Habitual felon gets mandatory life sentence

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: Crowley Post Signal 169

A man whose Vermilion Parish criminal record dats to the early 1990s has been sentenced to life in prison as an habitual offender.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Fred

Abbeville, LA

#161 Nov 30, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
dawn you r a fucked uP person! Excuse me, but I did nOt say my mother!
Your a stupid dork!
No wonder Rodin Fired your stupid Azzzz!
Biotch is stupiddd!
Really, how stuPid r they?
YOu & bedrock nOw?
It's obvious!
SO Fred will not say nothing but now here u come! Hellooooo! Wake up Abbeville! Duhhhh
Fred will not say anything because you have been a good girl, not talking about me or my family in a negative way. I am proud of you. But if you start again, Fred will defend himself and Brigette will too. The ball is in your court.
o boy

Abbeville, LA

#162 Nov 30, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
dawn you r a fucked uP person! Excuse me, but I did nOt say my mother!
Your a stupid dork!
No wonder Rodin Fired your stupid Azzzz!
Biotch is stupiddd!
Really, how stuPid r they?
YOu & bedrock nOw?
It's obvious!
SO Fred will not say nothing but now here u come! Hellooooo! Wake up Abbeville! Duhhhh
Get real,,,,,, like not even 1|4 of abbeville care about u or ur chit here .& it's not like u never got fired.
YOLO

Abbeville, LA

#164 Dec 1, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO!!!!
Rusty was framed by Todd?
Mannnn, Rusty was my Hero when he arrested Wayne Landry, although Landry wouldn't comment on the arrest.
I think ya'all be too fkt up on this forum to know right from wrong.
Please stick to the Topic & keep Mr. Wayne Landry out of it!!
Wondering

Abbeville, LA

#165 Dec 1, 2012
Dawn,
Why are you so mean spirited? What motivates you to post some of these things? Before you assume anything about me, understand that I too once held grudges, looked to reciprocate against others, had a need to even scores, etc. But I was in my late teens and/or early twenties. Now I've learned to pick my fights more wisely....physical, verbal, or otherwise. You should be old enough to know these things. Hell, you're a female (supposedly females mature quicker). I don't quite get how you can feel good about doing it.....is it really a reflection of the real DM?
real

Abbeville, LA

#166 Dec 1, 2012
ha ha ha wondering dats funny it is mental shows in ever thing it types why would one stay years in a place not wanted talking to self under lions roar had to Make UP a friend then invite to home sum one from off line another poster to get backing really should be (MD)mental drama instead of (DM)dawn marcelle woody can reflect on the real DM
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

#167 Dec 4, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn it.
Guess I need to get a copy of that rap sheet. It's public information right? I've no idea what I'll do with it but I got a good feeling Topix will be involved.
I recieved a fax today.
I hope Donnell borrows some diapers from her dear friend.
Oh Oh

Abbeville, LA

#168 Dec 4, 2012
Uh O i wonder what up
Lawd Have Mercy!

Youngsville, LA

#169 Dec 4, 2012
Here we go again!
Fred

Prairieville, LA

#170 Dec 5, 2012
Pablo Blanco Snorto wrote:
<quoted text>
Did thee bale make it pass seņor fred's casa
I didn't see it if it did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Fervent Cop Supporter Changes His Mind About ... 10 min cops are sexual d... 4
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 30 min Octopus 64,367
Murder trial begins in 35-year-old NY missing c... 1 hr Black Annie 8
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 2 hr the Fear tator 43
Sonny Borrelli's DUI Bill Targets Medical-Canna... 4 hr arizona 1
Collins: Mayor recall meeting illegal 5 hr Resident 3
Washington: Army contracting official charged i... 7 hr dianabdobson 1
More from around the web