Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#1028 Jan 6, 2013
"carefully managed manipulation"

Thank you for describing Bob Grenier's 30+ years at Calvary Chapel Visalia.

You hit the nail on the head with that one...
Who

Modesto, CA

#1029 Jan 6, 2013
I was describing YOU.
My name is Who.

Caldwell, ID

#1030 Jan 6, 2013
Actually, you described Bob Grenier very succinctly, IMO.

Caldwell, ID

#1031 Jan 6, 2013
...and in the opinion of many many many others who have crossed paths with him and/or spent a lot of time with him over the years.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1032 Jan 7, 2013
yawn
Afterwhile Pedofile

South San Francisco, CA

#1034 Jan 8, 2013
Your name is Cecil Lopez. Show some respect? Lol
Who

Modesto, CA

#1035 Jan 8, 2013
you says
"...Your name is Cecil Lopez...."
Who says
Not at all. I'm much smarter than him. According to Alex, Cecil had a business relationship with Alex. I, Who, am MUCH smarter than that. So, no, I am not Cecil Lopez, thank you very much!
MY name is Who.

United States

#1036 Jan 8, 2013
much smarter than who?
Who

United States

#1037 Jan 8, 2013
smarter than you, that's who
Who

United States

#1038 Jan 8, 2013
MY name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1039 Jan 8, 2013
MY name is Who.
If someone is coming along pretending they are ME, well, that's been happening all of MY life.
Everybody wants to be Who, but there is, and can only be
one Who.
And that is ME.
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1040 Jan 8, 2013
Now if someone wants to come along and say they are Who as a way of agreeing with ME, well then I take them calling themselves Who as a compliment.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1041 Jan 8, 2013
oops
"...as a way of agreeing with ME..."
should read
"...as a way of showing their agreement with ME.."
Who

Modesto, CA

#1042 Jan 8, 2013
This Who moniker pays dividends daily!
The Rev Dr Bobbie Grenier

Asheville, NC

#1043 Jan 8, 2013
Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh! He buwwied meeeeeeeee!
Who

Modesto, CA

#1044 Jan 8, 2013
yawn
Is Grenier a Child Abuser

Asheville, NC

#1045 Jan 8, 2013
Who wrote:
you says
"...I haven't broken any defamation "laws", I have not defamed anyone...."
Who says
I Believe that that is up to a judge. Not you.
You can tell everyone you are a pink elephant---saying it doesn't make it so.
You're either wacky or lying. Truth is a defense in a civil action for defamation, and yes, the action is civil, not criminal; and the defendant is entitled to a jury trial. Judges don't find the facts in defamation actions unless the defendant waives right to a jury trial.

Is Bob Grenier a child abuser? Did he molest one or more of his own children? Those are jury questions.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1046 Jan 8, 2013
you says
"...You're either wacky or lying...."
Who says
You forgot a third option. I could be ignorant. You aren't a very thorough thinker, are you?
you says
"...Truth is a defense in a civil action for defamation..."
Who says
Truth is a much more complicated word than you think it is.
you says
"...Is Bob Grenier a child abuser?..."
Who says
I do not believe so. I've yet to see evidence that would point me to that conclusion. I know what ALEX says, but Alex says LOTS of very wacky things at michaelnewnham.com .
you says
"...Did he...?..."
Who says
I do not believe so.
you says
"...Those are jury questions...."
Who says
They are also, given the public nature of Alex' hate campaign, public opinion questions. Alex has over the years tried to mold public opinion in his own image, and given that his various sundry claims and accusations are likely false, Bob's reputation and character has been assassinated.
Alex has a bee in his bonnet. And given that he is a loose cannon, that is a problem. It's not good for a barking loose cannon to have a bee in his bonnet. It leads to all kinds of false allegations and other general malfeasance.
My name is Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1047 Jan 8, 2013
Quick question for Alex.
You said there was some kind of court proceeding on the fifteenth of this month.
What is the proceeding about? Quick update would be helpful. Thanks, Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#1048 Jan 8, 2013
I'd also like to note that I read another blogger today, and he apologized for violating 'blog etiquette' by not showing his edits. He just edited his blog without showing exactly HOW it was edited, AND HE APOLOGIZED FOR IT!!!!!
I guess you missed that 'blog etiquette' memo, didn't you, Alex!
But then again, if you had to show the reading public exactly HOW you edit your hate site every time you edit it, it would certainly take whatever steam is left in your hate campaign out.
I guess that's why you engage in "under-the-table" editing. That's MY inference, at least.
My name is STILL
Who.
Top of the next page is yours, for any of the hate campaign cronies that want it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA County leaders approve millions for legal fu... 9 hr uIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 11
News Repeated arrests cost Columbus lawyer her license 15 hr Big Johnson 2
News Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview (May '13) Jun 14 C Kersey 2
News Mother who tortured adopted daughter for 20 yea... (May '14) Jun 14 Gordy Glans 3
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jun 13 shida206 53
News Public record for June 7, 2017 Jun 12 MilwaukeeBroke 2
1st Place Winner - VHSL PSA on Domestic Violenc... Jun 10 theo4peace 1
More from around the web