Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Fresno Bee

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Comments
1,841 - 1,860 of 1,861 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2014
Last Post by Bobs son

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Who wrote:
you says
"...Telling the truth is not defaming...'
Who says
If you haven't proven it, are we to just take your word for it that you are telling the truth?
Given Alex' past history of playing loose with facts, forgive me for being sceptical.
If telling the truth was part of Alex' M.O., it would be easier.
But I have personally caught Alex in so many lies, and I have personally witnessed Alex dodge so many simple questions that I just cannot in good conscience believe his foundationless, evidenceless allegations.
My name is Who.
this is not by Alex....

Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse.

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Please join with me in praying for justice.
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
you says
"...Telling the truth is not defaming...'
Who says
If you haven't proven it, are we to just take your word for it that you are telling the truth?
Given Alex' past history of playing loose with facts, forgive me for being sceptical.
If telling the truth was part of Alex' M.O., it would be easier.
But I have personally caught Alex in so many lies, and I have personally witnessed Alex dodge so many simple questions that I just cannot in good conscience believe his foundationless, evidenceless allegations.
My name is Who.
I don't know Alex. I don't have to. But ,I am positive that if BG did the things the he has been accused of doing , then God Himself , The real God, Master of the universe , Jesus Christ Himself saw it. No amount of spin, lies, deflectin changes that. You can't poke out God's eyes. The Bible teaches us that everything has to run it's course, More that once it speaks of the sins of certain nations which had to reach fullness before He acted. If there is a bill to be paid on this one and if this is the time to pay it, then so be it. Nothing can stop that.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh yesss.... Victory is so sweet!
I'll be summarizing and tying up loose ends later today.
Recall:
Alex tried to get the suit thrown out using an anti-SLAPP strategy, which is to say he tried to get the suit thrown out on first amendment grounds. Can you believe that Supreme Court decisions were bandied about in a Tulare County courtroom?! I can !!!
-
What do Alex and his yapping-doggie sycophants REALLY believe about the first amendment? Read this!
-
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Someone with an opinion posted their opinion about the matter at Alex' hatesite. This was the response...
Maude says:
April 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm
Passing by – Nice and appropriate name you’ve got. Just a quick warning for you. This is not a blog for BG sympathizers. My nose is itchy tonight. If I smell more of those kinds of posts, they will be removed.
To which the poster replied....
Passing by says:
April 25, 2013 at 10:50 pm
A warning to ban and prohibit me from expressing my opinion here???

Thanks for the warm welcome…
-
Now. Alex seeks to have the case thrown out of court because the suit violates his first amendment right to free speech.
Someone has the audacity to have an opinion that differs from Alex'.
That someone is told that if they post opinions that do not agree with Alex' position, those expressions of opinion will be deleted.
Something smells rotten in Denmark oops I mean Idaho.
My name is Who.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Alex says
"...hey judge, throw the case out since it violates my right to free speech. Oh, hold on a second, judge! I've got to violate a person's right to free speech on my blog right now..."
Who says
What could I say that Alex hasn't proven all by himself already?!
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

This is more than a damn sight interestng!
Alex' mother-in-law posted THIS at his blog...

zxjbbhcundej says:

July 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm
Alex, do you suppose God is going to honor how you treat His Word by allowing you to win vs Bob? Paul “supposedly” wrote the Pauline epistles? When was the last time you read these? Each one starts out,“Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ,” etc. So you are saying someone plagirized them? Since I now see that you aren’t going to moderate what I’m saying, I can be perfectly frank. I am deeply appalled at what I am reading. Shame on you!!!!!!!!How many people are you leading to hell by discounting God and His Word? How are you influencing my beloved daughter, and what about my precious grandchildren? What gives you the right to tell others that God’s trump attribute is love? Where does the Bible distinctly say that? I Cor. 13 is not even speaking of God’s attributes; Paul is speaking about the greatest gift, the one of love. Frankly, it makes more sense to me that all of God’s attributes are equal, and make up His totality. Alex, I challenge you to read the Bible through. You will find God’s mercy throughout the OT.Both the OT and NT display all of God’s wonderful attributes. Hon, please stop this blog ASAP and quit trying to prove whatever you are trying to prove. Go play with your children, who will soon be grown, and cherish your wife. Lead your family “to” God and His Word, not away from it. Take your family to church, and stay away from leading others astray. May God forgive you for how you have lead others away from Him and from His Word.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

All I can say is WOW.
It seems that the only people on earth that agree with alex anymore are his attorneys.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

And I'm willing to add that within this last month of July 2013
Alex' posting at his hatesite
as well as his posting at michaelnewnham.com
I am personally willing to conclude that
Alex' version of Christianity essentially
:includes mormonism.
Alex, theologically, has since the verdict (which it is in the public interest to discuss)proven himself to be an author of unapologetic, rank heresy that
makes me want to puke
theologically speaking, of course.
And being aware of the Gettier problem of justification, of course.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettier_problem
My name is Who.
How about you?
neo

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Who wrote:
And I'm willing to add that within this last month of July 2013
Alex' posting at his hatesite
as well as his posting at michaelnewnham.com
I am personally willing to conclude that
Alex' version of Christianity essentially
:includes mormonism.
Alex, theologically, has since the verdict (which it is in the public interest to discuss)proven himself to be an author of unapologetic, rank heresy that
makes me want to puke
theologically speaking, of course.
And being aware of the Gettier problem of justification, of course.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettier_problem
My name is Who.
How about you?
What does theology have to do with the things that Alex says happened. He can think anything he wants to about who God is. That does not change his accusations of abuse. Understanding what abusing another human being is , does not take a theology to figure out.
what about

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

What about what the Geoff and the Paul say about everything?
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

what about wrote:
What about what the Geoff and the Paul say about everything?
Not sure where you are coming from on this.
I live in this community, and it's a puzzlement that nothing has been done about what Paul has said.
Who

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

whiterabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you are coming from on this.
I live in this community, and it's a puzzlement that nothing has been done about what Paul has said.
Problem here is that Paul never filed a police report with his most salacious allegations. Police specifically asked him if there was sexual abuse and Paul said "no."
This is a conversation he was having
WITH THE PILICE CHIEF, mind you!
Had Paul said "yes," Mestas would have immediately corraled an officer and had Paul make a statement.
Paul was silent about his allegation until it came to the court declaration. In the legal field, they call it "sandbagging."
In the real world we call it penny-ante bullshit.
My name is Who.
Who

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

MAJORMAJOR MAJOR oopsie on the typo. Darn mobiles.
-
PILICE should read POLICE
-
Sorry, Con! Catcha at the club later, hun!
-
My name is Who
Who

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Man.
I just caught another grammatical error.
Darn hootie!
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Read your latest rant, Alec. More of the same, unfortunately. Just positioning and posturing from you.
-
Fact: Chuck Smith heard Alex' pitch; Chuck gave him lots of time and a lot of paperwork.
After taking into account what Alex brought to the table, here's what Chuck had to say...
-
"It's too bad, you know, this hatred, this bitterness, this anger, and I think the sin you are engaged in is worse than the sin of puching his brother, I mean son in the face. And that's just, you know, Alex, I'm sorry that I'm not here to, you know, serve YOU or to serve YOUR interests, and so, you know, just, just....let the little the little dogs bark, you know. They're going to, and there's nothing I can do to stop them. You know. That's just, you know...the way I see it."
Thanks for the confirmation on that, Pastor Chuck!
My name is Who.
Pastor Molests Son

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Please pray that something can be done about this pastor/molester this year.

Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse. If you can stomach reading more, click on the following link and then double click on the link on the page to which it brings you.

http://thewartburgwatch.com/tww2/wp-content/u ...

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

May God act on the truth this year. His will be done.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

you says
"...about this pastor/molester this year..."
Who says
This statement of yours is an act of defamation that is punishable under US law. Please cease making false and damaging statements for which you can have no possible justification, or you may face a legal response.
-
Besides...it's just the right thing to do.
-
you says
"...Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition..."
Who says
Actually, it's a declaration, not a deposition, dumbass.
The depositions have yet to come!!!
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

For any of our visitors from Ft. L , you should know that Alex Grenier is currently losing the lawsuit, and it is on appeal ONLY BECAUSE the law requires it.
The judge decided that there was enough in the evidence presented to him by both sides to reasonably conclude that Bob Grenier WILL LIKELY PREVAIL IN THE DEFAMATION SUIT HE WAS FORCED TO BRING AGAINST ALEX.
Bob Coy may be a good subject for Alex' blog, but BOB GRENIER IS NOT.
My name is Who.
Clueless

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

This needs repeating.
Please pray that something can be done about this pastor/molester this year.
Here is an excerpt from Paul Grenier's deposition. I assure you that it only gets worse. If you can stomach reading more, click on the following link and then double click on the link on the page to which it brings you.
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

This is why Bob is suing his own son.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••