Davis agrees to plead in cases

Davis agrees to plead in cases

There are 3 comments on the Hawk Eye story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Davis agrees to plead in cases. In it, Hawk Eye reports that:

Jason Lee Davis has agreed to settle some of his cases without going to trial. The 30-year-old Keokuk man pleaded guilty Monday to felony domestic abuse assault, an offense in connection with an incident in May involving his former girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hawk Eye.

Oak Creek, WI

#1 Nov 8, 2010
James Davis at it again.

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Isnt doc davis the friend of Gudgel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State system failed abused Massachusetts girl, ... 9 hr DCF are MONSTERS 7
News Adoptive parents of abused child lash DCF's fai... Fri DCF and other MON... 1
News Hardwick woman pleads not guilty in child abuse... Fri DCF and other MON... 2
News DCF managers promoted in high-profile cases Sep 29 Bowling Buddy 12
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Sep 28 blessedlady 36
News Clay County father arrested on child abuse charges (Oct '13) Sep 26 unknown 19
News Police Officer Pays For A Homeless Woman And He... Sep 22 iris 1
More from around the web