Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
inconceivable

Visalia, CA

#1275 Jan 25, 2013
They are the same. In fact Bob admits his drug taking and dealing in his book. He also admits his homosexual encounters and calls them common. Using your line of reason we must all conclude that Bob is a homosexual drug dealer, which he was. Which makes the jump to child molester not such a large one.
inconceivable

Visalia, CA

#1276 Jan 25, 2013
"Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you that there was another boy named David who used to sleep next to me in that dor- mitory; and one night I felt him pulling back the covers of my bed and getting into bed with me. I was not sure what was happening and not sure what to do. I just lay there frozen as David did what he did. No one ever knew about it ... not the nuns, the priests, or my parents. Only David and I. Not an uncommon thing to have happen to boys and girls."

From the book A Common Miracle by Bob Grenier
Chapter 1, page 3, last paragraph.

So suck it Who, Bob did.
inconceivable

Kent, WA

#1277 Jan 25, 2013
"I was on my way to Montego Bay, Jamaica, to finish the dope deal that had gone bad and to recover the money I owed my partner in crime, David M.
Traveling to Jamaica was something I did very often. The ďGanja,Ē as it was called (or marijuana, as we know it here in the states), was cheap, readily available......."

From the book A Common Miracle by Bob Grenier
Chapter 2, page 15
Rigby and Moreticae

Concord, CA

#1278 Jan 25, 2013
Did he go to preacher school or whatever you call it
DARK WHO

Visalia, CA

#1279 Jan 25, 2013
No
Who

Manteca, CA

#1280 Jan 26, 2013
the latest posts from Alex' hatesite. Better repost them here before he deletes them.
Alex says
"...AG: Sorry Iíve been a bit silent lately. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes...."
To which a long-time friend and regular contributor to Alex' site responds
"..Alex. why do you have time to post multiple replies on other blogs and not your own? Bullshit!.."
Who says
Completely agree. It is carefully-crafted hate campaign manipulation. When it comes to HIS side of the fence, Alex wants a careful, controlled image that does not conflict with the narrative that Alex is selling. When Alex wants to show his true colors, he just posts at michaelnewnham.com .
If he said the things on his hatesite that he says on michaelnewnham.com , Alex knows that his sycophants would leave his cause like rats would a sinking ship.
Typical psychopathic behavior. Presenting different sides of himself to different people, depending on what he wants different people to see. And that has nothing to do with truth and everything to do with media image manipulation.
Another poster replies
"...Gee, I didnít know that it was mandatory for Alex to post on his own site. He is very good about keeping us up to date and to raise issues to our awareness as needed. As for posting, I think he is being wise and using his time well in going beyond this site to also express his views on other sites.

You can do the same, if you like. That is what is so great about the first admendment, but even better, it is also what is so great about being a Christian. We can speak the truth and as long as we do, it is not slander, but a mechanism to right the wrongs and to warn others of those things that are and have corrupted the church by those who uses Godís name to gather unto themselves that which is not theirs to have.
I donít think there is any nonsense in that. My only question is if you are not, why are not doing the same. Instead of chastising by using verbal expletive, Alex instead. Am I missing something here, because I thought you knew better than to say something like this to Alex..."
Who says
Whatever. I've called Alex on this before. It's nice to see the scales finally falling from his sycophants' eyes.
My name is Who.
DARK WHO

Visalia, CA

#1282 Jan 26, 2013
What a bunch of bullshit Who! That last one was so childish, oly ou cou have written it. Let's get back o he real .......

"I just lay there frozen as David did what he did. No one ever knew about it ... not the nuns, the priests, or my parents. Only David and I. Not an uncommon thing to have happen to boys and girls."

So, that never happened right Who? Because we haven't heard "David's" side of that homosexual encounter.

Maybe David's penis was cold and he needed BG's butt to warm it in.

Or maybe (this one is where my money is riding) BG was asking for it.

"Not an uncommon thing to have happen to boys and girls." WTF? Not in his house I guess. Sounds like an excuse for his conduct with his own son. WTF indeed.

Now put that in your butt and like it. It's not uncommon. lol
DARK WHO

Visalia, CA

#1283 Jan 26, 2013
So wait! So BG went on to deal dugs with his Homo lover? Wow, that is a pretty long relationship.

"I just lay there frozen as David did what he did......and to recover the money I owed my partner in crime, David

The plot thickens..........in his butt!

LOL
DARK WHO

Visalia, CA

#1284 Jan 26, 2013
I now submit exhibit A & B. showing BG is a longtime homosexual drug dealer who pays his lover what's owed him. In his own words he admits to these actions and emotional state in his book "A Common Buttsmugler"

I can't wait for the sequel "A Common Buttsmugler 2 Electric Bugaloo" we're BG goes into "deeper" detail about his time in Nom with his lover David as they romance their way through the jungle tunnels of the Veit Kong.

So exciting.
inconceivable

Visalia, CA

#1285 Jan 26, 2013
"I just lay there frozen as David did what he did......and to recover the money I owed my partner in crime, David"

Wow, I never noticed that before. I wonder if he and David keep in touch? Well that sure explains a bunch of things. It shows me how he probably gives himself a pass for what he did to his son Paul, saying its not uncommon, it happens to all boys and girls.

Drug smuggling from one country to another in his own words. I wonder what the police think about that little admission.

So Bob never told anyone about his homosexual encounters until adulthood, paraphrasing his own words, in Who world I guess it never happened. Neither did the drug smuggling. right? Just because he says it true doesn't make it true right? Like BG leaving all those things behind to become a Christian and a pastor in less then a week.

"The Lord saved me on Feb 6th, 1973, and I entered full time ministry on Feb 12th, 1973,"

From his bio on his website.
http://www.pastorbobgrenier.com/about-me/abou...

From homosexual drug smuggler to pastor in 6 days. No wonder he's so bad at it.
inconceivable

Visalia, CA

#1286 Jan 26, 2013
"I just lay there frozen as David did what he did......and to recover the money I owed my partner in crime, David"

Wonder were David is today.

David, if your reading this, could you please tell us your side of the story?
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

#1287 Jan 26, 2013
inconceivable, yes, it would be interesting to hear "david's" side of bob's story indeed

we know for a fact that bob reports some sort of sexual encounter with this person and that bob's version seems to say it was unwarranted

smells funny to me, that's my opinion

you can read it in bob's book "a common miracle" available to all the world online at bob's calvary chapel visalia website

Nampa, ID

#1288 Jan 26, 2013
again the misrepresentation from you know "who"

articles are more complex than comments on threads and i'm working on them as well, lots of info has come in and I'm doing my due diligence sorry it's not fast enough for who?

what's all the hubbub about 'bullying' anyways? in many contexts it's something admirable and needed. Rahm Immanuel? Elliot Spitzer? Military commanders? Tough prosecutors? Tough detectives? Whistleblowers?

"The statement suggested retaliation for Swartz's tragic suicide, which many - including the family - believe was a result of overzealous prosecution by the Department of Justice and what the family deemed a "bullying" use of outdated computer crime laws."

Sometimes it takes an a-hole to deal with a-holes, that's just life. you can whine and cry all you want, truth is an absolute defense and the Constitution of the United States of America is still there.

BG should've confessed and repented and got help for his underlying issues long ago. He's stubbornly refused to admit the truth and deal with his issues and he's got lots of cover from co-dependents and enablers.

it's tragic really.

but, don't shoot the messenger who is speaking out about the abuse etc.

and if you do, you best bring your A game b/c I am tough, that's a fact
Who

Nampa, ID

#1289 Jan 26, 2013
the other funny thing is lots of people post using similar monikers all the time, how do you know who is who and who isn't? you make a lot of assumptions, where is your 'evidence' as you say?
Who

Nampa, ID

#1290 Jan 26, 2013
my name is calvarychapelabusedotcom

what's yours?

Nampa, ID

#1291 Jan 26, 2013
my name is WHO!
Who

Nampa, ID

#1292 Jan 26, 2013
Cops are bullies! They're operating a hate campaign! Sue the cops!

Nampa, ID

#1293 Jan 26, 2013
am i an a-hole? Ya, i can sure be one

thanks to bob's abusiveness and persistence in beating me down and the hours upon hours of threats and intimidation etc and watching my brother being imprisoned in a small coat closet and all the beatings I saw him somehow endure to the point we contemplated suicide in those days....

you either succumb to that kind of torture or you learn to disassociate detach your emotions and put on the tough

I've got that side to me as a survival mechanism, though I prefer to not be an a-hole

unfortunately sometimes it comes in handy in dealing with a-holes, abusers, bullies, violent customers, threats etc

it is what it is

persistence, telling the truth reporting what is believed to be true from credible sources (including bob's own mouth) and not letting up and calling for justice accountability and reforms in the church etc etc and calling attention to the macro issue of abuse in the church and the laxness the church takes on that issue etc is all valid stuff

and I'm confident we'll win the battle, and i won't ever give up, you can count on that
Who

Manteca, CA

#1295 Jan 26, 2013
you says
"...articles are more complex than comments on threads..."
Who says
I'm still waiting for the updated article you promised about San Antonio. Shit don't take THAT long!
Also, I think the comment was noting that you have all the time in the world to chase your tail on topix.com , like you've done for the last few days.
Before that, you were chasing your tail on michaelnewnham.com . I think that was not a cc guru's point.
I think the point is that you DON'T DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO!
The current San Antonio headline you've got serves your hate campaign better, so why edit it?! The current words there are more explosive, so why tone it down by writing a new article?! Why write an new article taking new information into account when you promised to do so?!
you says
"...and i'm working on them as well, lots of info has come in and I'm doing my due diligence sorry it's not fast enough for who?..."
Who says
If you are doing due diligence how can you possibly argue lack of actual harm?
My name is Who. Don't let me interrupt your defamation party, Electric Bugaloo!
Rigby and Moreticae

Visalia, CA

#1296 Jan 26, 2013
there is no doubt in my mind at all that this is the longest troll thread ever known to mankind. EPIC!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) Dec 20 Kandi Kane 178
Mooreville mother jailed for child abuse Dec 20 Martha 1
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Black Women's Roundtable Releases Statement Hig... Dec 19 PERVY 1
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec 19 truthmongerdotinfo 8
Sheriff's Captain Behind Bard for Alleged Child... Dec 17 Duck Caller 1
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec 13 barbj 1
More from around the web