Asheville mom charged with DWI, child abuse

Dec 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Regina Nicole Howard, 30, of McKinney Road in the Candler area, was charged Saturday with driving while impaired and child abuse, according to warrants at the Buncombe County magistrate's office.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
F4ej3s

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Is she here? www.wncmugshots.com
candice

Leicester, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

wonder how DSS and the judge will feel about this mother now
BigBear

Cherokee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I quess we may see all the family members be on this site if this keeps going.

http://wncmugshots.com/

Bear
Her brother

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I swear to god. Pu**ies like u talk sht behind that computer desk and feel like u accomplished something. Come out in starves cove and say that sht I bet u don't walk away.
where is your focus

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Incredible responses, Bro!
You should focus your energy on your nephews. Regardless of what your brother-in-law has done, and the rest of the "he said, she said", let's not ignore the fact that YOUR sister put YOUR nephews in harms way. Drunk, in the middle of the day. Make a stand to support that behavior, Bro. Get your priorities straight. Focus on the well-being of your nephews, and their future.
Her brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I don't ignore that fact, but its kinda weak somebody has to post on topix about it instead of having the balls and decency to bring it to her face. And as far as my priorities, that's not ur concern, I do what I have to do to get by. I don't agree with some of the choices she's made, but all in all she is my sister and if someone wants to start sht saying Steven is any where near a decent human being and he was lied about and sht they got another thing coming. Research his priors and tell me he's gonna get any kind of custody of those kids. And as far as the nephews go, they are well taken care of. I'd love to see Steven try to take them from my mom lmfao it would never happen in a million years. I believe I've cleared anything up that needs to be cleared up. If not y'all should know the address. Nuff said
Her brother

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuff with the lipboxin kid get up here and carry me out if u think u got the balls.
Leave the Man Alone

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

He's her brother, and defending her, as any good brother would do. And besides that, isn't she entitled to the presumption of innocence? My sympathy goes out to her and to her brother who loves her.

I don't blame him one bit for being angry. You are all cowards, and he has honor, which you don't have, because you know who he is, and nobody knows who you are because you are lily-livered cowards sniping at the man's sister and her family from the safety of your ratholes.

He sure is right about Starnes Cove. Go up into the cove and run your mouth, and let's just see how brave you are.
his sister is a lush

Leoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Leave the Man Alone wrote:
He's her brother, and defending her, as any good brother would do. And besides that, isn't she entitled to the presumption of innocence? My sympathy goes out to her and to her brother who loves her.
I don't blame him one bit for being angry. You are all cowards, and he has honor, which you don't have, because you know who he is, and nobody knows who you are because you are lily-livered cowards sniping at the man's sister and her family from the safety of your ratholes.
He sure is right about Starnes Cove. Go up into the cove and run your mouth, and let's just see how brave you are.
and i'll lay money the brother is a drunk also!
Her brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Once again behind a screen. Probably drinking ur lil koolaid jammer pouches, scratching ur diaper rash. Mfr get real. Im a grown man. And I can do anything I want to do and not have to worry about punks like u thinking they know somethin. Like I said children come see bout me anytime. I ain't hard to find
his sister is a lush

Leoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

you seem to move around a lot idiot boy, must be that pre-paid phone you are posting with.

you and your sis need to get dried off the wild turkey. simple as that.
Her brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Haha we dissing cell phones now? Lmao. You my friend are SOOOO hardcore. And wild turkey? Somebody feedin u some outta date Intel ain't they? Last time I drank that was my 21st bday haha. But keep on with ur jabbering and jawing ur really making urself look big with ur cell phone dissing, money betting, "tough guy" act. Bahahaha.
his sister is a lush

Leoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Her brother wrote:
Haha we dissing cell phones now? Lmao. You my friend are SOOOO hardcore. And wild turkey? Somebody feedin u some outta date Intel ain't they? Last time I drank that was my 21st bday haha. But keep on with ur jabbering and jawing ur really making urself look big with ur cell phone dissing, money betting, "tough guy" act. Bahahaha.
wow, the pansy gets around. vale, nc now.

rough and tough cream puff with an iphone.
the woman herself

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

This crap I'm reading is all really funny because as long as myself and God himself know WHAT REALLY HAPPENED then nothing or none of you no life living idiots matter in my book. Now I'm
gonna go spend some more time with my boys before I have to leave and ill leave the rest of you hypocrites to talk some more shit about me lmao
his sister is a lush

Leoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

the woman herself wrote:
This crap I'm reading is all really funny because as long as myself and God himself know WHAT REALLY HAPPENED then nothing or none of you no life living idiots matter in my book. Now I'm
gonna go spend some more time with my boys before I have to leave and ill leave the rest of you hypocrites to talk some more shit about me lmao
what really happened is you got picked up for DUI with your children in the car, thats called DUI and Child Abuse.

God love the cops that nailed you, you could have hurt or killed your children.

you need to be procecuted to the full extent of the law.
ya ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I dont know her history or her record if she has one. I hope the kids are ok and family will take care of them. Hope she gets her life straight. No matter what kids go through they love their mamas i hope her love for them will be stronger than any addiction
krystle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

You dont know all the stipulations dumbass.. it was in the morning and im sorry grown woman,, single moms are alound to have drinks after her kids go to bed and the next morning she was fine to drive . She blew the limit. She just had it in her system from the night before...I've known her my whole life and she would never put her kids in harms way. She is a fantastic mother and if u have anything different to say you let me know and I'll set u straight
the woman herself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

In response to u and ur comment I got charged from drinking the night before. And anyone that knows me knows good and well 100% I would never hurt my children! If u have a problem or a story the media decided to put out on me then maybe u should step to me about it! Have a lovely night :)
his sister is a lush wrote:
<quoted text>what really happened is you got picked up for DUI with your children in the car, thats called DUI and Child Abuse.
God love the cops that nailed you, you could have hurt or killed your children.
you need to be procecuted to the full extent of the law.
Get Help

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the woman herself wrote:
In response to u and ur comment I got charged from drinking the night before. And anyone that knows me knows good and well 100% I would never hurt my children! If u have a problem or a story the media decided to put out on me then maybe u should step to me about it! Have a lovely night :)
<quoted text>
If you blew .10 at 8 AM, I wonder what it was at 2 AM?
Do you mean the minimum

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

krystle wrote:
You dont know all the stipulations dumbass.. it was in the morning and im sorry grown woman,, single moms are alound to have drinks after her kids go to bed and the next morning she was fine to drive . She blew the limit. She just had it in her system from the night before...I've known her my whole life and she would never put her kids in harms way. She is a fantastic mother and if u have anything different to say you let me know and I'll set u straight
What do you mean by "the limit?"

The minimum blood alcohol in NC's DWI statute to create the presumption that the defendant's ability to operate an automobile in NC was appreciably impaired by the consumption of a beverage containing ethanol is .08 mg/%. The threshold used to be .10. So what were her numbers? Don't be trying to pull one over on us. That will backfire on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••