2 men charged with incest

Apr 8, 2010 Full story: Logan Banner 178

Three members of a local family were arrested over the weekend on allegations of child abuse and incest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
couldgiveacrap

Belfry, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2010
this has got to be the sickest thing to moleste and RAPE a child. i know of this family. they are not in their right mind. the children cannot talk, they look dirty all the time. they get yelled @ constantly. i am so glad that the cps stepped in and took the 3 kids away from them. they all are nasty and are sick, sick human beings. i pray that they get the crap beat out of them while they are in jail. and the mother, sitting there and letting it happen. how stupid can one person be. if it were my child, whoever was molesting her or him, they would not be breathing. its discusting, it makes me sick to my stomach. hopefully now, these children will have the chance that they deserve. i hope all 3 of them rot in hell because of the torture they did to this little girl and possibly the other 2 children. children are precious. how can a grown ass man get any pleasure from molesting a child is beyond me. i could go on and on but i think you guys get my point. may justice be served on all 3, the father, the mother and the nasty ass grandfather.
wow

Williamson, WV

#2 Apr 9, 2010
OMG Lord please help these children!
Abra

Lenore, WV

#3 Apr 9, 2010
A mother is supposed to protect......but she turned her back and didn't even think about helping these children.

She's no mother at all.......she's a sick B*tch, who's no better than the other two involved!

I just hope these kids can be with a family that will truly love them. They deserve that more than anything!!

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Abra wrote:
A mother is supposed to protect......but she turned her back and didn't even think about helping these children.
She's no mother at all.......she's a sick B*tch, who's no better than the other two involved!
I just hope these kids can be with a family that will truly love them. They deserve that more than anything!!
Sure sounds like their last family loved them a little too much.
Soccrmom

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Your humor tonight runs toward bad taste. This is a serious site. You can allways scamper to a clown site.
Show some class.
qweet

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
not appropriate
Soccrmom

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2010
qweet wrote:
<quoted text>
not appropriate
Very seldom does he rise above a gay retort. I just don't think he can help it. He seems to think it passes for humor.
seriously

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Your humor tonight runs toward bad taste. This is a serious site. You can allways scamper to a clown site.
Show some class.
The last class Captain Loathesome remembers is when he quit middle school.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 10, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Successful troll is successful!
Soccrmom

United States

#12 Apr 10, 2010
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>The last class Captain Loathesome remembers is when he quit middle school.
I doubt if they let him go that far after his west test.
jiminy crickett

Newark, NJ

#13 Apr 10, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Your humor tonight runs toward bad taste. This is a serious site. You can allways scamper to a clown site.
Show some class.
Because topix is seeriyous beezness!

Since: Oct 09

Awesomeland, WV

#15 Apr 10, 2010
Cabin- Fever wrote:
<quoted text>Same for you crickettshit. You and the captain are one on the same!!
Actually I very rarely team up with anyone on here. It's you who needs five accounts and a little bitch helper in order to feel like you stand a chance to win an argument.
Sybil Dorsett

Thurmond, WV

#17 Apr 10, 2010
How could anyone do this?
Soccrmom

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2010
jiminy crickett wrote:
<quoted text>Because topix is seeriyous beezness!
Beep..... try harder. its just noy working for ya.
DISGUSTED

Nolensville, TN

#19 Apr 11, 2010
Captain Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE TOTALLY HEARTLESS AND A COWARD FOR NOT SHOWING WHO YOU REALLY ARE...IT'S REALLY EASY TO MAKE HORRIBLE COMMENTS WHILE HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER...CAPTAIN A**HOLE...
Soccrmom

United States

#21 Apr 11, 2010
sick wrote:
I think that there is a place in hell for these sicko's
I doubt it. Their personal hell, is they can never step outside and be the person they play to be behind the screen .
alpha-omega

Ashburn, VA

#22 Apr 11, 2010
anyone who does this too a child need to be hung, sorry bastards,and i dont buy the excuse it was done to me,thats BS,this poor child is scared for life now
Katherine Mccoy

Lynchburg, VA

#23 Apr 11, 2010
Heard a lot of stories about this crew. I used to see the grandmother and the mother at the flea market. Who would have know this stuff was going on. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. A bunch of crazy loonies they give a new meaning of trailer trash don't you think. Glad the kids had enough courage to tell someone or this could have went on longer. Praying for the Kids. These people deserve whatever punishment they GET!
Soccrmom

United States

#24 Apr 11, 2010
Katherine Mccoy wrote:
Heard a lot of stories about this crew. I used to see the grandmother and the mother at the flea market. Who would have know this stuff was going on. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. A bunch of crazy loonies they give a new meaning of trailer trash don't you think. Glad the kids had enough courage to tell someone or this could have went on longer. Praying for the Kids. These people deserve whatever punishment they GET!
When you hear of this stuff ,please report it to Jeff Dingess in the Boone County sex crimes division.
It may take awhile but it will not be ignored.
The reason it takes so long is there is so much of this happening around the county two men cannot handle all of it. Help and and stop this stuff.
Abra

Lenore, WV

#25 Apr 11, 2010
Katherine Mccoy wrote:
You made a very good point about this little girls courage!!! I'm so glad she told, and I hope it sends a message to anyone else who's being treated this way......because someone will help!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mooreville mother jailed for child abuse Dec 20 Martha 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Black Women's Roundtable Releases Statement Hig... Dec 19 PERVY 1
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec 19 truthmongerdotinfo 8
Sheriff's Captain Behind Bard for Alleged Child... Dec 17 Duck Caller 1
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec 13 barbj 1
Prosecutor claims SF sheriff isolated wife (Jan '12) Dec 11 Tahg 3
More from around the web