Murder Of Straight Marine In DC Thoug...

Murder Of Straight Marine In DC Thought To Be Anti-Gay Hate Crime

There are 12 comments on the Queerty story from May 28, 2012, titled Murder Of Straight Marine In DC Thought To Be Anti-Gay Hate Crime. In it, Queerty reports that:

Prosecutors investigating the fatal stabbing of a Marine in Washington, DC, are pursuing the case as a hate crime because the suspect, another Marine, shouted homophobic slurs before plunging a knife into the victim's chest, reports the Washington Blade .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 May 28, 2012
Remember Barry Winchell.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
Yep. It was a hate crime.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 May 28, 2012
Why don't we just have the Death Penalty for ALL first degreee murders whether it's a hate crime or not ? Is that too radical an idea ?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#4 May 29, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
Why don't we just have the Death Penalty for ALL first degreee murders whether it's a hate crime or not ? Is that too radical an idea ?
Why let them off so easily?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#5 May 29, 2012
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why let them off so easily?
most gay people are liberals and don't support the death penalty. i tink that' stupid.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 May 29, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
Why don't we just have the Death Penalty for ALL first degreee murders whether it's a hate crime or not ? Is that too radical an idea ?
Justice requires a response that is measured as precisely as possible.

Remember?

" ... to establish Justice ... "

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#7 May 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice requires a response that is measured as precisely as possible.
Remember?
" ... to establish Justice ... "
FIRST DEGREE murder is FIRST DEGREE murder. EXECUTE EM !

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#8 May 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice requires a response that is measured as precisely as possible.
Remember?
" ... to establish Justice ... "
And if what you said was true, or even desirable, we wouldn't have some people serving 25 years for a homicide, while someone who steals money is sentenced to life in prison.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
And if what you said was true, or even desirable, we wouldn't have some people serving 25 years for a homicide, while someone who steals money is sentenced to life in prison.
Indeed.

We really DO need to work harder to live up to our ideals.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#10 May 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
We really DO need to work harder to live up to our ideals.
And what about the guy in Cali who recieved life in prison with no chance of parole for stealing a bicycle worth less than $100 or the guy who recieved life in prison with no chance of parole for stealing a slice of pizza ?

Aren't you Libs sposed to be marching in the streets and rioting about things like this ? I guess because the defendants in both cases were black, you don't care. But if they were WHITE, OH BOY !
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#11 May 29, 2012
These straight,warmonger,murderers are sooo stupid.They murder somebody,and then what?You go to prison for life,that's what.Most of these people don't want anyone telling them what to do,but that's all that they do in prison.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the guy in Cali who recieved life in prison with no chance of parole for stealing a bicycle worth less than $100 or the guy who recieved life in prison with no chance of parole for stealing a slice of pizza ?
Aren't you Libs sposed to be marching in the streets and rioting about things like this ? I guess because the defendants in both cases were black, you don't care. But if they were WHITE, OH BOY !
Demanding that Justice be established is hardly anything BUT conservative.

Suckit, pinhead. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizens have a right 11 min FormerParatrooper 3
News Appetite for opioids never sates despite busts 26 min Chick-fil-A-Sam 10
News North Bay teacher arrested in child sex case ha... 1 hr ivonkla luverr 3
News Ryan eyes ban of ICE agents from state court de... 13 hr tomin cali 1
News 5 Insights From Comey's Memoir: Ex-FBI Chief Bl... 14 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
News Catawba DA finds Sheriff candidate Jason Reid n... (Oct '17) 15 hr MeJustMe 16
News Neil Gorsuch sides with liberals to tip decisio... 18 hr flyin hawaiian 33