Police Reports: Mokena man arrested a...

Police Reports: Mokena man arrested at CD&ME

There are 6 comments on the Mokena Messenger story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Police Reports: Mokena man arrested at CD&ME. In it, Mokena Messenger reports that:

Mokena man arrested at CD&ME Robert N. Startz, 28, of Mokena was arrested on suspicion of battery on Friday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mokena Messenger.

Ben

New Lenox, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2011
If that is what he did to the guy his wife is cheating on him with, I can only imagine what he did to his wife!! I hope all the other guys she has been sleeping with don't suffer the same fate. Note to all the guys out there, stay away from this chick, she is nasty and will get you assaulted.
Mjoy

South Elgin, IL

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Hey douche bag, don't talk about shit you don't know. This is a friend of mine. The guy used to be his friend and his wife cheated on him with him. The guy had it coming. Don't talk about his wife like you know her. Don't mess with family, cuz fait will take it's place.
Ben wrote:
If that is what he did to the guy his wife is cheating on him with, I can only imagine what he did to his wife!! I hope all the other guys she has been sleeping with don't suffer the same fate. Note to all the guys out there, stay away from this chick, she is nasty and will get you assaulted.
geez

New Lenox, IL

#3 Sep 7, 2011
When you cheat on someone, i think it is ok to be called a name or two. I am not condoning violence -- but a few name calling -- I am totally ok with that.

Cheaters always get their karma in the end.
big sue

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Who hangs out at Cd and me anyways?
Really

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Bobby is a piece of garbage. He is an addict, a negligent father and a wife beater. If I were his wife, I'd cheat, too. He refuses to work to provide for his three beautiful sons. He's a total deadbeat.
Candice

Mokena, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Really wrote:
Bobby is a piece of garbage. He is an addict, a negligent father and a wife beater. If I were his wife, I'd cheat, too. He refuses to work to provide for his three beautiful sons. He's a total deadbeat.
She wasn't cheating unlike her husband who has been cheatng for years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-yeshiva teacher faces sex assault charges in NJ (May '13) 1 hr hier is a liar 33
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants (Dec '16) 4 hr Nazis for Trump 20
News Being aware of fraud is the first step to avoid... 6 hr KING OF KINGS 7
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 7 hr more on popo pedos 17
News Attorney: Officer hit Christian Redwine 11 time... 7 hr Spud 1
News Two more arrested in fatal Allentown home invas... 21 hr weaponX 1
News Suspended Terre Haute police officer pleads gui... 22 hr hugsnotdrugs 8
More from around the web