26-year-old mother of 6 charged with ...

26-year-old mother of 6 charged with child abuse

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Mar 23, 2013, titled 26-year-old mother of 6 charged with child abuse. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

A 26-year-old South Texas mother of six is charged with injury to a child after authorities say she tried to discipline her 2-year-old son by holding his hand over a kitchen stove burner flame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I'm sure she is a prostitute, because she's been screwing the taxpayers of Texas fo Aid To Dependent Children, Lone Star Card, Rent Assistence, Medicaid, free school breakast, lunch, and afternoon snack, plus an Obama Phone, and God knows what else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perry educators suspended amid child abuse case Fri As I see it 1
News Perry superintendent placed on paid leave pendi... Feb 22 As I see it 1
News Perry principal, teacher face charges after aid... Feb 22 As I see it 5
News Customs arrest in courthouse sends "horrible" m... Feb 22 The Hunters 22
News Mewhinney case pending dismissal (Feb '16) Feb 21 Pauline 17
News Morehouse teen charged with sodomy, child moles... (Jul '16) Feb 21 Parr 15
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Feb 20 Spotted Wee 72
More from around the web