Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Fresno Bee

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Comments
1,701 - 1,720 of 1,861 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2014
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1764
Feb 11, 2013
 
Oops
some of the statements you made on topix.com are also a part of the suit....wouldn't want to forget those!
Who

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1765
Feb 11, 2013
 
Who wrote:
you says
"...s your stupidity harassment..."
Who says
I'm not stupid.
The jury's still out on that...literally

My name is Who.
Who

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1766
Feb 11, 2013
 
Who wrote:
and this is where the Buddhism fits.
What does Buddha have to do with this?

My name is Who.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1767
Feb 11, 2013
 
Who wrote:
there are a lot of stupid lawyers, and they lose a lot of cases.
Yes, true, and BG is going to find that out the hard way. He shouldn't have listened to the likes of you, but that horse has left the barn.

Now molestation allegations by Paul are evidence in a court proceeding and the sexual abuse allegations need to be reported to police and there needs to be an arrest and a criminal trial to establish the facts, weigh the testimony and evidence and render a judgment by a jury of peers.

Would you agree that the criminal court system is the proper venue to hear sexual abuse allegations and that the court system is the proper venue to make a judgment on those matters?
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1768
Feb 11, 2013
 
I already answered that question on the previous page, dumbass, and I'm not going around and around with you tonight.
So just keep blathering and I'll get to you tomorrow.
you says
"...He shouldn't have listened to the likes of you..."
Who says
I'm not a lawyer. But my argument DID make it into court, so...
Another Victim

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1769
Feb 11, 2013
 
Yes I agree. But this troll can't agree with anything you say. He can't. He's the molesters biggest supporter. He needs it. He needs this.

He's has 3 years of telling you your are wrong and now that Bob is going to pay for his crimes, Who will have nothing to do.

His life will be worthless once again. As it should be. An honorless life, not worth mentioning.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1770
Feb 11, 2013
 
Who wrote:
I already answered that question on the previous page, dumbass, and I'm not going around and around with you tonight..
Sure you are, you just did.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1771
Feb 11, 2013
 
Who wrote:
I'm not a lawyer. But my argument DID make it into court, so...
Like you said, there are a lot of dumb lawyers who will take any case.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1772
Feb 11, 2013
 
Another Victim wrote:
Yes I agree. But this troll can't agree with anything you say. He can't. He's the molesters biggest supporter. He needs it. He needs this.
He's has 3 years of telling you your are wrong and now that Bob is going to pay for his crimes, Who will have nothing to do.
His life will be worthless once again. As it should be. An honorless life, not worth mentioning.
Ya, the person seems to be quite a troll and pretty depraved of mind. Very stalkery. I still bet it's a Camp Bob'ite, someone with skin in the game, but there are some strange people out there, so you might be right.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1773
Feb 11, 2013
 
Either way, doesn't really matter, justice is the goal (among goals) and we need to push for justice for Paul.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1774
Feb 11, 2013
 
The troll agrees that topix is not the forum to try molestation allegations. They need to be tried in a criminal court.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1775
Feb 12, 2013
 
dunce
Another Victim

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1776
Feb 13, 2013
 
"Dunce" he hissed out his forked tongues mouth.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1777
Feb 13, 2013
 
1 Corinthians 5:12-13 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1778
Feb 14, 2013
 
Who What When Where Why and How :

Whatever you have done for one of these, you have done also for me.

Im pretty sure that could be recieved as, " whatever you have done unto one of these, you have done also unto me."
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1779
Feb 14, 2013
 
So, I guess there's a hearing tomorrow.
Alex' response to the suit is quite telling.
He's filing anti-SLAPP,
which is not the same thing as arguing for why what he is saying is true.
Constitutional protection to tell lies about a public figure is more important to him than proving that what he says about a public figure is the truth.
-
Why would Alex care more about an abstract constitutional principle
than he does about
establishing the truth?
Seems kind of weird to me.
Just a thought.
Facts

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1780
Feb 14, 2013
 
The truth is still being told

http://thewartburgwatch.com/2013/02/14/outrag...
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1781
Feb 15, 2013
 
The lies are still being told,
growing and growing like Pinnochio's nose.
Another Victim

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1783
Feb 15, 2013
 
You don't know that they are lies. Quit abusing the victims. Stop being just like your hero the child molester.
Paul deserves justice and he will get it. So will you.
This changes everything

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1784
Feb 15, 2013
 
This is by Paul Grenier in a sworn declaration.

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.
Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.
First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.
The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.
On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••