Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,863

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1621 Feb 7, 2013
Who wrote:
Alex Grenier is a semi-experienced media professional that has originated and is actively engaged in a cyber bully hate campaign against his family because he misses the public opinion game (it makes one feel so important!) and because he is an internet stalker, trolling the internet; he probably has an RSS feed for his name.
-
Nampa, ID, do you agree or disagree?
Please provide your answer AND THE REASONS FOR YOUR ANSWER in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below.
Thank you in advance.
Cordially,
Who.
Irrelevant.

No such thing.

Reporting the truth is protected speech and there is no actual malice and we are confident the court will agree.

My name is CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1622 Feb 7, 2013
Who wrote:
I forgot to mention his special training in college (a Calvinist one, no less!) was in media.
Irrelevant again.

Nampa, ID

#1623 Feb 7, 2013
Doesn't matter if my training is in clipping cow toenails, regurgitating chuck smith sermons or nuclear physics.

Truth is the truth and the first amendment protects the right to free speech and to petition the government.

Who

Manteca, CA

#1624 Feb 7, 2013
Alex Grenier is a semi-experienced former media professional that is using the special training he received at a high-class private college to manage
and conduct a multi-faceted and carefully crafted internet/social media-driven hate campaign against any member of his family that doesn't agree with him totally, and he intentionally withholds, misrepresents and misreports communications he has with those that have had the misfortune of crossing his path.
Is the previous sentence more likely true, or more likely false.
Please provide your one-word answer along with REASONS for your answer in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below.
Thank you cordially and in advance,
Who.

Nampa, ID

#1625 Feb 8, 2013
Who wrote:
Who is a semi-experienced Luddidiot that is using the special ed training he received at a low-class online college to manage
and conduct a multi-faceted and carefully crafted internet/social media-driven hate campaign against alex, and he intentionally withholds, misrepresents and misreports communications he has with those that have had the misfortune of crossing his path.
Please provide your one-word answer along with REASONS for your answer in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below.
CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom, oops I mean Who.
I agree WHo!
Who

Nampa, ID

#1626 Feb 8, 2013
Who is a semi-experienced Luddidiot that is using the special ed training he received at a low-class online college to manage
and conduct a multi-faceted and carefully crafted internet/social media-driven hate campaign against alex, and he intentionally withholds, misrepresents and misreports communications he has with those that have had the misfortune of crossing his path.
CalvaryChapelAbusedotcom, oops I mean Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1627 Feb 8, 2013
www.wikipedia.org says
"..."The existence of actual malice may be shown in many ways. As a general rule, any competent evidence, either direct or circumstantial, can be resorted to, and all the relevant circumstances surrounding the transaction may be shown, provided they are not too remote, including threats, prior or subsequent defamations, subsequent statements of the defendant, circumstances indicating the existence of rivalry, ill will, or hostility between the parties, facts tending to show a reckless disregard of the plaintiff's rights..."
Who says
I agree, wikipedia!
I particularly like this part, "...actual malice may be shown in many ways...".
Like posts on topix.com , maybe?! Hmmmm...
Who

Nampa, ID

#1628 Feb 8, 2013
Who wrote:
www.wikipedia.org says
"..."wikipedia is a terrible source of information and a person appealing to wikipedia often lacks credibility"
Who says
I agree, wikipedia!
I particularly like this part, "...wikipedia is a terrible source...".
Like who's posts on topix.com , maybe?! Hmmmm...
I agree Who!
Who

United States

#1629 Feb 8, 2013
I wish Alex would just, you know, get a life, instead of just wallowing around in this mudhole that he has created for himself.
I wish somebody would take the bee out of his bonnet.
Who

Nampa, ID

#1630 Feb 8, 2013
Who wrote:
I wish who would just, you know, get a life, instead of just wallowing around in this mudhole that he has created for himself.
I wish somebody would take the bee out of whos bonnet.
My name is who
Who

Manteca, CA

#1631 Feb 8, 2013
yawn.
You could address my substantive criticisms of Alex' position,
or you could keep doing what you are doing now, which is avoiding public discussion of those points that most cast your credibility and your motives in doubt.
It is up to you, but the reading public will likely see right through your attempts to both
continue posting on topix.com
and
avoid addressing my relevant questions and concerns about Alex' cyberbully hate campaign.
MY name is Who.
Who

Nampa, ID

#1632 Feb 8, 2013
Who wrote:
yawn.
You could address my substantive criticisms of who's position,
or you could keep doing what you are doing now, which is avoiding public discussion of those points that most cast your credibility and your motives in doubt.
It is up to you, but the reading public will likely see right through your attempts to both
continue posting on topix.com
and
avoid addressing my relevant questions and concerns about who's cyberbully hate campaign.
MY name is Who.
Well said Who!

MY name is Who
Who

Manteca, CA

#1633 Feb 8, 2013
Okie Dokie.
Filibustering.
It's not like we've ever experienced that from Alex before!
-
Alex must have been a very challenging son to raise. I don't think anyone could have done a better job than Bob did, given the material he had to work with.
My name is Who.
Who

Nampa, ID

#1634 Feb 8, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

My name is STILL Who.

Nampa, ID

#1635 Feb 8, 2013
Good video Who! I LOVE Johnny Cash!!!
Who

United States

#1636 Feb 8, 2013
I am merely inferring from present performance to past behavior.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1637 Feb 8, 2013
Isn't that swell?!
I remember Jeremy Bowling carping on the point
"past performance predicts future behavior."
-
All I've done is spin it...
Present performance predicts past behavior.
I thought that was pretty clever of me.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1638 Feb 8, 2013
To set the tone for the approaching lawsuit, I'll be noting some interesting facts whose significance flew right by me.
Keep reading! There's a good one coming up!
My name is Who.
It will require a bit of front-loading to establish context, but I believe the importance of this angle will outweigh any time lost reading the setup.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1639 Feb 8, 2013
All right, here we go!
Who

Manteca, CA

#1640 Feb 8, 2013
Top of the next page is whose? Who's, that's who!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 1 hr Here Is One 42
Man faces manslaughter charge in teen's deadly ... 18 hr Free Kwane 1
Candita Fluty Tue odd 13
Suspect in New York quadruple shooting found de... Tue reality is a crutch 1
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jan 27 Caprica2424 33
Jonchuck Facing Murder Charges Jan 24 Kat Johnson 5
Man arrested after giving teens synthetic weed Jan 23 Roger Salazar 2
More from around the web