Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
Who

Meridian, ID

#1461 Feb 2, 2013
Who wrote:
Like to hear it? Here it go!
FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child.
Thanks for those facts, Who! You are certainly helping to paint a more nuanced and truthful portrait than Alex has thus far!
-=-=-=-=-=
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.
+=+=+=+=+=
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
+=+=+=+=+=
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who
I'm no lawer but that sounds like defecation to me

my name is Who
Who

Meridian, ID

#1462 Feb 2, 2013
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON
Haha! what a drunk looser!
Who

Meridian, ID

#1463 Feb 2, 2013
There shure are a lot of people who say the same thing that Alex is saying. I think that BG fella is in a lot of trouble

My name is Who.
Who

Meridian, ID

#1464 Feb 2, 2013
This box is really cool

ny name is Who to who
Who

Visalia, CA

#1465 Feb 2, 2013
Who who, who who DA who. My name is Who.
Who

Meridian, ID

#1466 Feb 2, 2013
No my name is Who

who to who and who woohoo!
Who

Visalia, CA

#1467 Feb 2, 2013
I am a castrated Luddite on a mission to support all molesters. My father waz one and momma liked. Sound familiar? Kinda demonic eh?

Go molesters!!
Who

Manteca, CA

#1468 Feb 2, 2013
yawn.
At least no one can accuse me of being unoriginal.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1469 Feb 2, 2013
So, looks like we have some more Alex sycophants that need to be flushed. I've done it before, I could do it again.
Dear General Reader,
I'd like you to note that, rather than deal with a)my positions and b)my valid criticisms of Alex,
Alex and his cronies prefer to
a)ignore pertinent questions that are asked of them
b)avoid answering questions by answering questions that were not asked and
c)resort to personal attacks in an effort to deflect from questions asked of them.
-
Now they have adopted the transparent tactic of filibustering....adding to the post count by copying and pasting, with the obvious hope that pertinent questions and concerned will get buried on previous pages, and thus unlikely to be read by you, General Reader.
To deal with this nuisance/clogging of the public discussion, I will be reposting previous questions and concerns that I have that Alex and his cronies are hoping you will ignore.
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1470 Feb 2, 2013
Who wrote:
you says
"...look forward to reporting it...."
Who says
Not true.
You did PLENTY of reporting about the Idaho suit, including statements of the facts as you understood them and speculations about why your speculations and predictions would be proven true in a court of law.
-
Then, the verdict came down, and it contradicted all of your speculations, predictions and prognostications, and not a peep from you ever again.
Just an "Oh Well!" and you were on to some other dimension of your hate campaign that would pay you the better dividends you were hoping for from the Idaho case.
I would have, as an inquiring mind, preferred more coverage of the Idaho suit. If the verdict would have fell in the direction of your prediction, I no doubt would have gotten it!
But when you don't agree with something (in this case the judge's decision), you just ignore it like it never happened.
California has extensive laws dealing with victims of abuse, and in CA victims of abuse have a solid hope of redress from injuries.
NOT SO IN THE STATE OF IDAHO.
Why don't you work on reforming the legal structure in your own backyard? CA doesn't need statute reform, as CA statutes are sufficiently powerful and successful.
NOT SO IN THE STATE OF IDAHO.
Seems if you cared about victims as much as you claim, you'd be working on fixing Idaho's broken system instead of
attacking someone with whom you just so happen to share a last name.
Private family matter.
Character assassination.
Hate campaign.
Cyberbullying.
My name is Who.
Who to Bob, Who to you, Alex, and Who to others, too. WooWho!
Excellent points, Who! I think Alex needs to take Chuck Smith's advice and get a life!
Who

Manteca, CA

#1471 Feb 2, 2013
Who wrote:
Ooh, this is classic!
Last night at michaelnewnham.com Alex made fun of a contributor for being a truck driver...said he was brainless and that driving a truck was the only thing he had worth contributing to the country....
Then more fireworks ensued.
Just checked the blog and all of Alex' incendiary comments (once again) were deleted, the comment box was closed,
AND TWO OF MICHAEL'S BEST, MOST TRUSTWORTHY CONTRIBUTORS AND MODERATORS HAVE QUIT michaelnewnham.com .
-
Great job being a bully, Alex! You've done it again!
No WONDER you are getting sued.
No WONDER your family wants nothing to do with you.
My name is Who.
Michael should have just banned your ass.
Look at how Alex bullies other people on the internet. Alex is just a big bully that uses bullying tactics to stifle discussion among free-thinking United States citizens. It's really too bad.
And it makes me gag to think that this douche is trying to hide behind the first amendment in the upcoming lawsuit.
If Alex really believed in the first amendment, then he wouldn't be bullying people into leaving michaelnewnham.com .
Who

Manteca, CA

#1472 Feb 2, 2013
Who wrote:
and MLD at michaelnewnham.com says
"...Well, I for one think Scott’s professional transformation over the years is to be commended. He is a man willing to do whatever to support his family...."
Who says
I agree, MLD! Scott is awesome. There's nothing wrong with driving a truck for a living. My dad did for years. So do other dads.
MLD says
"...I think Scott’s profession is much more noble than being a weapons supplier to mass murderers..Don’t you?..."
Who says
I agree, MLD! Alex sells guns to wannabe Newtown shooters and claims that there is no problem.
Alex also says that guns don't kill people, people kill people
and then when there is a mass murder in Albuquerque THE NEXT DAY Alex blames the murders on violent video games.
People don't kill people, violent video games kill people!
Why don't guns kill people again, exactly, Alex?!
MLD says
"...At least Scott is not continuously posting shirtless pictures of himself on Facebook and other venues...."
Who says
No KIDDING, MLD! Once again, I agree. General reader, just go to Alex' facebook page and you will see that he has an unhealthy fetish for taking pictures of himself with his shirt off and posting the pictures at various places on the internet, usually with a caption that says something like
"Do I look like the kind of guy Bob would pick on now?! No! Bob would get his ass kicked and you know it!"
-
I do have to admit I am majorly bummed to see Alex bully nomans and BrianD out of the picture.
If Alex just behaved more reasonably, their exits would never have happened.
If Alex just behaved more reasonably, he wouldn't be getting sued as we speak.
My name is Who.
I believe that MLD has hit the nail squarely on the head. Alex is a bully and a hate campaigning character assassin. Instead of taking on the victim-discriminatory statutes in his home state, he'd rather attack people on the west coast that just so happen to share his last name. Frankly, if Alex and Bob were not related in any way, I'd have an easier time believing Alex. But as it stands now, it just seems to me that Alex is pissed because his father, Bob, made he and his younger brother shop at Miller's Outpost instead of letting them wear Smiths t-shirts to school.
Is there anything illegal about wanting your kids to NOT dress like the other losers at school? No. And now, because of Bob's shopping demands, he is being victimized in a cyberbully hate campaign. He is justifiably afraid for he and his wife's physical safety, and his character has been besmirched in a most unkind, hate-filled way.
Alex for Douche, 2013! Who's with me?!
Who is, that's who!
How about you?
Who

Manteca, CA

#1473 Feb 2, 2013
Proposition:
Alex Grenier is a semi-experienced media professional that is currently engaged in managing and conducting and internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign that he conceived, which operates on a round-the-clock basis.
One question:
Do you agree or disagree with the above proposition, Alex?
Please provide your yes or no answer, along with reasonS for you answer in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance. Cordially, Who.
ps any of Alex' sycophants are of course free to provide their answer and reasons justifying their answer as well. I can take all comers.
Who

Visalia, CA

#1474 Feb 2, 2013
But what the hell do I know. Im making all this up to hurt Alex while I protect a child molester. I love child molesters. Just like I love what that bad man did to my mother or was I lieing about that also? Im not sure. I lie alot to protect my hero Bob the Molester.

thanks for giving me a place in the world oh Bob my Bob.
Who

Visalia, CA

#1475 Feb 2, 2013
No, I dont agree and I think it is none of your busyness or mine or is it yours. Im not sure.

I do know this.
3 of Bob Greniers sons say they were abuse. As adults they say this and 1 says he was molested. I don't care what Alex has to say about anything else. I believe Paul and Alex and Geoffe. All men who have nothing to gain by exposing thier father.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1476 Feb 2, 2013
yawn
Who

Visalia, CA

#1477 Feb 2, 2013
Like a dog to his vomit. You return to yawn about the truth.

I pray everything that happened to these guys will happen to you and your children. If it not already has.
Who

Manteca, CA

#1478 Feb 2, 2013
you says
"...I pray everything that happened to these guys will happen to you and your children. If it not already has...."
Who says
How Christian of you...
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1479 Feb 3, 2013
Wow! So many Who's I don't know what to do!

OK, I give, I'll stop posting on topix. You win.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1480 Feb 3, 2013
Who wrote:
No, I dont agree and I think it is none of your busyness or mine or is it yours. Im not sure.
I do know this.
3 of Bob Greniers sons say they were abuse. As adults they say this and 1 says he was molested. I don't care what Alex has to say about anything else. I believe Paul and Alex and Geoffe. All men who have nothing to gain by exposing thier father.
I agree Who!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US expands reporting rule on campus sexual assault Sat tha Professor 6
Protective orders -- a tool against domestic vi... Sat Forum 2
Utica women accused of falsely accusing men of ... Oct 17 curious 1
Honolulu police: No criminal case in sergeant a... Oct 15 Bakatari 5
Nobel young Oct 14 missy 1
Barbershop, gospel music on tap at concert to b... Oct 12 ACE MILNER 8
Machismo stifles sex ed talks kids need Oct 11 Spotted Girl 1

Domestic Violence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE