Hearing date set for Carl Philip Hero...

Hearing date set for Carl Philip Herold and his domestic partner in child sexual torture, abuse case

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Hearing date set for Carl Philip Herold and his domestic partner in child sexual torture, abuse case. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- A Madison County judge has set an April 16 hearing date for Carl Philip Herold and his domestic partner on multiple child sexual torture, sodomy and abuse charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Tea Party Supporter

Huntsville, AL

#1 Feb 22, 2014
You mean to tell me we live in a Republican state an these 2 sick SOB are still alive. Oh everybody must still be having a orgasm over Remington.
Limestone inmate

Huntsville, AL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
These two guys will be a great addition to our penile system. It will be heaven for them. Lots of sexual action, bondage of the jail cell to name a few. But thanks to great health and dental, they can expect to stay healthy until they can get out of prison and repeat the cycle again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma judge dismisses review of domestic vio... Sat okayjustice 1
News Van Wert City and Delphos City Police Dec 13 Anderson 11
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... Dec 7 Wisdom of Ages 199
News John Conyers III Was Arrested in February, Accu... Dec 6 inbred Genius 1
News REPORT: Jehovah's Witness Members Told Reportin... Dec 3 TempleBBQ 7
Soon to be ex, TRO in place husband is abusivo Nov 30 Gabby 1
News Van Wert City Police Reports Nov 28 Joel 2
More from around the web