Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Afterwhile Pedofile

Hanford, CA

#1069 Jan 13, 2013
All 3 grown men back EACHOTHERS stories.

All 3 men accuse their own father of crimes so evil that they believe he should be removed from the pulpit and sent to jail.

Many of us agree and stand with them during this time of persecution.

Stand with us on February 19th at the Visalia Court building to show your support for the victims and their right to free speech.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1070 Jan 13, 2013
Thank you for the support.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1071 Jan 13, 2013
Who, no one's buying what you're selling other than BG it appears.

Respond in that box below as you say.

Btw, how's that stated goal of getting me to stop posting on topix working for ya? LOL
Who

Modesto, CA

#1072 Jan 13, 2013
you says
"...Here is why bob Grenier is suing..."
Who says
That is your opinion, and like your ass it stinks. He is tired of having his character assassinated, and after numerous attempts at reconciliation, this is the only option left that Alex seems capable of responding to.
you says
"...Paul Grenier says..."
Who says
George Bush Sr. says
you says
"...Alex Grenier says..."
Who says
George Bush Jr. says
you says
"...Geoffe Grenier says..."
Who says
Bill Clinton says
you says
"...LL 3 SONS BACK EACHOTHERS STORIES!..."
Who says
This is patently false. Just read Alex' hate site over time and you will find that what the brothers allege changes over time. When he started, there were certain things alleged. As time passed, more things were alleged, so much so that Alex' hate site started to resemble a growing rugby scrum.
If his accounts were consistent from the gitgo, it would be easier for me to believe Alex. Unfortunately, Alex' transparent manipulations prevent me from believing him.
you says
"..."Who" defends and attacks the victims, seemingly for the joy of it..."
Who says
This is your opinion, and like your ass it stinks.
My name is Who.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1073 Jan 14, 2013
The system is set up to protect and defend the abuser, not the abused. Its just worse when the abuser is in the position to mislead and influence others. Good luck Alex, it is a huge evil you stand against.
Afterwhile Pedofile

Hanford, CA

#1074 Jan 14, 2013
Bob Grenier has not tried to reconcile since the online campaign began. That is a lie from Who, supposedly does know anyone involved.

ALL 3 SONS CONFIRM EACH OTHERS STORIES. ALL 3 MEN AGREE BOB GRENIER DID THESE THINGS TO THEM AND OTHERS.

Bob Grenier character deserves to be questioned when all 3 of his sons have these claims and as men support each others claims.

No amount of your lies can cover the truth Who. No one believes your evil campaign against the victims.
inconceivable

Hanford, CA

#1075 Jan 14, 2013
Who, You do this for the joy of tormenting the victims. It is a sad and disturbing realization that Bob Grenier continues to lead others and equally so with you walking the streets interacting with children.

I imagine your basement filled with the bones of your victims. Only time will reveal the dark sins your ravings so clearly bring to light.

I hope you and Bob get to share a cell for many years. I guarantee you will get what's coming to you.
inconceivable

Hanford, CA

#1076 Jan 14, 2013
It makes me wonder how anyone could live with someone like Who. I don't believe anyone does. Only a lonely sick person could keep up this charade for so long without a horse in the race.

Unless his horse is madness. Which leads back to how lonely this child of rape must be. May your mother RIP.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1077 Jan 14, 2013
you says
"...You do this for the joy of tormenting the victims..."
"...you walking the streets interacting with children...."
"...I imagine your basement filled with the bones of your victims...."
"... I guarantee you will get what's coming to you...."
Who says
That last one I am taking as a bona fide threat.
you says
"...how anyone could live with someone like Who..."
"...Only a lonely sick person could keep up this charade..."
"...how lonely this child of rape must be...."
"...May your mother RIP...."
Who says
And you prove my point. This is why I am a neo-Luddite and why I disdain internet hate campaigns so much.
All I am doing is voicing my opinion and poking holes in Alex' inconsistent narrative, and what do I get? Many threats and otherwise disgusting statements from some newbie.
This is also why I have jealously guarded my identity.
I do not want to suffer physical harm for merely voicing my opinion, but with Alex' hate stew brewing that is a very justified fear I have, even with my anonymity.
I assume Alex knows exactly Who I am, what with the court case and all, and Alex has a proven habit of sharing identities and correspondence with others offline.
If I come to any harm, you can bet that the cops will be looking for you.
My name is Who.
Breaking News

Hanford, CA

#1078 Jan 14, 2013
Who wrote:
you says
"...You do this for the joy of tormenting the victims..."
"...you walking the streets interacting with children...."
"...I imagine your basement filled with the bones of your victims...."
"... I guarantee you will get what's coming to you...."
Who says
That last one I am taking as a bona fide threat.
you says
"...how anyone could live with someone like Who..."
"...Only a lonely sick person could keep up this charade..."
"...how lonely this child of rape must be...."
"...May your mother RIP...."
Who says
And you prove my point. This is why I am a neo-Luddite and why I disdain internet hate campaigns so much.
All I am doing is voicing my opinion and poking holes in Alex' inconsistent narrative, and what do I get? Many threats and otherwise disgusting statements from some newbie.
This is also why I have jealously guarded my identity.
I do not want to suffer physical harm for merely voicing my opinion, but with Alex' hate stew brewing that is a very justified fear I have, even with my anonymity.
I assume Alex knows exactly Who I am, what with the court case and all, and Alex has a proven habit of sharing identities and correspondence with others offline.
If I come to any harm, you can bet that the cops will be looking for you.
My name is Who.
Only a matter of time, I'm sure you will get what you are due, big time. Can't wait to read about it in the paper.

"Who" found dead in an orchard on the outskirts Ivanhoe. It died of obvious self inflicted wounds during an act of Auto-erotic asphyxiation. No family could be found and no friends could be reached for comments. "It was a kind person, quiet and respectful" said No One Ever.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1079 Jan 14, 2013
yawn
Breaking News

Hanford, CA

#1080 Jan 14, 2013
Services will be performed by pastor Bob Grenier and Who will be buried in a shoe box in the Northern Dirt Parking Area. A shrine will be erected in it's honor.
Breaking News

Hanford, CA

#1081 Jan 14, 2013
Update: Who has come back to life after It's father, Satan, rejected It's entrance to Hell. We left many messages with Satan and none have been returned at this point.

We are not sure of It's exact spawning point but please be sure to check back and will continue these updates as they come in.
Who reANYONE

Phelan, CA

#1082 Jan 14, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a matter of time, I'm sure you will get what you are due, big time. Can't wait to read about it in the paper.
"Who" found dead in an orchard on the outskirts Ivanhoe. It died of obvious self inflicted wounds during an act of Auto-erotic asphyxiation. No family could be found and no friends could be reached for comments. "It was a kind person, quiet and respectful" said No One Ever.

The sick ass trolling dickless Polly is back. Hopefully still in Ashville instead of Cali.
You sure are obsessed with Who ever has a difference of opinion, other than taking ones word at face value.
You must have had some really fucked up parents and a rotten childhood, to have turned out as twisted as you are.
As for me, I have wonderful parents, and a very good childhood with beautiful memories.
Never got a beat down or any type of abuse. Restriction or time outs was the only form of punishment....
So beings how I have not suffered any form of sibling or parental abuse, I cannot walk in your or Alex's shoes.
Must be very torturous indeed.
That said and done, with a child like you Dickless, Pedo, Dark One, etc...no wonder you were (what you refer to) abused.
Why don't you just go and avenge your abusers who caused you to be so fucked up in your mindset!
DARK WHO

Hanford, CA

#1083 Jan 14, 2013
Hey She-Bitch is back. What happened they let you out on your own recognizance? Finally get that tumor out of your brain? Funny how it migrated from your butt, how could they tell the difference?

Well I hope you and Whomare happy together. A match made in hell. Where I'm sure you will enjoy spending time together.

Rot in Peace, ladies.
DARK WHO

Hanford, CA

#1084 Jan 14, 2013
Who reANYONE wrote:
<quoted text>
The sick ass trolling dickless Polly is back. Hopefully still in Ashville instead of Cali.
You sure are obsessed with Who ever has a difference of opinion, other than taking ones word at face value.
You must have had some really fucked up parents and a rotten childhood, to have turned out as twisted as you are.
As for me, I have wonderful parents, and a very good childhood with beautiful memories.
Never got a beat down or any type of abuse. Restriction or time outs was the only form of punishment....
So beings how I have not suffered any form of sibling or parental abuse, I cannot walk in your or Alex's shoes.
Must be very torturous indeed.
That said and done, with a child like you Dickless, Pedo, Dark One, etc...no wonder you were (what you refer to) abused.
Why don't you just go and avenge your abusers who caused you to be so fucked up in your mindset!
This is a lady? Wow, just wow. Walmart much? Protecting the protecter of a child molester, you must be proud. Those parents of yours did a shitty job, your ability to choose sides is really jacked up. How's that autographed Sandusky poster holding up in your cell lady? I use that term "lady" loosely. You understand loosely don't you, I'm sure you are very familiar with it. LOL

ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO, has any one seen my car keys? That Bajango is Muy grande!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1085 Jan 15, 2013
you says
"... I cannot walk in your or Alex's shoes...."
Who says
This statement presumes that what Alex was abused. A presumption I am not making, because the evidence does not warrant the presumption. Other than that, I thought the comment was generally helpful.
The name-calling and general "wishing of ill will" is what Alex has given birth to. Certainly not the fruit of The Spirit that the Scriptures speak of.
My name is Who.
inconceivable

Hanford, CA

#1086 Jan 15, 2013
Afterwhile Pedofile wrote:
Bob Grenier has not tried to reconcile since the online campaign began. That is a lie from Who, supposedly does know anyone involved.
ALL 3 SONS CONFIRM EACH OTHERS STORIES. ALL 3 MEN AGREE BOB GRENIER DID THESE THINGS TO THEM AND OTHERS.
Bob Grenier character deserves to be questioned when all 3 of his sons have these claims and as men support each others claims.
No amount of your lies can cover the truth Who. No one believes your evil campaign against the victims.
These are really good points. Collaborative testimony sends criminals to prison every day. "I saw him do it" "as did I" "me also". That is proof. Testimony from former coaches, neighbors, assistant pastors and board members will be further proof.

Eye witness proof sent Sandusky away forever. Bob Grenier will follow soon.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1087 Jan 15, 2013
you says
"...These are really good points...."
Who says
Not really. Your legal analysis leaves a lot to be desired. I can tell you haven't received any legal training.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1088 Jan 15, 2013
from wikipedia.org
"On February 03, 2009, Mark and Rhonda Lesher filed a defamation lawsuit against anonymous posters on Topix.com . According to the Leshers' petition, over 1,700 defamatory statements were made about them by anonymous posters on Topix.com . The 365-page petition includes 2,568 counts of defamation, libel per se and defamation per se against the anonymous users. Although Topix was not a party to the lawsuit, it was forced to reveal the IP addresses of the posters and the dangers of unmoderated anonymous posting on Topix were brought to light for the first time in the public eye.."
My name is Who.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Sessions as AG Brings Both Hope, Fear on I... Nov 30 spytheweb 3
News Fired OKC police officer sentenced Monday to fi... Nov 29 Linda N 2
News Morehouse teen charged with sodomy, child moles... Nov 28 Who are you if I ... 8
News City resident is charged with abuse Nov 28 Coming 13
News OK Domestic Violence Shelters See Spike During ... Nov 25 noautopsynokey 2
News James Alefantis, D.C. power-player, blasts 'ins... Nov 22 Latter Day Taints 1
Tsu officer Nov 22 Anonymous 1
More from around the web