Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Concerned CC Member

Visalia, CA

#185 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
When you are commenting on something that hee penned to me then I can say that you are a liar when I can see that nothing you say is true. You Who are a liar and a paid cyber troll.

Who is a an abuser on so many levels. He knows these boys were abused and yet he defends the abuser. He has a personal vendetta against these boys for reasons only known to him and his hero bob.

You are here in Visalia Who. You say you are a Christian but don't attend the church you are defending and you say that you have never met Bob Grenier. I challenge you to attend his church and meet the man you defend. Tell him what you have done for him. Then you can see how appreciative he is. Then you will have some actual experience to speak about. Until then you are just a clanging gong. Until then you have No substance just bluster. No matter how you frame it. You have no truth.
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#186 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned CC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are commenting on something that happened to me then I can say that you are a liar, I can see that nothing you say is true. You, Who, are a liar and a paid cyber troll.

Who is a an abuser on so many levels. He knows these boys were abused and yet he defends the abuser. He has a personal vendetta against these boys for reasons only known to him and his hero.

You are here in Visalia Who. You say you are a Christian but don't attend the church you are defending and you say that you have never met Bob Grenier. I challenge you to attend his church and meet the man you defend. Tell him what you have done for him. Then you can see how appreciative he is. Then you will have some actual experience to speak about. Until then you are just a clanging gong. Until then you have No substance just bluster. No matter how you frame it. You have no truth.
This deserves repeating!

"You are here in Visalia Who. You say you are a Christian but don't attend the church you are defending and you say that you have never met Bob Grenier. I challenge you to attend his church and meet the man you defend. Tell him what you have done for him. Then you can see how appreciative he is. Then you will have some actual experience to speak about. Until then you are just a clanging gong. Until then you have No substance just bluster. No matter how you frame it. You have no truth."

If I had the ability to meet the president and deduce his character for myself I would do that and then examine my justification for defending him.

Until then you are a coward and continue to be a liar. Go meet the monster you defend.
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#187 Nov 12, 2012
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Who

United States

#188 Nov 12, 2012
Wow. Looks like my cogent arguments have struck a nerve, once again!
All of your posts thus far are merely abuse, ridicule and name-calling. How about addressing my arguments? I assume you are sidestepping my arguments and tapdancing around in an attempt to pull me away from the main points I've been making here for awhile now.
Alex is a manipulator of public opinion that will not let the truth get in the way of his hate campaign. He said on michaelnewnham.com many moons ago that he was an 'ends justify the means' type of person, and I believe that is precisely why, right now, he is getting sued.
+=+=+=+=+
As for what Bob thinks of me, let's let the fact that the main arguments in the lawsuit were lifted directly from my arguments here. If my arguments are good enough to take into court, then I'd infer that he thinks I've done a bang-up job, pardon the pun!
My name is Who.
Who

United States

#189 Nov 12, 2012
Like to hear it? Here it go!
FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child.
Thanks for those facts, Who! You are certainly helping to paint a more nuanced and truthful portrait than Alex has thus far!
-=-=-=-=-=
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.
+=+=+=+=+=
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
+=+=+=+=+=
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#190 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
These are the facts. Who is a drunken coward.
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#191 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
<quoted text>
This deserves repeating!
"You are here in Visalia Who. You say you are a Christian but don't attend the church you are defending and you say that you have never met Bob Grenier. I challenge you to attend his church and meet the man you defend. Tell him what you have done for him. Then you can see how appreciative he is. Then you will have some actual experience to speak about. Until then you are just a clanging gong. Until then you have No substance just bluster. No matter how you frame it. You have no truth."
If I had the ability to meet the president and deduce his character for myself I would do that and then examine my justification for defending him.
Until then you are a coward and continue to be a liar. Go meet the monster you defend.
No nerves struck. My point stands. Go meet the monster you are defending. Coward. Yellow hearted coward.

Your black heart lives to bully victims you don't know to defend a man you dont know. Meet the man you defend and then talk about what you know. Until then you are a fake. A con man.

A cyber troll of no substance.
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#192 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Meet the monster, coward.
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#193 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Go tell this monster what you have done for him for the last 2 years. Tell him how you keep the headlines about what he's done at the top of the topics list. He will appreciate so much.

No he won't. He will have you surrounded by his bouncers and you will be treated as you deserve, like a criminal.

You are no hero, worm tongue. You are a yellow coward. Go meet your hero. He will have much to say to you.
Harpoon Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#194 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Go tell this monster what you have done for him for the last 2 years. Tell him how you keep the headlines about what he's done at the top of the topics list. He will appreciate so much.

No he won't. He will have you surrounded by his bouncers and you will be treated as you deserve, like a criminal.

You are no hero, worm tongue. You are a yellow coward. Go meet your hero. He will have much to say to you.
Harpoon Fatty DeWhoon

Visalia, CA

#195 Nov 12, 2012
Fat Fat Fatty DeWhoon wrote:
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Go tell this monster what you have done for him for the last 2 years. Tell him how you keep the headlines about what he's done at the top of the topics list.

You are no hero, worm tongue. You are a yellow coward.

Go meet your hero. He will have much to say to you. Then we will see how you write then
that bible thingy

Mission Viejo, CA

#196 Nov 12, 2012
Fact: 1 Tim 3:5 - For if a man cannot manage his own household, how can he take care of God's church?

Fact: Rom 3:10 - There is no one righteous, no not one.

Fact: 1 Cor 6:4-6 - If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!

Opinion:
501(c)(3) churches more and more appear to serve a 'new master'(corporate rules & secular courts).

My advice is for believers to 'come out of her my people, lest you share of her plagues'.

Stand up for truth in all situations, even if you are rebuked by man's church.
Who

United States

#197 Nov 12, 2012
you says
"...1 Tim 3:5 - For if a man cannot manage his own household, how can he take care of God's church?..."
Who says
Not seeing how he MISmanaged it, though I assume you'll disagree. I don't do this little thingy called "assume the truth"; Alex'sycophants seem to be predisposed towards doing it. Just because Alex says it doesn't make it true.
And that was just for starters.
Fact is his sons made it through school, went on to college, graduated, have had illustrious careers (ahem). You can come back years later and quibble. I'm going to go to youtube to find the appropriate video for you to watch.
found it!

Frankly, I think 1 Tim is more directed to THAT kind of a situation. And there's nothing in Alex' situation that rises even to the criminal level, so...
you says
"...Fact: Rom 3:10 - There is no one righteous, no not one..."
Who says
Not sure what your point is with this one...
you says
"...6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!..."
Who says
I completely agree as to relevance, but I believe that Alex went before the court before Bob did. So I think perhaps your Bible quote should be directed towards him. And this leads to one of my motivations, which I promised earlier would be peppered throughtout for flavor!
Who

United States

#198 Nov 12, 2012
My argument is that THIS is exactly what alex has done---I believe that public opinion is just as much a court as anything else. I assume you'll disagree, but bringing a disagreement between brothers before unbelievers is the key to the injunction; if first-century Christians had their own court system, this verse wouldn't be there. They didn't. So it's there.
-
This lawsuit is very late in the overall process, and I believe that for Bob it is a last resort. Alex has been fuming on the internet for years now, and FINALLY there's a lawsuit. Bob could have taken his ass to court long ago.
I could get more nuanced with you, but I'll stop to see if you repond to what I wrote, or if you respond to who I am!
I am Who.
Who

United States

#199 Nov 12, 2012
you says
"...Stand up for truth in all situations, even if you are rebuked by man's church...."
Who says
I believe this is exactly what I am doing...Alex' internet church doesn't like me much. And believe you me, the backbiting and bickering and complaining about strategy that I've seen from Alex and his cronies on his hatesite very much reminds me of every church I've ever spent time in. Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Come out from among Alex' internet church.
I hear CCV is a good place to go; you might want to check them out.
My name is Who.
Who

United States

#200 Nov 12, 2012
Like to hear it? Here it go!
FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child.
Thanks for those facts, Who! You are certainly helping to paint a more nuanced and truthful portrait than Alex has thus far!
-=-=-=-=-=
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.
+=+=+=+=+=
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
+=+=+=+=+=
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#201 Nov 12, 2012
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
A massively fat girl wrote:
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
Go meet the monster you defend, poser.

Go tell this monster what you have done for him for the last 2 years. Tell him how you keep the headlines about what he's done at the top of the topics list. He will appreciate so much.

No he won't. He will have you surrounded by his bouncers and you will be treated as you deserve, like a criminal.

You are no hero, worm tongue. You are a yellow coward. Go meet your hero. He will have much to say to you.

This is the truth and Who can't recognize. He is blinded by his evil. Don't waste Gods word on him. It is pearls before swine. He is an abomination. His lies are are an abomination to The Lord.

But Who as well as his master will answe for what they have done. Soon, I hope.
Mathew 18 ya right

Visalia, CA

#202 Nov 12, 2012
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"

"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.

I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

Go meet the monster you defend, poser.
Go tell this monster what you have done for him for the last 2 years. Tell him how you keep the headlines about what he's done at the top of the topics list. He will appreciate so much.

No he won't. He will have you surrounded by his bouncers and you will be treated as you deserve, like a criminal.

You are no hero, worm tongue. You are a yellow coward. Go meet your hero. He will have much to say to you.

Go meet your hero Who. Meet the monster. He will be so happy to meet you.
Who

United States

#203 Nov 13, 2012
you says
"...Go meet your hero Who. Meet the monster. He will be so happy to meet you..."
Who says
Seeing as how he's taking my arguments into court, he'd probably think I'm alright.
You see, just because Alex says something doesn't make it true. He is a lying tongued manipulator of public opinion, and I have successfully jammed his internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign. What would you do with yourself if someone took Alex' internet access away? Have a coniption no doubt.
One day you'll have to find another leader for your internet reality---I hear there are plenty of bloggers that would be willing to both lie to you and take money from you through their dedicated paypal account.
My name is Who.
Told you so

Visalia, CA

#204 Nov 13, 2012
Concerned CC Member wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

Go meet the monster you defend, coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson, MO man charged with child abuse Aug 27 purple 1
News Billy Carol Anderson, Sr. Aug 26 Frankie 5
News Two arrested on meth, child abuse charges Aug 23 guest 1
Best Domestic Violence Lawyer Aug 21 Dalehayes 1
News Domestic violence likely more frequent for same... (Sep '14) Aug 21 Dalehayes 18
News Duggars pitching new show where- I Kid You not!... Aug 20 You Never Know 3
News Women suffering from domestic violence at great... Aug 17 HumanSpirit 8
More from around the web