Kellogg-Martin running for Family Court Judge

Full story: Peak Of Ohio

Kim Kellogg-Martin has announced that she will run for the position of Judge of the Logan County Common Pleas Court, Domestic Relations, Juvenile & Probate Divisions, more commonly known as Family Court.
Comments
1 - 20 of 132 Comments Last updated May 6, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Give us a break

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2014
 

Judged:

5

3

3

This person is beyond an egomaniac, I find it very interesting she was booted out of her last job and now she wants to suckle up on the public teet again! It would be even better if she left town so we don't have look at her craggy old fuggly muggly anymore.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

1

When she was at the CSEA she passed around a trophy that was a "Golden Penis". One of the employees there filed a grievance against her.
I can't imagine any reason why someone in Logan County would vote for this woman as a Family Court Judge. She has not practiced law for close to a decade!

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Jealousy much?
Duke Dy-Nasty

Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cohguy wrote:
When she was at the CSEA she passed around a trophy that was a "Golden Penis". One of the employees there filed a grievance against her.
I can't imagine any reason why someone in Logan County would vote for this woman as a Family Court Judge. She has not practiced law for close to a decade!
-She was all most disbarred when her inability to know the law nearly allowed a pedophile to go free.
-She has a bigger ego than GBA
-Ask her why her husband had to leave Honda
-She has been on the public teet ever since she graduated law school
-Makes one wonder why she could never make it in private practice?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She is a good person. Her husband is a good person. She is part of a good family here in Logan County. I will not vote for her because I am partial to another candidate but I certainly wish her the best and am disgusted with the negative comments here.

“I am what I am...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wite_Out wrote:
She is a good person. Her husband is a good person. She is part of a good family here in Logan County. I will not vote for her because I am partial to another candidate but I certainly wish her the best and am disgusted with the negative comments here.


I'll second that.

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

magictrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that.
me too
animal control

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have a rule dat I limit any exposure to any womin' with 2 lass names......Baby!

specially savin' stupid sintemental fool onezs like, Kellogg.....?....juss end-it!

FAIL

no charge
Sticky Fingers

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2014
 
Duke Dy-Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
-She was all most disbarred when her inability to know the law nearly allowed a pedophile to go free.
-She has a bigger ego than GBA
-Ask her why her husband had to leave Honda
-She has been on the public teet ever since she graduated law school
-Makes one wonder why she could never make it in private practice?
what happened at Honda?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

animal control wrote:
I have a rule dat I limit any exposure to any womin' with 2 lass names......Baby!
specially savin' stupid sintemental fool onezs like, Kellogg.....?....juss end-it!
FAIL
no charge
Oh on the contrary, I'm sure you have exposed yourself to many women.

Had to go there, it was too easy.

:)
bob evans

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

she is a nut job 2personalities nice and nuts
Duke Dy-Nasty

Holmesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wite_Out wrote:
She is a good person. Her husband is a good person. She is part of a good family here in Logan County. I will not vote for her because I am partial to another candidate but I certainly wish her the best and am disgusted with the negative comments here.
Since when is telling the truth negative comments? Your opinion that her and hubby are good people is fine, but that does not change the fact that she was brought up on charges for omitting two documents as prosecutor to the defense which all most allowed a rapist to go free. If you can live with that, then that is your problem, but when my tax dollars are paying for a public servant to put rapists behind bars, I want them to be on their game and not forgetting something as mundane and plain as full disclosure.
I said ask her why her hubby is no longer at Honda. I know why. Again not negative comments, just the truth. Ascertain such for yourself. Why are you afraid of the truth?
She has bounced from one public job to another. Again fact. Deal with it as it is only a negative fact if you chose it to be. I merely point such out.
Duke Dy-Nasty

Holmesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sticky Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>what happened at Honda?
Go to the next public meeting and ask her.
duh quicker picker upper

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 15, 2014
 

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Duke Dy-Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the next public meeting and ask her.
What does her husband have to do with her running for judge?
formercountywork er

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

When she worked at her private pratice she would schedule appts with clients when they would show up she would be geeting her hair done. Sec would call her and she would say I cant take the case cause it was a conflict.. If that was the case tell the potential client on the phone. Hs eis just rude and lazy ,,bellefontaine does not need this slacker.
Give us a break wrote:
This person is beyond an egomaniac, I find it very interesting she was booted out of her last job and now she wants to suckle up on the public teet again! It would be even better if she left town so we don't have look at her craggy old fuggly muggly anymore.
duh quicker picker upper

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2014
 
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> What does her husband have to do with her running for judge?
it shows her good judgement, err lack uv good judgement in the selection uv her life partner (prolli duh most serious decision a person makes).........Baby!

duh quicker picker upper

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 15, 2014
 
duh quicker picker upper wrote:
<quoted text>
it shows her good judgement, err lack uv good judgement in the selection uv her life partner (prolli duh most serious decision a person makes).........Baby!
duh quicker picker upper
What would you know about serious decisions?
duh quicker picker upper

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 15, 2014
 
man, she sure aged a bunch in 3 years.......Baby!

http://www.examiner.org/news/6397-courts-dism...

http://www.peakofohio.com/news/details.cfm...

duh quicker picker upper
Duke Dy-Nasty

Holmesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> What does her husband have to do with her running for judge?
Obviously to you, nothing,, but to some of us, a lot. A person's character is built in part by those we associate with. If I have to explain that to you, then it would do no good. You obviously like her and I don't. I have reasons for my dislike and you are trying to dissuade me from mine. You are not providing any evidence of your reasons for feeling favorable to her.
If what you say is true, then why do politicians show pictures of their family and try to show a wonderful family life? Obviously they see some correlation between themselves and their family. I would suggest you ask people from both parties who are running for public offices why they do so if you truly feel it doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••