Rogersville man arrested for abusing ...

Rogersville man arrested for abusing 18-month-old child

There are 61 comments on the TriCities.com story from Feb 22, 2012, titled Rogersville man arrested for abusing 18-month-old child. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

On Monday, Feb. 20 the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office responded to the Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital Emergency Room in reference to a possible child abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

too funny

United States

#28 Mar 13, 2012
Hey thats good that all his family is sticking up for him..maybe when he gets out you guys can give him some babysitting jobs to help him out, maybe help him get a job in a daycare or something...seems he has a real good track record in that!!!
tussie

Murfreesboro, TN

#30 Mar 18, 2012
he did not do this shit to that baby the mother did and hawkins co.drillled him so much made him think he might get out of jail and wouldn"t give him water or food and then hold him with no evidence he done it . when we all know the mother did it she needs to admit it and tellnthe truth cause god want let u rest abusing his children he only let"s a borrrow them for awile we know the mother did it and blaming chris and she will tell the truth cause this trial will go alll the way to supreme court if we have to and foresenis be brought in too .so watch out we willl make this a high profile nancy grace case ok .chris willl be set free not harmed over this shit lies on him .so i say they neeed to investigate that mother and charge her u know u seen them bruises bitch then u did it got scared and blamed chris .i would love to question her.
ONE WHO KNOWS

Cleveland, TN

#31 Mar 19, 2012
don wrote:
hey he is my cousin and i dont think he done it and his stupid girlfriend shouldve never left her daughter with him she probably done it and blamed it on chris and the truth will come out her ass needs to take blame to she is just as guilty.they best not be no threats to my cousin someone will pay for his death andyou scum bags want to talk shit you are innocent until provin guilty so watch your mouth .her name needs to apppear on here to.
So Don...you dont think he done it ? HE ADMITTED TO IT DUMB ASS !! Why would he admitt to something and put his future on the line if he didnt do it ? It would take a real ignorant person to do that ! As far as the mother I agree she should pay as well for exposing her child to such trash ! Get mad if you want but the truth is the truth !
CRAZY

Cleveland, TN

#32 Mar 19, 2012
AMEN
blunt 2

United States

#33 Mar 19, 2012
The mother is just as guilty as her sorry excuse for a boyfriend. They should both be charged and put them in a cell with the roughest they have in there. It doesn't get any lower than abusing a child!
CRAZY

Cleveland, TN

#34 Mar 20, 2012
blunt 2 wrote:
The mother is just as guilty as her sorry excuse for a boyfriend. They should both be charged and put them in a cell with the roughest they have in there. It doesn't get any lower than abusing a child!
I agree totally ! I was involved in the Scottie Trexler trial and its sad to see this crap is still going on . The legal system failed him and look what happened...He died a horrible death at the age of 21 months ! Lets just pray this scum bag and sorry excuse for a mother never get to be within 2 feet of this poor child again !
confused

Sevierville, TN

#35 Oct 17, 2012
What happened in this case?
true true

United States

#36 Dec 3, 2012
well i know this post is old but i constantlythink about him and need to tell everyone what i have heard from the mother of the childs mouth. she told me she was in the house when it happened. wtf? most of the time when child abuse is going on everyone around goes to jail to. i also want to point out that if it were me i would have to change a diaper or clothes i would see the bruises and id wonder whats up n take her to the hospital. i also want to tell everyone her name is jessica wolfe n she deserves to be in there rotting to.
Tate

Lebanon, TN

#37 Dec 3, 2012
Do what now???
THE MOTHER

Smartt, TN

#38 May 23, 2013
Let me just say i had nothing to do with the abuse and i was in the shower when he abused her he amitted to it!!!! I love my daughter dearly and i rushed her to the hospital not knowing what happen! So keep running your alls mouth about me but god will have his way with chris for the choice he made. It took me a long time to recover from the pain he put my daughter through but she knows her mommy would never hurt her in any way! I made mistake by being with him and i regret what happen every day of my life i hope he gets what he deserves! Only got a year in jail how pathetic is that breaks my heart knowing the man that hurt my baby is out on the loose is out there i fear everyday! And worry about her safty every day! My daughter didnt deserve that at all. I love her so much and reading this made me cry my heart out she is such a wonderful lil girl. And im sorry most think the way they do but me and my god knows i didnt lay a finger on her.
CannaBus

Bristol, TN

#39 May 25, 2013
don wrote:
hey he is my cousin and i dont think he done it and his stupid girlfriend shouldve never left her daughter with him she probably done it and blamed it on chris and the truth will come out her ass needs to take blame to she is just as guilty.they best not be no threats to my cousin someone will pay for his death andyou scum bags want to talk shit you are innocent until provin guilty so watch your mouth .her name needs to apppear on here to.
Don, your dumb, your stupid f*ck cousin already admitted to the police he beat the girl, so why do you think he didnt do it after he said he did? Do you think he was forced to say that or was under some sort of MIND control?
CannaBus

Bristol, TN

#40 May 25, 2013
http://www.timesnews.net/data/gnpics/2012/682...

Thats the guys photo, maybe you all should keep a look out for him in town and let him know what kind of person he is. We should have a place in the center of town to tie people like this up to and throw stones.
wondering

Maggie Valley, NC

#41 Feb 16, 2014
I know this is old case but whatever hapeen did Chris are the mother ever serve any jail time
concerened

United States

#42 Feb 17, 2014
I been wondering the same thing! Anyone know if this devil spent any time for the abuse he inflicted on that poor little helpless baby!!! And chris I hope you read this : you are one sick sob to do a baby like this! I dont know you nor do I wanna get to know you but if I was that childs mother or father you wouldnt have to worry about the justice system punishing you because id show the justice system real quick how to treat such a cruel devil as yourself!!!
i know i know

Maggie Valley, NC

#43 Feb 17, 2014
The scum served a few months in jail now he works at a factory in Phipps bend.
irate

Bristol, TN

#44 Feb 17, 2014
i dont understand how the sob could even get a job!!! pisses me off to know that the people working with him hasnt invited him to go to lunch with them ya know what i mean? pos sob!!!
the mother

Knoxville, TN

#45 Mar 20, 2014
Its a crying shame he is already out they promised me ten years. Your day is coming xhris clamon best believe that. No one hurts my baby and gets away with it!!
Scum

United States

#46 Mar 21, 2014
If he was in a jug and needed air I would piss on him first and then tighten the lid. Why should we as taxpayers keep his sorry a up and feed him???? He doesn't deserve the air that he breathes
INFO

United States

#47 Mar 21, 2014
Blaa Blaa Blaa...Bit** your just as guilty as he his! You both stayed messed up on drugs so hard telling how long this abuse went on to the precious baby before you took her to the ER! You may fool a few but u ain't fooling me! If I was I. your shoes I would probably lie too! But that's TBD difference between me and you! I have,four precious children and I'm telling you that I know who is around my kids and if they even get a scratch I know it! The baby had multiple bruises! Damn how bad does it need to be before you know that somethings not right? Or should I say How sober did you have to be before you could take your baby to ER???? I know exactly were Chris is staying...with his grandparents on Thorpe Chapel Road...fifth place on the left(traitor) right before you get to the traitors were the Trexler. baby was murderd! He drives a white Cherokee Jeep with tinted Windows! Bunch of Baby Heaters is exactly what you both are and Don you need to quit talking your big talk too before you get your a** handed to you! You all need to be hung and beat to death!
stop this garb

Johnson City, TN

#48 Mar 21, 2014
if thats the right addresses what else is going on? how many more children live around there? sounds to me like a few good boxes of m****es would clean that part up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents arrested after children found shackled ... 7 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
News In wake of a brutal tragedy, friends remember t... Mon cil 15
News Craven County man charged with murder of three-... (Jan '16) Mon Daya 2
News Man arrested after giving teens synthetic weed (Nov '14) Jan 14 Chee 7
News Keaton Jones' story of bullying began with his ... Jan 11 Mystery 1
News Military must meet FBI database requirements Jan 4 Watchdog 4
News City resident is charged with abuse (Nov '16) Jan 3 Brittany 17
More from around the web