Seema Sachdeva, M.D., FAAP, vice chair of KYCOM's Division of Pediatrics.

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: Floyd County Times

The Partnership to Eliminate Child Abuse recently announced a comprehensive educational and awareness campaign, an initiative founded earlier this year by Kentucky's two children's hospitals and three medical schools, including Kosair Children's Hospital, the University of Pikeville-Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine , UofL Pediatrics - ... (more)

Full Story
Upset

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
This does not make me happy at all. Seema and her husband nearly let my child die because neither of them could be bothered to come to the ER! Patients of theirs cannot (at least in 2003) be touched by another doctor! Mr. Sachdeva spent 10 minutes cursing to the PA over the phone about how he was not the one on call. He told her that if she was "too stupid to read a call list, you don't need to be working in a f(*&^ng ER!" I was standing a couple feet away and could hear him screaming at her on the phone. After the mess was cleared up and my daughter was admitted to the hospital, I never saw either of them for the entire 8 days she was there. This broke my heart as they had been my eldest child's physician for 8 years at that point and had done so much for her. This incident broke my trust in them completely.AND after she was released and I took her to a different DR, these two threatened to call CSS on me because I wouldn't keep paying for an apnea machine that the new dr said the baby DID NOT NEED! Then, they held all three children's medical records for nearly 1 year!!! I had to threaten to get an attorney to get a copy of them for their new doctors. Money, money, money; it's all doctors these days seem to be after. I am sure they've helped many, many children in the community else they would not still have so many patients. I just know that I personally would NEVER trust them to care for mine again.
sad

Minnie, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Perhaps now they'll clean the raunchy dump office up. They tried to last year and its still soooo nasty. She is a smartass too. Dr Idrees is the only good doc there, but he's a smartass too.
4sure

Longwood, FL

#3 Jul 6, 2012
My child had a medical condition that his dad and stepmom wouldn't treat so he ended up spending the entire second grade in poop in his pants.

The Dr.'s knew about it and did nothing cause the dad is a "pikeville big-shot".

I know from first hand experience if you are a "bigshot" you get preferential treatment. And that the Dr.'s Sachedevas will not report child neglect against "bigshots".

It's just so ironic giving the article ....
4sure

Apopka, FL

#4 Jul 9, 2012
4sure wrote:
My child had a medical condition that his dad and stepmom wouldn't treat so he ended up spending the entire second grade in poop in his pants.
The Dr.'s knew about it and did nothing cause the dad is a "pikeville big-shot".
I know from first hand experience if you are a "bigshot" you get preferential treatment. And that the Dr.'s Sachedevas will not report child neglect against "bigshots".
It's just so ironic giving the article ....
Oh, and by the way the social workers in Pikeville were called about the failure of the dad and step-mom to provide the medical treatment- the social workers did nothing because the dad was big shot.
Knowit

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Know about them two all too well. They are two of the most pompous self important people I have seen. Their clinic is a dump, she dresses like a teenager, and Rakesh Sachdeva, the less said the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) Sat Kandi Kane 178
Mooreville mother jailed for child abuse Sat Martha 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Fri Observer 18
Black Women's Roundtable Releases Statement Hig... Fri PERVY 1
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec 19 truthmongerdotinfo 8
Sheriff's Captain Behind Bard for Alleged Child... Dec 17 Duck Caller 1
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec 13 barbj 1
More from around the web