Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Who

United States

#1871 Mar 4, 2013
This litigation has passed through a few stages.
There is an anti-slapp decision expected today.
-
I think assassinating the character of someone over the internet is illegal.
I think it's called 'defamation.'
Who

Sanger, CA

#1872 Mar 4, 2013
But I am constantly wrong and chase Alex like a little in pigtails on the playground.
What will I do with myself after this case is over? I'm sure I can find something else to pinch Alex about.
My name is Who.
Who

Sanger, CA

#1873 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry little "girl" in pigtails.

My Bipolar is getting the best of us.
The Truth Unshadowed

Hanford, CA

#1875 Mar 4, 2013
Victory! Round 1
Just wondering

Visalia, CA

#1876 Mar 5, 2013
To Whom It May Concern

I do not know Bob or Gayle Grenier nor have I met or talked with them. Nevertheless, in view of what is being touted as a great legally victory for Alex Grenier I thought that the readers of this website might find the following letter from the Grenier attorney very interesting:

Press Release

This is a copy of a press release sent to the Fresno Bee today March 5th, 2013, from Bob and Gayle Grenierís attorney, in Visalia Ca.

ďAs you are aware, our office appeared in court this morning for the purpose of providing oral argument to the court concerning the tentative ruling and the status of Bob Grenier as a limited public figure. The court in that regard will make a determination concerning whether or not pastor Bob Grenier is a limited public figure. The court indicated that a ruling on that issue would be forthcoming within the next few days.

Additionally, the court denied the motion of defendant, Alex Grenier and Tim Taylor as to Gayle Grenier and as such she will be able to proceed with her causes of action against Alex Grenier and Tim Taylor. Trial dates in that regard will be set at the continued Case Management Conference that will be held on April 9, 2013. On that same date the court will consider evidence and hear argument concerning defendantsí motion as it relates to pastor Bob Grenier.

As you may expect, the plaintiffs were pleased with the courtís ruling in that Gayle will be able to pursue her claims against Alex Grenier and Tim Taylor relating to the severe emotional distress they have caused to her. Both pastor, Bob Grenier and Gayle Grenier are thankful to all of the individuals who have provided support to each of them over the past few years and to those who have assisted them in this matter.Ē
Jim Jr

Hanford, CA

#1877 Mar 5, 2013
For not knowing them. How did you get a press release that doesn't appear nowhere on the net? No actual press. You made this up. Troll Jim Who.
Nice try.
Who

United States

#1878 Mar 6, 2013
Thanks for the update!
It's nice to see an accurate, factual rendering devoid of the spin and salesmanship that Alex' posts are drenched with.
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1879 Mar 6, 2013
Straight to the top.
Who

United States

#1880 Mar 6, 2013
Jim Jr wrote:
For not knowing them. How did you get a press release that doesn't appear nowhere on the net? No actual press. You made this up. Troll Jim Who.
Nice try.
How did he get it? He wrote it. It's all lies. Simply.
Judge Vortman says the evidence against Pastor Bob Grenier is "appalling".

Molesting your 5 year old son is more then appalling. It's pure evil!
Who

United States

#1881 Mar 6, 2013
It would be better for you if you restricted your comments a bit until the verdict is in...Alex makes it sound like it's a cooked goose, and we all know what can happen when you ingest undercooked meat!
Jim Jr

Hanford, CA

#1882 Mar 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he get it? He wrote it. It's all lies. Simply.
Judge Vortman says the evidence against Pastor Bob Grenier is "appalling".
Molesting your 5 year old son is more then appalling. It's pure evil!

That true, I completely agree with Vortman. It is appalling.
The entourage was also rediculous. Everyone on the payroll. Hilarious TBN wannabees.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1883 Mar 7, 2013
Nothing has changed in the last week or so that has somehow made your accusations true.
Who

United States

#1884 Mar 7, 2013
I think it's funny that Alex' chosen response was,
NOT to seek his day in court so he could PROVE his accusations were true,
No, like a common criminal he chose to try and hide behind an amendment.

How many times did Alex claim
"Hey let him sue me, I'd love to issue subpoenas and discovery" and other nonsense that Alex said,"
and when they actually sue him,
his response was to argue that he has a constitutionally-protected right to lie.
aWhohole

Mesquite, NV

#1886 Mar 7, 2013
Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me.
Last Post by Bobs son

Sanger, CA

#1887 Mar 7, 2013
That last post was from a declaration written by one of Bob's sons Visalia!

Celebrating Gayle's so called victory is crazy. She's the ultimate failed mother in my opinion. She allowed her kids to stay under the roof of this monster and she supports him in abusing them again.
Last Post by Bobs son

Sanger, CA

#1888 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Grenier says that he was molested by his father!

"On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

That's the real story. Not this hate campaign against Alex by Who and Dee Dee Grenier.
Who

United States

#1889 Mar 7, 2013
yawn
Who

United States

#1890 Mar 7, 2013
Last Post by Bobs son wrote:
Paul Grenier says that he was molested by his father!
"On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."
That's the real story. Not this hate campaign against Alex by Who and Dee Dee Grenier.
This makes me sleepy. Incestial pedafilia is so last week. Give me something better, like why does Alex part his hair on the left. I mean the right is surely the best side, right Jim Who?
Who

United States

#1892 Mar 8, 2013
To
the top
Stand up Visalia

Mesquite, NV

#1893 Mar 8, 2013
Here is a concern about this situation. Bob is part of the Visalia community. He serves as the chaplain for the local police department. Many influential members of the community attend Calvary Chapel which raises the specter of favoritism towards Bob Grenier. However, I was also concerned about the close community surrounding the Penn State/ Joe Paterno/Sandusky scandal. The Penn State community did not let the abused young men down. Stand up Visalians, there is a monster among you. Here is an exert from the son of Pastor Bob Grenier..

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Please join with me in praying for justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mealer on hold for charges in Greer County - 6 hr ha ha 2
News Cowboys' Elliott gets another reprieve, will pl... Oct 20 Pickle Rick 17
News Oklahoma Makes Cuts To Social Service Agencies Oct 19 yep 1
News Coaches teaching athletes about respecting women (Dec '14) Oct 13 Shadow Knows 12
News Local Business Owners Involved In Shooting Oct 6 Expect Anonymous 2
News djr-2017-10-04-news-domestic-violencep3 Oct 5 DrBrownStain 4
News Lesbian couple sentenced to 20 years for extrem... Oct 5 Abrahamanic Relig... 5
More from around the web