Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Fresno Bee

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Comments
201 - 220 of 1,861 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2014
Told you so

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I've learned in the past that when people lack a substantive message they resort to personal insults and attacks. I have successfully jammed this internet hate campaign, and you cyberbullies are just mad because I've taken away what is likely your only outlet for aggression.
Why don't you lift weights or take a walk? It would be healthier for you.
My name is Who.
Harpoon Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who wrote:
I've learned in the past that when people lack a substantive message they resort to personal insults and attacks. I have successfully jammed this internet hate campaign, and you cyberbullies are just mad because I've taken away what is likely your only outlet for aggression.
Why don't you lift weights or take a walk? It would be healthier for you.
My name is Who.
You've learned nothing because that's exactly what you are doing. You don't know anyone or about anything involved in this dispute. You a lying and trying to sound like an authority when you actually knw nothing.

You are a psychopath. Plain and simple. You are the cyberbullie and a troll. The worst type of human being.

Stop attacking the victims. Go meet your hero and see what you get from it. Do it coward.
Harpoon a DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Told you so wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
This is the truth. You can change it by actually meeting the people involved, until then you are a cyber troll with zero credibility.

Go meet your hero, tell him what you have done for him. We'll see what you are made of then won't we. You won't because you are just lies and cowardly. No substance no truth.
Why Do You Care

Helendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who, unless you're an attorney, you should bow out of the legal explanations and proclamations...

You've stated everything that needs to be stated from an 'outsider's' perspective. Let the attorneys do their jobs and STFU.

WWJD? Aren't you supposed to be following in his footsteps?
Why Do You Care

Helendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who belched: "I have successfully jammed this internet hate campaign, and you cyberbullies are just mad because I've taken away what is likely your only outlet for aggression."

You've finally confessed your motive for being here. We all knew it, but it's good to hear it coming from you. So much for righteousness.
Harpoon a DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

The funny thing is Who has done nothing but promote it. This would have died along time ago if Who wasn't posting. Sure Alex and others come on from time to time but Who is daily.

He sounds credible until you knw he doesn't actually "know" anything about the people he is blogging about. He only knows us all from here. He defends the abuser because he doesn't like Alex's style. That's it, his only reasoning. He defends a man acused of hurting his YOUNG sons beyond what is considered normal, without actually knowing the man he defends. On other threads he rails on pastors caught doing the same things but for some reason he defends this one.

I can only deduce that he does it because he hates Alex or because Alex has support from all of us who have also been under the con mans gambit. Why would he defend someone he knows nothing about?

Most of the alleged abuse, both physical and sexual, allegedly happened to children under 10. Some when they were older but the truly brutal stuff while they were small and helpless. Who tries to paint it like they were teenagers being unruly boys but discounts the effect of long term abuse on the same boys conditioning. They turned out descent human beings in spite of the alleged extreme abuse.

How could a blogger be so unhinged as to proclaim such knowledge but actually have none? I say a good honest person could not live with their actions. I know I couldn't.

I have questioned myself many times about the reasoning behind the warnings about this pastor and every time I minimize my own encounters to the point I want to quite, I meet someone new or get an email or phone call from another victim and they are torn up.

Many people have walked away from the Lord because of how this church treats their castaways.

Who will never understand this because it's hate that drives him. He has no love for any he attacks or defends and without love there is nothing.
Harpoon a DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

He would fit in well at CCV. A disconnected heart is priority one for stating a long time member.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

It's not a 'hate campaign' no matter how many times you state it and its not cyberbullying or even bullying for that matter

i will say, though, that things are tough, Bob's lawsuit and backing from CC and his donor base etc is a tough opponent and this is bigger and more difficult than i thought
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I'll point for point you later today...
Mark your day planner!
Why Do You Care

Helendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who farted: "I'll point for point you later today...
Mark your day planner!"

F orget about this kook.
A ll he will do is C&P the same bile again.
G et a life, Who, and move on.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

you says
"...You've finally confessed your motive for being here. We all knew it, but it's good to hear it coming from you. So much for righteousness...."
Who says
If Alex had convinced me, I'd be on your team. I interacted with Alex here, asked some tough questions and got no kind of answers. That's why I started calling it a hate campaign. Alex' family agreed with my assessment so much that it is actually the substance of the suit they brought. Straight from topix.com and into court. Quite impressive---don't be jealous, green isn't your color!
you says
"...you says
"...This would have died along time ago if Who wasn't posting. Sure Alex and others come on from time to time but Who is daily..."
Who says
You are obviously a newbie. Let me enlighten you on the facts. Alex USED to be here daily, then I showed up with the Socratic method and he realized he couldn't dodge my questions and maintain his credibility indefinitely. He started his hatesite and continued to post here. Kept dodging my questions, realized I wouldn't stop until he answered them, and now he's scarce round these parts. All I did was point out his many inconsistencies.
you says
"...He defends the abuser because he doesn't like Alex's style. That's it, his only reasoning..."
Who says
I do not believe that the word 'abuse' and Alex' childhood belong in the same sentence. If you'd like a sense of what constitutes abuse, watch the following video, please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
you says
"...Why would he defend someone he knows nothing about?..."
Who says
This is NOT an either/or. I am not so much defending Bob as I am trying to find the truth. and Alex' words have left me emptyhanded, so I continue the search. Get over it.
you says
"...alleged allegedly but tries to paint it like they were being but alleged extreme abuse..."
Who says
Once again, here's some extreme abuse for you, just to get perspective.
you says
"...proclaim such knowledge but actually have none?..."
Who says
Surely you got an F in epistemology. I've learned PLENTY from Alex' own mouth, from what he's said, what he doesn't say, and the questions he dodges.
Look up the term 'epistemology' here
www.wikipedia.org , and beyond that, I'm not here to give thinking lessons, unless you pay me. Maybe I'll set up a paypal.com account for you!
to be continued.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

you says
"...It's not a 'hate campaign' no matter how many times..."
Who says
You surely won't mind if we wait for a judge to decide that, will you? Of course you won't mind. Until the verdict, smells like a hate campaign with a cyberbully flourish to me.
you says
"...even bullying for that matter..."
Who says
You are the LAST person that is qualified to come to that conclusion.
you says
"...this is bigger and more difficult than i thought..."
Who says
Manipulation. You knew you'd get sued...you just like using words like 'subpoena' and 'discovery' and '501c3' and other such nonsense. The bill for your bullying has come due and you don't want to pay. You made your bed, now sleep in it. I'm sure some other cliches will come to me later.
you says
"...will say, though, that things are tough, Bob's lawsuit and backing from CC and his donor base etc is a tough opponent..."
Who says
More deflection. Lawsuit ain't even started and you're already talking about deep pocketed donor bases that drag the trial out, etc. Trial ain't even started yet, dumbass. If it draws out for six months, ONLY THEN can you reasonably complain that his donor base is an advantage. He hasn't paid his lawyer any more than you've paid yours.
You DO have a lawyer, don't you?
My name is Who.
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

you says
"...It's not a 'hate campaign' no matter how many times you state it..."
Who says
Surely you won't mind if we let the judge decide that one? Smells like a hate campaign to me, and the facts support that conclusion. So we'll, for now, agree to disagree.
you says
"...and its not cyberbullying or even bullying for that matter..."
Who says
Given your involvement in this matter, you surely won't mind if I say that you are the LAST person that is qualified to make that determination. It's not like you don't have any skin in the game or anything. You know what they say....there are no guilty men on death row, especially if you ask them!
you says
"...that things are tough, Bob's lawsuit and backing from CC and his donor base etc is a tough opponent..."
Who says
Lawsuit ain't even started yet and you're already talking about 'donor base.' If the trial drags for months with numerous reschedulings and interminable document requests that add to your costs, only then can you talk about deep pockets putting you at a disadvantage. To date, he ain't paid his lawyer any more than you've paid yours. Trial ain't even started yet! Deep Pockets! That's hilarious. You do have a lawyer, don't you?
you says
"...and this is bigger and more difficult than i thought..."
Who says
Oh man! That 18-wheeler I jumped in front of sure was bigger than I thought! Why didn't anyone tell me that 18-wheelers are so big? It's not my fault! I thought 18-wheelers were holograms, Your Honor! Nobody told me that 18-wheelers are so big! It's my dad's fault!
Fact is, you've made your bed, now sleep in it.
I'm sure another cliche that even an Idahoan can understand will occur to be later... Until then,
My name is Who.
Harpoon a DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Told you so wrote:
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

More lies, less substance then before. "it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"

I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Harpoon a DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who wrote:
you says
"...You've finally confessed your motive for being here. We all knew it, but it's good to hear it coming from you. So much for righteousness...."
Who says
If Alex had convinced me, I'd be on your team. I interacted with Alex here, asked some tough questions and got no kind of answers. That's why I started calling it a hate campaign. Alex' family agreed with my assessment so much that it is actually the substance of the suit they brought. Straight from topix.com and into court. Quite impressive---don't be jealous, green isn't your color!
you says
"...you says
"...This would have died along time ago if Who wasn't posting. Sure Alex and others come on from time to time but Who is daily..."
Who says
You are obviously a newbie. Let me enlighten you on the facts. Alex USED to be here daily, then I showed up with the Socratic method and he realized he couldn't dodge my questions and maintain his credibility indefinitely. He started his hatesite and continued to post here. Kept dodging my questions, realized I wouldn't stop until he answered them, and now he's scarce round these parts. All I did was point out his many inconsistencies.
you says
"...He defends the abuser because he doesn't like Alex's style. That's it, his only reasoning..."
Who says
I do not believe that the word 'abuse' and Alex' childhood belong in the same sentence. If you'd like a sense of what constitutes abuse, watch the following video, please.
you says
Who says
This is NOT an either/or. I am not so much defending Bob as I am trying to find the truth. and Alex' words have left me emptyhanded, so I continue the search. Get over it.
you says
"...alleged allegedly but tries to paint it like they were being but alleged extreme abuse..."
Who says
you says
Who says
Surely you got an F in epistemology. I've learned PLENTY from Alex' own mouth, from what he's said, what he doesn't say, and the questions he dodges.
www.wikipedia.org , and beyond that, I'm not here to give thinking lessons, unless you pay me. Maybe I'll set up a paypal.com account for you!
to be continued.
Told you so wrote:
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

More lies, less substance then before. "it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it" " I fight against a man I don't know for a man I don't know" " it's not so much that I defend a man I don't know as much as it is that I makes shit up about a man I don't know, you know" I'm Who, ya that's my name still I think, ya Who

I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever. What an idiot.
Whos an Idiot thats Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Who wrote:
you says
Who says
you says
"...you says
Who says
you says
Who says
you says
Who says
you says
Who says
you says
Who says
to be continued.
Told you so wrote:
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
More lies, less substance then before. "it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it" " I fight against a man I don't know for a man I don't know" " it's not so much that I defend a man I don't know as much as it is that I makes shit up about a man I don't know, you know" I'm Who, ya that's my name still I think, ya Who
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever. What an idiot.
F Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Who wrote:
you says
Who says
you says
"...you says
Who says
you says
Who says
I do not believe that the word 'abuse' and Alex' childhood belong in the same sentence.
you says
Who says
This is NOT an either/or. I am not so much defending Bob as I am trying to find the truth. and Alex' words have left me emptyhanded, so I continue the search.
Who wrote:
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

What's up, yo?
Who

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Since yesterday was Alex' deadline to respond to the lawsuit that is the subject of this thread , I thought I'd take it upon myself to give a small example of Alex' bullying and boorish internet behavior that aims to tear down both his family and the Christian movement of which his family is a small part. You can read my cut and pastes from the original source here
http://michaelnewnham.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••