Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1561 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
I ask you questions, you answer them thoroughly and consistently and then I don't like it and so I go on crazy rants and I move the goal posts and present a canard in an effort to mask my association with Camp Bob and my goal as I've stated many times is to get you to stop posting on topix, but you just won't stop and I'm losing it!
I agree Who! Good points!
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1562 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
you quote
"...Psalm 7:15 He who digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit he has made...."
Who says
I have no clue what you meant when you posted the verse and I am jumping to conclusions and I am a total idiot
Excellent point once again Who! Call you Butter...you're on a rolllll!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1563 Feb 5, 2013
How about instead of doing THAT, Alex, you answer the points, I, Who in Stockton, raised!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1564 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
My intention is to get you to explain yourself.
you says
"...You'll have to wait for those details. You assume much and assume wrongly, but I believe that is intentional..."
Who says
Big red flag here. If your motives were what you continually say they are, there would be no need to make people "wait for details."
Seems that you are , ONCE AGAIN, withholding relevant details from the reading public in an attempt to gather a head of steam for your hate campaign---if you were telling the truth, there'd be no need to gather a head of steam.
You are confirming my suspicions about your motives here.
you says
"...You'll never get me to stop posting on topix..."
Who says
I agree. But a judge might succeed. And it is a fact that your posting at topix.com has been effectively curtailed by who? By Who, that's Who.
All I do is ask straightforward and simple questions that are relevant to providing the reading public with the information necessary to come to their own conclusions, and you repeatedly fail to provide the answers. Why is that?
Could it be that you do not want the reading public to make up their own minds? Could it be that you withhold information from the reading public for the purpose of controlling and manipulating public opinion, trying to move it in the direction you'd like to move it?
That's manipulation via media. Which is what I've accused you of for awhile now.
It's nice to see you giving me and the reader yet more evidence that your concern is not over truth. Nice to see you show me and the reader that your concern is not over victims of abuse.
It is about you regularly withholding information from the public with the hope that the public will have a diminished view of your father as a result.
you says
"...You'll have to wait for those details...."
Who says
This has always been, and continues to be, a huge red flag for me.
And that red flag is why I post on topix.com .
And I'll say it again...me asking simple straightforward questions with the attempt to bring as many relevant facts to the public eye is what drove you away from posting on topix.com like an inner-city crack ho.
My name is Who.
Excellent points, Who. I believe it is wrong for Alex to levy accusations in public, and then when asked, he says
"you have to wait for those details."
The whole point of public discourse is to disclose all relevant information and let the reading public judge for themselves what the evidence leads them to believe.
You know? That thing that journalists do?!
Instead, you stack the deck, and my suspicion is that you stack the deck because you know, deep down, that if the general reader had all of the relevant information, they would ultimately disagree with you.
It's sad to see how oafish and manipulative and opaque you are.
My name is Who.
Who in Stockton, Who in Austin, Who in Armona.
Who to Bob, Who to Alex, and Who to you, too! WooWho!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1565 Feb 5, 2013
Why aren't you posting more genius insights at your hatesite right now, Alex?
Maybe it's because, for all your blog salesmanship, you know that
topix.com
STILL provides better media market coverage.
You claim your blog is all that and a bag of chips, but here you are again at topix.com .
Doesn't Scripture tell us something about a dog returning to its vomit?
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1566 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
How about instead of doing THAT, Who, you answer the points, I, Who in Stockton, raised!
Who?
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1567 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent points, Who. I believe it is wrong for Who to levy accusations in public, and then when asked, he says
"IM DRUNK AN D I KNWO I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON. GO F YROUSELF!"
I also say brilliant stuff that is only brilliant to me and no one else.
My name is Who.
Who in Who, Who in Who, Who Who Who.
Who to Who, Who to you, too! WooWho!
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1568 Feb 5, 2013
Here you are, Alex, dodging me in real time. Wow. Cool.
-
Isn't it unpatriotic for the child of a Vietnam Veteran to complain about being the child of an old-school Vietnam Veteran?
Who

Modesto, CA

#1569 Feb 5, 2013
And this from a guy that owns a GUNS AND AMMO shop named patriot pawn and gun . com ?
Thick irony.
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1570 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
Why aren't you 7 feet tall? What is the capital of South Africa (that's a trick question) How many pedophiles does it take to screw in a light bulb? Where is the North Pole? What is the square root of pi? How much wood can a woodchuck chuck? Can God make something so big he can't lift it?
My name is still Who.
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1571 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
And this from a guy that pwns a GUNS AND ROSES the best band of all time.
Thick bacon.
My name is Who to you.
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1572 Feb 5, 2013
Who wrote:
Here you are, Who, dodgers all the time. Wow. Cool.
-
Isn't it unpatriarchic for the veteran of a Vietnam Victim to complain about the child abuse of an old-school Vietnam Victim?
Good point Who!
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1573 Feb 5, 2013
BTW, i have no connection to anybody, I'm a Luddidiot. I was abducted by aliens and after they probed me I decided I liked it.

My name is Who.
Who

Hanford, CA

#1574 Feb 5, 2013
Good point Who. I am a Luddite Who spends all my time on the computer and I always tell the truth. Don't I?

Lol my name is Who
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1575 Feb 6, 2013
Who wrote:
Good point Who. I am a Luddite Who spends all my time on the computer and I always tell the truth. Don't I?
Lol my name is Who
Excellent point Who!

My name is Who.
Who

Caldwell, ID

#1576 Feb 6, 2013
I'm such an idiot. I think my canard will stop people from posting on topix when in fact it seems to make people want to keep posting on topix. I might lose my Luddidiot merit badge if this keeps up.

My name is STILL Who. Who to Who. Who to Who. WooWho!
Who

United States

#1577 Feb 6, 2013
Please respond to the following:
Who

United States

#1578 Feb 6, 2013
Alex Grenier is a semi-experienced media professional that has originated and is actively engaged in a cyber bully hate campaign againsdt his father because he misses the public opinion game (it makes one feel so important!)and because he hates that Bob msde he and his brother shop at Miller's Outpost when they were in high school.
-
Alex, do you agree or disagree?
Please provide your answer AND THE REASONS FOR YOUR ANSWER in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below.
Thank you in advance.
Cordially,
Who.
Who

United States

#1579 Feb 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent points, Who. I believe it is wrong for Alex to levy accusations in public, and then when asked, he says
"you have to wait for those details."
The whole point of public discourse is to disclose all relevant information and let the reading public judge for themselves what the evidence leads them to believe.
You know? That thing that journalists do?!
Instead, you stack the deck, and my suspicion is that you stack the deck because you know, deep down, that if the general reader had all of the relevant information, they would ultimately disagree with you.
It's sad to see how oafish and manipulative and opaque you are.
My name is Who.
Who in Stockton, Who in Austin, Who in Armona.
Who to Bob, Who to Alex, and Who to you, too! WooWho!
Excellent points, Who!
Who

United States

#1580 Feb 6, 2013
Why aren't you posting more genius insights at your hatesite right now, Alex?
Maybe it's because, for all your blog salesmanship, you know that
topix.com
STILL provides better media market coverage.
You claim your blog is all that and a bag of chips, but here you are again at topix.com .
Doesn't Scripture tell us something about a dog returning to its vomit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muldrow teacher to stand trial 7 hr Brian 1
News Gay Porn Star Allegedly Beats Boyfriend for Wat... Jan 12 Tre H 24
News YWCA Urges Domestic Abuse Victims To Seek Help Jan 10 cylcal 3
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jan 10 Maam 48
News Victims of domestic abuse urged to be brave and... Jan 2 Need Support 1
News Arcadia teacher prompts child abuse investigati... Jan 1 One md parent 1
News City resident is charged with abuse Dec 31 MSWisABitc- 17
More from around the web