Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ...

Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stolen from Camp Shelby

There are 1 comment on the Sunherald.com story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stolen from Camp Shelby. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The last defendant has been sentenced to prison for the theft of military-grade munitions from a Camp Shelby firing range, a crime discovered after an explosion in Gulfport seriously injured a man who was cutting up the devices to sell for scrap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Kay

Meridian, MS

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Lance Looney (the last guy sentenced in this case) absolutely knew better than to do what he has done, but I guess it is true about peer pressure because that is what caused him to do such a thing. I'm just wondering if I should claim him after all of this.. all I have to say is.. wow.. such stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 14
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... 11 hr Phillip 1
News UNM connection to Suzie Chavez controversy Fri Joaquin 1
News Wittenberg waives arraignment in 'Black Lives M... Fri Ron Jeremy 16
News This Gay Couple Went Looking for a 3rd on Jack'... Fri Imprtnrd 4
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) Fri Dont Just Watch 40
News Dennis Hastert expected to plead guilty Wednesd... (Oct '15) Fri Flip Flopping Rom... 3
More from around the web