Hawkins father accused of beating 4-year-old with belt, leaving him alone

Mar 13, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 6

CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing child abuse and child neglect charges for allegedly beating his 4-year-old son with a belt for wetting himself, and then leaving the child at his mother's house while no one was home.

Full Story
shazbotbaru

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2012
""""" """ Off with his head"""" """
shazbotbaru

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2012
""""" """Baliff, whack his pee-pee""" """""
shindo m lee

Taipei, Taiwan

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Shazbotbaru you make not so funny comment about very serious act. What kind scumbag poke fun at child abuse? I bet you one of those rednecks with barefoot and dirty kids living in trailer house. Yard full of junk cars and garbage. You need to get life and stop make fun fun of peoples misfortune you jackass.
help the children

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2012
shazbotbaru wrote:
""""" """Baliff, whack his pee-pee""" """""
this is how i feel about child abuse the man or woman that beats a child should be beat the same as child if killed should be done the same way till they die if sexually abused they should have a pole raimed up them till it kills them i hate all kinds of child abuse and if you dont feed your kids dont feed yourself this also goes for abusing elderly people to how you treat someone you should be treated the same grow up you stupid people
sad

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2012
This story breaks my heart. I just imagine how scared that child must have been while his naked bottom was being lashed with a leather belt and then just left by himsself. Children are so defenseless. People should have to passed several tests and background checks to be able to produce children. I just wonder how many drugs this father is on to make him flip out like that. I think his rights as a father should be taken from him permanently and he should be sterilized.
poor child

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2013
I hope this guy gets the crap beat out of him in jail. This is a terrible and sad story. Where was the mother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with child abuse for alleged inappr... (May '11) Mon hatechildmolesters 19
Man arrested after trying to handcuff 14-year-o... (Mar '14) Mon voter 28
Knoxville victim opens up on why it is difficul... Sep 25 David HAWK wifeBe... 1
My recovery from abuse Sep 24 Kingartoro 1
Domestic violence likely more frequent for same... Sep 23 Gremlin 17
Obama rolls out "It's On Us" initiative to comb... Sep 22 Aprilvue 19
Lawmakers: Judge in abuse case should resign Sep 20 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1

Domestic Violence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE