Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: The Fresno Bee 1,861

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Full Story
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#246 Nov 21, 2012
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then before.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
Poor Who, he can't dispute the facts so he makes up his own.
Ever get tired of lying and spreading hate Who? Do you ever get tired of defending a child molester?
Have you gone to met the man you defend Who? Have you coward?
Go meet him. He'd love to pat you on the back. It's a common thing. Happens all the time. See where that leads you. Lol
I'm 100% positive that he would have nothing but contempt for you. Because you are "beneath him." But that won't matter, you'll still worship at his alter. The alter if Bob.
The Alter of Bob. That's a scary thought isn't it.
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Who

Manteca, CA

#247 Nov 21, 2012
yawn.
Who

Manteca, CA

#248 Nov 21, 2012
Who wrote:
Like to hear it? Here it go!
FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child.
Thanks for those facts, Who! You are certainly helping to paint a more nuanced and truthful portrait than Alex has thus far!
-=-=-=-=-=
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.
+=+=+=+=+=
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
+=+=+=+=+=
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who
Excellent points, Who!
Who

Manteca, CA

#249 Nov 21, 2012
Full thread can be read here...
http://michaelnewnham.com/ ...
A Calvary Chapel pastor, responding to the owner of the blog, wrote the following.
Blog owner says
"...The story doesn’t meet any standard of responsible reporting…at all...."
CC pastor says
"...As someone who lived in OC for a decade, the moment you simply mentioned ‘reported in OC Weekly’ the above was implied...."
ALEX, attempting to interact with the CC pastors who (with good reasons founded on his personal experiences trying to interact fruitfully with Alex on the blog), has decided that discussion with Alex is impossible, SAYS
"... AV, I’ll make sure to pass your review on to Gustavo, the head honcho there. I’m sure he’ll appreciate your take, especially you being a SoCal CC pastor and all..."
+=+=+=+=+=
Who says
Let me note that the CC pastor now intentionally ignores Alex, because he knows from experience that when Alex gets ranting, HE HAS NO 'OFF' SWITCH, even if the facts do not support the view that Alex is ranting/espousing.
As of 10:10 PST, the CC pastor has not responded to Alex' provocation. Alex will claim, who cares what, but what he will claim will likely be nefarious.
Unfortunately for Alex, he cannot see that when he gets on his rants with no off switch and when his ranting turns off the ability of his brain to communicate and share viewpoints, discussion with him is fruitless.
Alex will blame all of this on a stone wall or other such nonsense, but the explanation is right behind his nose.
Heading into Thanksgiving, I will attempt to summarize for the general reading public WHY Alex is guilty of nefarious libel, slander and defamation (eg why his speech is not constitutionally protected).
My name is Who.
+=+=+=+=+=
And as of 10:16 PST, it appears that Alex' bullying has had its intended effect.
CC Pastor (responding to a blog moderator) says
"...Hey Papias,
I responded in agreement with Michael [the blog owner, comment by Who]. With an explanation why those of us who know the OC Weekly (and that I assume would include you) are not surprised that (to quote)“The story doesn’t meet any standard of responsible reporting…at all.”
I then have made exactly ONE additional comment, directed at Alex, who has made several responses at me. It was the only one I intended to make, though knowing Alex I understood he would reply with about five or more.
[Pay special attention to the following sentence, dear reader, comment by Who]
Apparently, even one comment in reply to Alex is not allowed – no matter what is said at me first. Got it.
I am surprised that Alex AGAIN [caps by Who] is using the Phoenix Preacher to discuss his personal legal issues while you blow him a kiss in doing so.
Expect a dozen more posts from Alex most likely.
Expect no more from me."
Who summarizes
So, Alex has officially squelched the speech of a blog participant that WAS NOT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING THAT ALEX WROTE!!!!!!!!
Then Alex starts chirping, goading others into verbal sparring, all drenched in snarkiness.
Now, the target of his bullying is not going to continue interacting with others ON A BLOG THAT ALEX DOES NOT OWN!!!!!!!!!!
+=+=+=+==+
But one small example of Alex' cyberbullying modus operandi. No WONDER why people delete his unsolicited facebook posts on their pages. No WONDER people block him on facebook.
This, in microcosm, IS PRECISELY WHY ALEX IS DEFENDING HIMSELF AGAINST A LIBEL/DEFAMATION/SLANDER LAWSUIT.
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#250 Nov 21, 2012
Who wrote:
Like to hear it? Here it go!
FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child.
Thanks for those facts, Who! You are certainly helping to paint a more nuanced and truthful portrait than Alex has thus far!
-=-=-=-=-=
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.
+=+=+=+=+=
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
+=+=+=+=+=
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who
Excellent analysis, Who!
Who

Manteca, CA

#251 Nov 21, 2012
Thanks, Who!
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#252 Nov 21, 2012
ya, keep talking yourself in a circle

Others very much disagree

As usual, you're a lightweight with lots of incorrect takes on the legal issues and you're long on spin and short on brains

We'll see how it plays out, but I wouldn't bet on Bob's frivolous suit

And, i wouldn't bet on me being intimidated into silence

Caldwell, ID

#253 Nov 21, 2012
Who wrote:
"oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK"

That says it all right there, sounds a bit like Bobby Jr's f-word laced rant in my opinion
Who

United States

#255 Nov 21, 2012
you says
'...ya, keep talking yourself in a circle..."
Who says
Saying something doesn't make it true, Alex.
you says
"...Others very much disagree..."
Who says
The numerical count of 'others' very much matters here. Saying 'others' doesn't all of a sudden mean you have an army behind you. Typical framing and manipulative use of language designed to influence the general reader beyond what the facts warrant.
you says
"...As usual, you're a lightweight with lots of incorrect takes on the legal issues..."
Who says
I'm glad you mentioned this, Alex. For months all you did was yap and chirp about how Chuck was about to have his hat handed to him in an Idaho lawsuit. You were long on analysis, and very long on analogy between what was going on in that case and what you have often called your 'case'(before it was actually a case, of course!).
Then, the judge hands down a decision that contradicts everything you'd spent the last few months pontificating about. And then, not a fucking peep from you. You just stopped talking about the Idaho lawsuit. No 'gee look I was wrong,' you just shut your pie hole.
Now.
My argument against you is before the court, you little shit. You were wrong about Idaho.
Who knows about the legal issues again, you little shit?
btw my cussing is to balance out your unjust and terrible habit of putting 'molester' and your father in the same sentence. Maybe if someone talks a bit rough with you it will wake you the fuck up.
you says
"...long on spin and short on brains..."
Who says
These insults are why I occasionally cuss at you, dicklips.
you says
"...And, i wouldn't bet on me being intimidated into silence..."
Who says
No one is trying to intimidate you into silence---you are saying that because you've all of a sudden adopted an "I am Jesus and I have free speech they are trying to chill" argument, a relatively new argument coming from you , I might add.
They are not intimidating you into silence. They are seeing to it that your criminal behavior receives the consequences that the law books say is required for a lawbreaker such as yourself.
Who

United States

#256 Nov 21, 2012
Alex is a lawbreaker and criminal!
Who's with me?!
Who

United States

#257 Nov 21, 2012
I am! And so are others!

Caldwell, ID

#258 Nov 21, 2012
Again, others disagree and as you've stated many times, saying what you said doesn't make it so, or something like that

It's in court now, we'll see which side wins. I'm confident we'll prove our case

Looking forward to a great Thanksgiving with friends and family here, love this holiday

Hope you have a great holiday

Caldwell, ID

#259 Nov 21, 2012
...and may I refer you back to this previous post:

"As usual, you're a lightweight with lots of incorrect takes on the legal issues and you're long on spin and short on brains"
Who

Manteca, CA

#260 Nov 22, 2012
you says
"...Hope you have a great holiday...
Who says
You too, man. Thanks.
you says
"... you're a lightweight with lots of incorrect takes on the legal issues and you're long on spin and short on brains..."
Who says
Why you gotta insult me like that? In the spirit of thanksgiving, I won't treat you in kind. Today, at least. HapThxgv
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#261 Nov 22, 2012
I'm glad you mentioned this, Alex. For months all you did was yap and chirp about how Chuck was about to have his hat handed to him in an Idaho lawsuit. You were long on analysis, and very long on analogy between what was going on in that case and what you have often called your 'case'(before it was actually a case, of course!).
Then, the judge hands down a decision that contradicts everything you'd spent the last few months pontificating about. And then, not a fucking peep from you. You just stopped talking about the Idaho lawsuit. No 'gee look I was wrong,' you just shut your pie hole.
No one is trying to intimidate you into silence---you are saying that because you've all of a sudden adopted an "I am Jesus and I have free speech they are trying to chill" argument, a relatively new argument coming from you , I might add.
They are not intimidating you into silence. They are seeing to it that your criminal behavior receives the consequences that the law books say is required for a lawbreaker such as yourself.

Boise, ID

#262 Nov 23, 2012
I think CC gets tested again in molestation lawsuits and I think a good case can be made for agency relationship between mother ship and affiliated/associated CC's, but it may take an attorney like a Kelly Clark to show this and maybe a court in a state like California

no one is trying to intimidate me into silence? What planet are you from LOL

Like the threats i've received and all the stuff from you and others telling me to shut up etc isn't an effort to silence me? like Chuck and his attorney's guilt trip telling me the blog is all lies and sin etc isn't an attempt to silence me?

BG's ridiculous lawsuit isn't an attempt to silence me and intimidate me into silence?

Oh, OK, LOL. Clearly an effort to silence me from speaking out about an institution of trust and public figure about things that are very much in the public interest and very much a righteous cause
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#263 Nov 23, 2012
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
Ever get tired of lying and spreading hate Who? Do you ever get tired of defending a child molester?
Go meet him. He'd love to pat you on the back. It's a common thing. Happens all the time. See where that leads you. Lol
I'm 100% positive that he would have nothing but contempt for you. Because you are "beneath him." But that won't matter, you'll still worship at his alter. The alter if Bob.

Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Harpoon DD DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#264 Nov 23, 2012
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
There she blows!!!!
Ma Ma DeWhoon Fbombmer

Visalia, CA

#265 Nov 23, 2012
The tramp hasn't fallen far from the tramp tree. She just broke every limb on the way down.
Ma Ma DeWhoon Fbombmer

Visalia, CA

#266 Nov 23, 2012
"IF I WASN'T SO DRUNK ID SAY SOMETHING LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS SMART AGAIN. P90X FOR SURE. I DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS MATTER OF FACTUAL EVIDENCE FIR SURE."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested after barricade in Bath County Sep 14 angeleyes 1
Additional charges filed against man accused of... Sep 13 Emjoe 2
Survey: Vermont homeless population increases b... Sep 13 DrJohnGofman -Pro... 25
Women speak out on domestic abuse Sep 12 Joe Balls 6
Malorie Ferrell was shot multiple times in the ... Sep 11 Unknown 1
Bega arrest: man charged with 23 sex offences Sep 10 Roy the Boy 1
Rhasean Lowry, 34, Charged With Child Abuse And... Sep 9 True Spit 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Domestic Violence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••