Erie City Mission Ready to Knockout H...

Erie City Mission Ready to Knockout Homelessness

There are 10 comments on the YourErie story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Erie City Mission Ready to Knockout Homelessness. In it, YourErie reports that:

The card was announced today, with the main event between John Barber, from the Barber National Institute, against Lou Bizzarro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

what up

Union City, PA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Go Lou
tim leary

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Anyone see the now famous photo of the NYC cop giving a pair of boots to a barefoot homeless man? Cop was maybe in his 20s, saw this guy barefoot in the freezing cold. Went into store and bought the guy boots out of his own pocket. Young cop says he saved the reciept to serve as a reminder "there is always someone worse off than you.(Choke)
TaxNoMore

South El Monte, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Knockout Homelessness

got booze?
what up

Union City, PA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Knockout Homelessness

got booze?
No booze Christian organization
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
tim leary wrote:
Anyone see the now famous photo of the NYC cop giving a pair of boots to a barefoot homeless man? Cop was maybe in his 20s, saw this guy barefoot in the freezing cold. Went into store and bought the guy boots out of his own pocket. Young cop says he saved the reciept to serve as a reminder "there is always someone worse off than you.(Choke)
Hold tight. I'm sure a response is forthcoming from TaxNoMore highlighting another example of an overpaid union pig doing private charity on TaxNoMore's dime.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
what up wrote:
<quoted text>
No booze Christian organization
And everyone knows only atheists drink booze ;)
tim leary

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
I would drink to that young cops health 365. Jesus still walks among us. Hail young Centurion!
tim leary

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
"Only speak the word,and I shall be healed".:-)
Alf Neeg

North Fairfield, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2012
obama taxed the boots off the poor guy
Alf Neeg

North Fairfield, OH

#10 Nov 30, 2012
tim leary wrote:
... that poor guy just took your place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Things to Know in Florida for July 26 Jul 27 Robert funches AK... 1
News Morehouse teen charged with sodomy, child moles... Jul 27 binaries 1
News Solano County Supervisors to discuss potential ... Jul 25 IdolHanz 1
News Ezekiel Elliott Accused of Domestic Violence [U... Jul 22 Go Blue Forever 1
News Remembering the children Jul 14 1Victorious365 2
News Billy Carol Anderson, Sr. (Jul '15) Jul 13 Mrs Anderson 6
News Children's Mercy Hospital Honored for Combating... Jun '16 Nmc 2
More from around the web