Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
Who

Manteca, CA

#937 Dec 9, 2012
you says
"...did to, neener neener...read it again, all of it, the thread etc, the blog etc this thread etc..."
Who says
You seem predisposed to write in incomplete sentences. Incomplete sentences obstruct and obscure meaning, and it is a technique I've seen you use over and over again to avoid saying specifically what your incomplete sentences IMPLY.
My name is Who.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#938 Dec 9, 2012
nee

Caldwell, ID

#939 Dec 9, 2012
ner

Caldwell, ID

#940 Dec 9, 2012
use the box below to respond

I'll be spending the day playing with my kiddos (and loving on them)

...not the Jerry Sandusky kind, the proper Christian Parent kind of loving on them

I'll respond to your spin lay-tuh

Caldwell, ID

#941 Dec 13, 2012
you're pretty quiet all the sudden "who"

what, did the po-po track you down?
Who

Manteca, CA

#942 Dec 13, 2012
you says
"...you're pretty quiet all the sudden "who"

what, did the po-po track you down?..."
Who says
There you go, once again insinuating that I have committed a criminal act against you.
Anything to help your hate campaign, right?
I haven't done anything illegal-why would the "po-po", as you call them, need to track me down?
By the way, you never answered my question.
It's on the previous page.
I'll repost it if you are too lazy to look at the previous page.
My name is Who.
Who re ANYONE

Phelan, CA

#943 Dec 15, 2012
Slapp/Whacko/Fatso/Sand/Dark/P arrot/Darkdork/Dickless/....wh atever multi-personality/Sybil/...alw ays changing names.....
But never changing the same blatantly biased never-ending molestation accusations!!?? HMMMMMMMM????
Here's a few of Slapps countless diatribes of his one-track-mind:
"That's right, pathetic child molester defender..."<<<
The absurdity of Slappass/name-changer's convoluted accusations are so laughably foolish, which caused me to pause and ponder the HMMMM??? BTW Dickless; Absurd means utterly opposed to truth or reason. That there fits Slappy to the proverbial "T"

...My opinion of big mouth.....??Polly?? maybe?? accuse....abuse...reject...def ect and deflect.....
Who re ANYONE

Phelan, CA

#944 Dec 15, 2012
Dark's dark rant: "Dark WHo- Fri. Dec. 7th.
Taking a que from your butt buddy, just because you say you aren't siding with BG doesn't make it so. All your dipsh!t statements sound like you agree with Who. It's not comprehension crackhead, it's perception and I perceive you to be one dumb SOB. Stop talking out of both sides of that mother kisser and man up. We don't need another child molester defender here. He's got his own deal with the devil."

From a pragmatic unbiased viewpoint, using commonsense- which you are sorely lacking in, you fail to see the reasoning behind Who's comments, and his brilliant summations of rebuttals. ;)
Put that in you crackpipe Polly. Bahahahahhahah!!!

P.S. I'm not a crackhead, as you called me...it's not my DOC. ;)
I'm also a FEMALE, not a MAN, as I've had to inform your dumb ass already....however...I'm probably more of a "man" than you are...huh Polly. ;)
Who re ANYONE

Phelan, CA

#946 Dec 15, 2012
I'm off to see the Wizard...the wonderful Wizard of Nod. ;) My DOC ;)
Whos Dickles

Visalia, CA

#947 Dec 17, 2012
Who re ANYONE wrote:
Dark's dark rant: "Dark WHo- Fri. Dec. 7th.
Taking a que from your butt buddy, just because you say you aren't siding with BG doesn't make it so. All your dipsh!t statements sound like you agree with Who. It's not comprehension crackhead, it's perception and I perceive you to be one dumb SOB. Stop talking out of both sides of that mother kisser and man up. We don't need another child molester defender here. He's got his own deal with the devil."
From a pragmatic unbiased viewpoint, using commonsense- which you are sorely lacking in, you fail to see the reasoning behind Who's comments, and his brilliant summations of rebuttals. ;)
Put that in you crackpipe Polly. Bahahahahhahah!!!
P.S. I'm not a crackhead, as you called me...it's not my DOC. ;)
I'm also a FEMALE, not a MAN, as I've had to inform your dumb ass already....however...I'm probably more of a "man" than you are...huh Polly. ;)
you are off your rocker baby! Dickless indeed. DO you kiss your girlfreind with that mouth? Now tighten up those "DOC" Martins throw on a flannel and head out to a place where someone actually give a sh!t about what you have to say. Not me that Who.

My name is still Who!

“Handyman”

Since: Apr 10

Compton, CA.

#948 Dec 20, 2012
Lord have mercy! This sure is a dysfunctional family. Sons suing dad, dad suing sons. Step kids, blood kids, hers, mine and our kids.

I am an opinionated old coot, and I think that the lot of you who call yourselves Christians, are setting a very bad example of Christianity.

Airing your dirty laundry over the internet to get revenge, or to be avenged, damn sure ain't the way to go about it.

To the son Alex, why didn't you just get the hell out of dodge and completely disown your step-daddy and your momma as well, when you turned 18?

That would have solved the current problem of Pastor Grenier and your momma from suing you?

You can bet your sweet life that if I had a step-dad and he did what you're saying he did, I would have left the first time I was whooped. That would be the first and last time I would have put up with being abused.

Why didn't you go and live with your father? Let me guess, you'll come up with some type of excuse. I'm quite sure that your father knew all about this, as vocal as you are, so that being said, either you father did not care at all, or else he couldn't handle you.

Seems to me that you should hate your father as much as your step-daddy for not being there for you, not caring, and most likely, leaving you and your momma without a care in the world.

As for Pastor Grenier & family, I think that lawsuit they are filing against you is ridiculous. Cyber-bullying is frivolous and only applied to Jr. High and High School students who are facing the real threats of being bullied at school and on the internet that all the youngsters (used to) belong to. ie: Mypace

I can't see a senior in his sixties belonging to Myspace or Facebook to interact with his fellow peers.
The Cyber-bullying all began with High School aged teens, and some Jr. High aged ones, with Myspace accounts. Especially when it exploded in size, and was a breeding ground for lawlessness.

My advice Alex, would be for you to disown the whole Grenier clan, focus on your family you have now with your wife and children, and never utter their names again. Stay away from anything that would enable the both of you to cross paths.

As for Pastor Grenier, shame on you and your wife and other dysfunctional sons. Stop going to internet sites to spread the so called good word. What happened to the good old fashioned way of delivering sermons before the internet came about?

{The way of the fool is right in his own eyes, but the wise listens to counsel.}

Case closed.
LOLOLOLOL

Visalia, CA

#949 Dec 20, 2012
You old bilge rat. Well, you got half the facts straight and the ones you didn't work out anyway. So good job!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#950 Dec 20, 2012
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the attorney.
Who

Manteca, CA

#952 Dec 23, 2012
you says
"... Exposing a preacher as a hypocrite and a child abuser is in my way of thinking a public service..."
Who says
If someone spouted lies about you on the internet, I highly doubt you would view that as a public service.
Apparently you believe whatever Alex happens to type.
Would you send a check in the mail to a realtor that is promising you beachfront property in Visalia? Because that's what I call gullible.
So also is you falling for Alex' hate campaign hook, line and sinker.
Good thing the court system analyses evidence to reach conclusions more efficiently and correctly than you seem capable. God bless.
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#954 Dec 23, 2012
you says
"...You are obviously in the other camp. The jury will decide..."
Who says
Ain't no "camp" about it. I like to interact with others.
you says
"... and you mean " damn you you,"
Who says
Reread my arguments. Look at the threads,
not-so-subtle hate campaign manipulation.
I wrote a song about it awhile back, I still sing it sometimes.
Not.
So.
Subtle yeah (change to "C" Major")
Hate campaign manipul-(change to the "D")
ation! Yeah!
Maybe I'll repost it.
Asheville, NC says
"...I sincerely --- that..."
Who says
I could give you theory of knowledge (Grk: episteme) or you can look at all the data together. Alex is selling and has been selling your conclusion to you like it was a hamburger you ordered, and you think just because you type your opinion is as informed as, should count as, and should be regarded as equal to all others in this matter.
Okay. Episteme lessons then...
Who continues
Asheville, NC, quick question to you...
Upon what do you base that particular belief or potential belief on?
Why have you taken that position on this thread?
I expect an answer, and when you answer I'll open that burger Alex gave you and I'll show you where he spit in it.
My name is STILL Who.
Who re ANYONE

Phelan, CA

#955 Dec 23, 2012
{ "Paranoia to the degree of psychiatric concern: Greek for ' out of your mind.' Paranoia must be persistent and out of proportion to the evidence.

Paranoia can be seen in a wide range of psychiatric conditions...If you have a paranoid temperament you probably have had lifelong difficulties in getting along with others.

Rather than recognizing their own faults and limits, they blame others when things go wrong...
They may treat others as objects to be manipulated.

They may misinterpret the benign comments of others as being malicious or sarcastic.

They may not tolerate any disagreement or difference of opinions, you are in the wrong and are lying.
To them, the world is full of liars, and only a few people, like themselves, are always truthful.

They may lose their temper easily. They may hold grudges for months or years. They are usually jealous and possessive of loves ones.

*They may spend an inordinate amount of time and resources making complaints and filing lawsuits.

Psychiatrists refer to this disturbance in temperament as a paranoid personality disorder.

They are sensitive to the views of others. While constantly monitoring others they misinterpret or exaggerate the significance of minor comments, gestures, and coincidences, which causes them to respond in anger." }

Source: Snippets from my "Yale University Press Health & Wellness" book.
Author James Hicks, M.D.

P.S. No, I do not claim to have attended Yale University. I am an avid reader and have hundreds, if not thousands of books on topics from A to Z.
A: Animals.......... Astronauts
B: Biographies.......... Birds
C: Computer Law.......... Crime
M: Medical books .......... Mysteries
N: Neurology..........Neuroscienc e
O: Office 2010..........Occupational therapy
Z: Zoos
Who

Manteca, CA

#956 Dec 24, 2012
THAT is prescient!
DD DeWhoon Hoof Trimmer

Kent, WA

#957 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to all cra cra's.
May the visalia Greniers and their band of thieves get what they deserve.
Roast in Hell Who and your new freind to!
Who

Manteca, CA

#958 Dec 25, 2012
DD DeWhoon Hoof Trimmer wrote:
Merry Christmas to all cra cra's.
May the visalia Greniers and their band of thieves get what they deserve.
Roast in Hell Who and your new freind to!
When did "Christmas morning" start rhyming with "hate campaign"?
DD DeWhoon Hoof Trimmer

Visalia, CA

#959 Dec 26, 2012
When your alcohol soaked brain became the defender of child molesting conmen. That's Who.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men charged with incest (Apr '10) 2 hr Angie 172
Mother Found Guilty In Wythe County Baby Case (Nov '11) Wed Nutz 40
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) Tue Dillon Evans 7
Detroit mother to stand trial after 4-year-old ... Nov 24 Steve 4
Liberty man charged with incest, child abuse Nov 24 justice 1
Mentally-ill Albuquerque man could be released ... Nov 23 coyote 2
Man pleads guilty to attempted murder (Nov '09) Nov 21 Wow 5

Domestic Violence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE