Conn. school shooting prompts gun deb...

Conn. school shooting prompts gun debate in RI

There are 8 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Conn. school shooting prompts gun debate in RI. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

The Newtown massacre is giving fresh momentum to efforts to strengthen firearm laws in Rhode Island, with local leaders calling for a state ban on semi-automatic weapons and legislators vowing to look at gun access, mental health screening and other policies that might curb violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Adam Lanza used no assault rifles at Sandy Hook to kill anyone:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084 ...

What a bunch of liars, showing the bushmaster rifle when it wasn't even used, it would be nice to see the Bushmaster people sue all the lying media thugs that slandered it's brand name and reputation.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
The lies promote the agenda this administration and libtards have tried to push through for years. Nice how they used the school kids and teachers to do it.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
The only problem is United Way’s Sandy Hook School Support Fund webpage was created on December 11, 2012, three days before the massacre. Interesting.
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Jan 24, 2013
CBOW wrote:
The only problem is United Way’s Sandy Hook School Support Fund webpage was created on December 11, 2012, three days before the massacre. Interesting.
Your continued accustaions that The president of the united states
Somehow caused this school massacre is absolutely disgusting.
I thought there was a chance you were a thinking human being behind your forum handle, but no. That is not true.
Just another wack job who can't beleive a blakc guy is president.
You are a screwed up chick. Go load your guns...Obama is coming for them.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Lepor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continued accustaions that The president of the united states
Somehow caused this school massacre is absolutely disgusting.
I thought there was a chance you were a thinking human being behind your forum handle, but no. That is not true.
Just another wack job who can't beleive a blakc guy is president.
You are a screwed up chick. Go load your guns...Obama is coming for them.
My handle made you think I was a thinking human? What? What's with the racial indignation....You're really scared that there is an agenda. Wow!
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#6 Jan 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
My handle made you think I was a thinking human? What? What's with the racial indignation....You're really scared that there is an agenda. Wow!
Scared?
No, i just think your claims are completely NUTZO.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Lepor wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared?
No, i just think your claims are completely NUTZO.
You think? Do some research, and not the first couple of pages of google, dig deeper.
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Jan 26, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? Do some research, and not the first couple of pages of google, dig deeper.
I don't have to.
The president of the united states, even though he is a democrat, and black, had absolutely nothing to do with the Sandy hook school massacre.
Your claims of his involvement are completely NUTZO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 15 min Poof1 58
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 1 hr FlatbushSam 31
News White House staffer indicted for shooting at Ca... 8 hr Corey 1
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerks who ref... 10 hr John Smith 23
News Legal experts see no criminal trouble for Clint... 12 hr Black Annie 8
News Clinton likely won't be charged in email scanda... 12 hr rainmaker2016 9
News Brattleboro: Retreat under investigation by Att... 15 hr Juliet 2
More from around the web