Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

This changes everything

Hanford, CA

#1785 Feb 15, 2013
No sane man of God could do this. Nothing you can say will change this it take it away Who.

If you defend this for Bob then you are not human. Don't be trash Who. Don't lie anymore. If you can't sympathize with this young man then you are obviously one of Bobs faithful few.

Don't abuse this poor victim again.
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1786 Feb 15, 2013
Who wrote:
The lies are still being told,
growing and growing like Pinnochio's nose.
Agreed, BG's lies have grown and grown. No wonder he has fought so hard to keep the truth from coming out. What terrible things he's done.

My name is Who.
Thoughts

United States

#1787 Feb 15, 2013
Sworn declarations doesn't mean it's the truth
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1788 Feb 15, 2013
Too much corroboration from credible sources. Too much documentation of specific examples. Too much a pattern over many years of the many allegations.

However, I agree that a blog/forum is not the best venue to sort the most serious allegations of sexual abuse. I think the best venue to hear the specific matter of Paul's allegations of sexual abuse is the criminal court.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1789 Feb 15, 2013
I swear under penalty of perjury that Alex Grenier is filled with love and rainbows and happy unicorns.
I hereby declare that Alex never lies and never takes advantage of those less fortunate than he.
Don't let his ownership of a pawnshop fool you!
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1790 Feb 15, 2013
you says
"... I agree that a blog/forum is not the best venue..."
Who says
Then why post on topix.com to begin with?! Your words betray you.
Instead of bringing these matters to court, you conduct a years-long hate campaign.
If you had the goods, you could have brought the matter before a judge a few years ago.
But instead, you smear and assassinate the character of a man that you have a sworn hatred for.
So why did you post on topix.com for years?
Oh, that's right! Because hate campaigns are much more efficient to conduct in the court of public opinion than they are in a court of law.
My name is Who.

Eagle, ID

#1791 Feb 15, 2013
You can spin it all you want, this stuff is serious and there are too many besides Alex who are on the record with very serious allegations.

Paul's sexual abuse allegations should be taken very seriously by law enforcement and the court and in my opinion there should be an arrest and a prosecution and a jury of peers should sort it out.

Don't you agree that a jury of peers and a criminal court proceeding is the proper venue to deal with serious allegations like sexual abuse mr. Luddidiot?
Thoughts

United States

#1792 Feb 15, 2013
Boy, Alex you know those are all lies you have set it all up.
Who

Boise, ID

#1793 Feb 15, 2013
All those people are lieing and not BG? You sellin the Brooklin Brige?

My name is who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1794 Feb 15, 2013
What's up with Idaho residents and spelling?!

Caldwell, ID

#1795 Feb 15, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
Boy, Alex you know those are all lies you have set it all up.
Bull and you know it. There's a liar in this situation and the initials are BG.
Old CCCM

United States

#1796 Feb 16, 2013
We believe you Alex and Paul. It's so obviuis, to everyone who reads these threads, that Who works for Bob. No one could be that loyal without drinking the Koolade.

You are fooling anyone Who.
chris

Visalia, CA

#1797 Feb 16, 2013
Motive is not on the side of WHO. But motive is on the side of Alex and Paul. Being a victim is no fun and rarely does one conspire to be a victim. This is clearly a case of victimization on every level.
Who

San Leandro, CA

#1798 Feb 16, 2013
Sorry guys can't respond today. I'm learning much at the Men's Conferance. I'll point to point you later.

My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1799 Feb 16, 2013
you says
"... Who works for Bob..."
Who says
I know it may be hard for you to believe, but some people (such as myself) are motivated by principles, and not by personal gain.
I gain nothing from posting on topix.com other than being right.
And since I like being right, that is the only benefit I need receive to make me feel great about my participation here.
My name is Who.

Caldwell, ID

#1800 Feb 16, 2013
Nope, hardly anyone's buying what you're selling Who.

You've been ineffective in accomplishing your stated goals of silencing me on topix and you've been proven wrong time and again and you've shown yourself to have no principles.

Caldwell, ID

#1801 Feb 16, 2013
chris wrote:
Motive is not on the side of WHO. But motive is on the side of Alex and Paul. Being a victim is no fun and rarely does one conspire to be a victim. This is clearly a case of victimization on every level.
Chris, agreed. BG is not the victim. He constantly reframes himself as the victim, it's his M.O. Still hoping justice prevails in these matters and still pushing for it.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1802 Feb 16, 2013
My stated goal is not what you claim...
I have effectively reduced your posting here at topix.com , and any comment history count can verify that....you used to post here like an inner-city crack ho smoking five dollar rocks.
-
My goal was, is and has been to provide the general reader with an alternative narrative than the one your hate campaign demands, and I've done this because I know from experience that
you carefully manipulate, edit and/or delete any comment at your hate site that doesn't agree with your views totally.
-
I believe it is wrong to use the non-existent barriers to entry of the internet as a tool to attack your family,
making all kinds of unverified and unverifiable accusations and allegations to attempt to bring your father down
because he wouldn't let you inherit the pulpit at CCV.
-
I believe that if you had a different wife, we'd never have seen this clusterfuggle of a hate campaign from the likes of you.
But, anything to keep her off your back for not doing the dishes, riiiight?!
-
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1803 Feb 16, 2013
10 min ago
no e-mail notification required....
MindMeld with Alex Grenier reengaged!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1804 Feb 16, 2013
Alex says
"You are trying to silence me! Why is everyone trying to silence my free expression?!"
Everyone else says
Defamation is illegal. So is murder. Seeking to convict someone of murder
IS NOT
seeking to restrict their constitutionally protected right to freedom of action.
It is seeing to it that the laws on the books in this great land of ours are enforced. They are laws for a reason.
Defamation is illegal.
Your victim is seeing to it that the laws that are on the books are enforced when those laws are broken. That is not the same thing as attempting to silence your first amendment speech, dumbass.
Could you BE any more fucking stupid?
If I were you, I'd go back to Master's college and ask for a refund, because they sure as hell did a shitty job of educating you,
you little defamer, you!
My name is Who.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 52 min Bobby 42
News Lesbian couple sentenced to 20 years for extrem... 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 15
News Mills Accepts Plea in Child Abuse Case Sun frilled2b 1
News Man accused of throwing ax at couple and their ... Nov 17 aztec1 3
News Ada couple charged with child abuse appear in c... (Sep '13) Nov 14 Anonymous 4
News Mother, boyfriend charged in 2-year-old's criti... Nov 13 They cannot kill ... 1
News East Tennessee family waits for justice after D... (Nov '16) Nov 12 commenters 3
More from around the web