Three arrested in child neglect case

Full story: Herald-Citizen

Three adults were arrested late Friday night for being drunk and having illegal drugs in a motel room with three young children, police said.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013
nikki shumate

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

i know these girls and the youners boyfriend, they are great parent. the one who ran should have been charged also. this was blown out of porportion these girls would never neglect their children or harm them they work their butts off for their children. this case was not written what really happend in the case just someones name was not brought up that ran the olders boyfriend. these girls and the jake are good parents this story needs to be investigated on why the cops were called out it was bc domestic violence on the older girl by her bf. the police didnt even care they just charged these poor girls and dawson with these charges. no matter what the story turns out to say in the paper theres the true story that needs to be tolds. whos pills were there?? not the two sisters or the boy it was the one who ran. that is so sad.i hope the truth comes out and these girls dont deserve this nor the boy. tatter 303 nikki shumate

Since: Nov 11

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

turn the rock over honey
hah

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

they cant be great if pills beer bottles were around babies and i bet its not the first time this has happen maybe the first time they got caught.they may not harm the babies but being drunk and having that shit around them is not a good parent, they could have had some one watch those babies while they got fucked up if they could they shouldnt have gotten fucked up. i like to drink but if i had a child i would have the child stay the night with some one so i would be drunk around a child. and if you know them so well your just as guilty for trying to parse them for putting those babies in danger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••