Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Fresno Bee

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of1,861
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

you must be speaking into a mirror or something like that since you posted on the internet LOL

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

who said, "My point is that you regularly recount events, and the general reader (like myself) has no way of determining truth under those circumstances."

That's where you're being intellectually dishonest again

you have corroborating testimony (first-person) from Paul, Geoff, a neighbor (Carol), an Aunt, Glen C. etc

you have corroborating testimony from Edna, Tina, and many other former staff, pastors, bookkeeper etc.

You have a large group of folks saying the same and similar things

seems pretty "conspiracy theory" that a large group of people on the inside and close to BG and CCV would all be involved in some massive conspiracy to make all the stuff up

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

oops sorry for the double posts, you'll have to read twice as much LOL, and I know how much you enjoy reading everything I write

I wrote something for you on the internet, it's out there, but you might not be able to find it at first, but if you're smart enough you should be able to find it no problem

let me know if you find it and what you think, it's good stuff and something we haven't covered on here or the other sites you stalk me at

you probably don't find it though, I may overestimate you as moderately intelligent ;-)

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

who said, ""...drunk, then a UC Berkley law school grad or attendee, a philosopher, a Christian,...""
Who says
Been drunk, not a drunk, never claimed to attend Cal, amateur and si senor"

Yes, you stated you were drunk posting. Wrong, you thanked a particular law school for why you are so bright and wonderful etc. Yes you are an amateur, agreed. You've claimed the contrary on the christian part in some of your rants, maybe it was when you were drunk posting.

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

and no, i'm not "talking into a mirror" or whatever it is you claim, as i expect you to read and respond many times to the posts I just made and the results will be self evident
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Your accounts all down the road have been quite inconsistent, and yet you get bent if I or others don't simply take your word for it.
If some bum walked up to me on the street and told me he was a bum because he was abused by his father, do I take the bum's word for it?
Or could he be lying about the abuse so as to take the responsibility for his being a bum off of his shoulders?
You are like the bum that says
"oh I own a pawn shop because my family life was crappy. If my family life wasn't so crappy I would be President right now."
To complete the analogy, I am like the dude that, rather than simply agreeing with the bum in the hopes that the bum would leave me alone, continues a conversation with the bum and asks the bum probing questions to determine whether or not what the bum (you) is telling me is the truth or not.
That is all.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

you says
"... you thanked a particular law school for why you are so bright and wonderful..."
Who says
No. I thanked them for juridical precedent.

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

juridicial precedent? You're making up words now

i've given you too much credit for being moderately intelligent

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

the accounts have not been inconsistent, you are exposing your intellectual dishonesty once again

you fail to cite specific inconsistencies once again, also telling

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

g'nite, i'll read your responses tomorrow in the ongoing discussion which is not "talking into a mirror' or whatever you sometimes try to frame it as, but then contradict yourself
Liar Who Lies

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Liar Who Lies wrote:
F Who wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then Mom "it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
Poor Who, he can't dispute the facts so he makes up his own.
Ever get tired of lying and spreading hate Who? Do you ever get tired of defending a child molester?
Have you gone to met the man you defend Who? Have you coward?
Go meet him. He'd love to pat you on the back. It's a common thing. Happens all the time. See where that leads you. Lol
I'm 100% positive that he would have nothing but contempt for you. Because you are "beneath him." But that won't matter, you'll still worship at his alter. The alter if Bob.
The Alter of Bob. That's a scary thought isn't it.
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
And that's how Who responds to anything his little troll brain can't handle.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
Good points once again.

Who said:.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know the truth, I created it"

"Alex is right and I'm sure BG did all the things he's accused of but I just have to keep lying until someone believes me, Obama style"
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

you says
"...When challenged, you have nothing to back up your claim...."
Who says
My point is that you regularly recount events, and the general reader (like myself) has no way of determining truth under those circumstances.
For example. You called your mother a hypocrite, right? Well, I don't know what was said in that conversation. Is it possible that some things said in that conversation could explain why your relationship with your family is the way it is currently? You betcha. But you have regularly left out the other side of the conversation. And I don't believe you would admit to calling her worse than a hypocrite, but I think it likely that you did. But you are the last person we would hear it from.
Similarly in conversation with your father. Is it possible that in the past words were said or events transpired that would help explain why your relationship with your family is the way it is currently, and doubly is it possible that those words or events have been left out or misrepresented by you? You betcha it's possible. And given the hate and anger and boundary issues you regularly display at michaelnewnham.com , I'd hasten to add 'likely.'
THAT'S what I mean when I say you misrepresent. You just give the reader what YOU think the reader should know, and we have to assume there is no whitewashing of history coming from your side of the fence. And I am not willing to make that assumption. Nor are others, I assume.
you says
"...am I talking into an "internet mirror" as you stated in an attempt to paint me a certain way, or as you promise here "You po..."
Who says
I am speaking specifically of the many times where I have visited topix.com and have seen a string of your posts labelled "Three hours ago," then the next is "Two hours ago," then the next is "One hour ago," and seeing those posts in a sandwich with those time stamps makes me think that you are somewhere, for three hours, available to type on your computer. It gives me a mental picture of you talking to yourself. That is all. Most especially because the mirror only knows what you tell it! But that might be too subtle for you.
you says
"... you are locked into an ongoing discussion with me..."
Who says
This is NOT an ongoing discussion. You (exhibited regularly at michaelnewnham.com ) have a hate campaign to conduct, and you will say anything that serves your hate campaigning ends. If you took what I said into account and allowed what I said to change your mental moves, THAT would be a discussion. As it stands now, you have been framing on the internet for years, and I am providing a counter-narrative that takes the facts into account more efficiently than your frame does. So, I don't know what you call this, but it doesn't deserve the name 'discussion.' Neither do your 'contributions' at michaelnewnham.com .
you says
"...But you then state you can't believe anything you read on the internet and that it's just typing...."
Who says
I've said no such thing. If the account of 'sophism' at wikipedia is substantially correct and I refer to it, you might make fun of me for referring to wikipedia, but if the account is substantially correct, well? It's not that I don't believe anything on the internet, it's that ALL information taken from the internet needs to be triangulated with other sources of information/knowledge.
you says
"...How do you even know who it is that is responding to you right now?..."
Who says
I don't. But since I am determining the truth of positions and propositions, you identity is largely irrelevant for my purposes.
My knowledge of the English language places me in the top tenth percentile of human beings in this country; I am qualified to judge tone. Sounds like you. But if it's NOT you, is it important? No. Especially if the 'not-you' is saying things that accord with what the 'you' would say.
It's about positions and propositions, not personalities.
Very Socratic of me, isn't it?
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

And then THIS humdinger...
at michaelnewnham.com , Alex says
"...my friendís wife is a Mormon Christian..."
_=_=_=_=
My friend's wife is a Mormon Christian?
It's Jesus plus nothing, douche.
That's like saying "non-sexist woman hater."
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

you says
"...juridicial precedent? You're making up words now..."
wiktionary says
juridical (comparative more juridical, superlative most juridical)
Pertaining to the law or rule of law, legal; judicial, related to the administration of justice (as to jurisprudence, or to the function of a judge or court).
Who says
My name is Who.
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

So, no, I am not making up words now.
Whew. Now CCA knows I am moderately intelligent. I can rest better now. HarHarHar
Who

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

And yes juridical connotes something different than judicial.
And, I prefer juridical to juridicial.
LEE

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sounds like the typical Christian household ruled by fear of hellfire and brimstone. Christians preach truth until it comes to their own.
LEE

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sounds like the typical Christian household ruled by fear of hellfire and brimstone. That crap messes kids up. Christians preach truth until it is their own truths being exposed.

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Lee, yes, and yes it sure does

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

abuse, especially when it is from a trusted Pastor who you trusted and believed was "anointed by God" and special, etc and then reinforced by the church and "elders" etc etc is very confusing, very troubling.

It was eye-opening to see how easily the wrongdoing was dismissed and protected by the elders and the church, all the way up to the head honcho Prophet Chuck Smith himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of1,861
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••