Asheville mom charged with DWI, child...

Asheville mom charged with DWI, child abuse

There are 24 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Asheville mom charged with DWI, child abuse. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Regina Nicole Howard, 30, of McKinney Road in the Candler area, was charged Saturday with driving while impaired and child abuse, according to warrants at the Buncombe County magistrate's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ya ya

United States

#26 Jan 10, 2013
krystle wrote:
You dont know all the stipulations dumbass.. it was in the morning and im sorry grown woman,, single moms are alound to have drinks after her kids go to bed and the next morning she was fine to drive . She blew the limit. She just had it in her system from the night before...I've known her my whole life and she would never put her kids in harms way. She is a fantastic mother and if u have anything different to say you let me know and I'll set u straight
Your sentences don't make sense and you cannot spell and she was not FINE to drive she hit a freakin lightpole.I'm not the dumbass. Dumbass
Get Help

Guntersville, AL

#27 Jan 10, 2013
krystle wrote:
You dont know all the stipulations dumbass.. it was in the morning and im sorry grown woman,, single moms are alound to have drinks after her kids go to bed and the next morning she was fine to drive . She blew the limit. She just had it in her system from the night before...I've known her my whole life and she would never put her kids in harms way. She is a fantastic mother and if u have anything different to say you let me know and I'll set u straight
She's a drunken ho. I'll let DHHS to know to screen her for drugs also.
the woman herself

United States

#28 Jan 10, 2013
Get Help wrote:
<quoted text>She's a drunken ho. I'll let DHHS to know to screen her for drugs also.
All these dumbass hoes that keep goin back and forth on here talkin smack about me..you all are either just mad because my husband still loves me even after all thats happened OR this is my SOON TO BE EX HUSBAND OR HIS CRAZY ASS MOM LOL! And for those of u that dont know I dont do drugs and anything that would show up I have a prescription for so grow the hell up and kick rocks cuz you're all making yourselves look desperate and stupid LMAO
Fraud and Deceit

Asheville, NC

#29 Jan 12, 2013
What's this got to do with DV? A woman hits a pole. She has her 2 kids aboard, neither of whom are injured.

LEOs charge her with drunk driving but she barely registers enough alcohol in her blood to make a case for DWI.

This is not a DV issue. This is somebody trolling and making a raving fool of herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domestic Violence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... Fri Fleitas 2
News APD arrests suspects accused of setting homeles... Jul 27 Linda 23
News 20th Annual Ride for Jimmy Bernardo Fights Chil... Jul 27 Praxis33 2
News Court documents: Girl left in freezing temps at... Jul 26 Concerned parent 4
News Details emerge on accusations against Dunbar Hi... (Dec '11) Jul 25 Hands_off_please 2
News Clay County father arrested on child abuse charges (Oct '13) Jul 23 Clay county good ... 18
News Jehovah's Witness leader promotes child safety ... Jul 21 I_know_better_now 12
More from around the web