Habitual felon gets mandatory life sentence

Nov 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crowley Post Signal

A man whose Vermilion Parish criminal record dats to the early 1990s has been sentenced to life in prison as an habitual offender.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BigDirtyBalls

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Hey BigDirtyBalls, I hear the crabs r biting and the shrimp should be plentiful! How ya say we take a spin in that big boat ya got & head on out to the Camp? Heck bet we could catch a few reds too! If Dawn shows up I know we really could show how we catch those Crabs! What ya say my good friend?
Pew yie mrs c. I sure could use a good fishing trip. I heard them crabs was running too. If you have the right bait! Let me shine up my lil flat and we can hit the water!
MrsCuldesac

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

;) oh yes, just the right Bait!
Fred

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Cracklin cooker wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stirring the pot Fred. IRS may investigate that rent income/ rent expense thing. You can't cook the books with us!
I didn't post that and knew nothing about them way back then. Never even heard of them back then. Quit trying to start shit about me that is not true
Fred

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

BigDirtyBalls wrote:
Yea not even daddy knows about some of those discounted monthly rent payments for some of the hottie totties huh Everyone is just mad at mrs c Bc she has the balls to call a duck a duck. Which yes sometimes can come off as talking shit. But hey. If everyone was on my back I would have to stay on topics and handle my own a lot too A lot of you think you know about certain situations when all u know is hearsay. Fred is on hear as 95% of the damn handles Bc he has absolutely nothing better to do with his time and I mean come on, it makes him feel important. So who are we to shatter his dreams of being important. And his wife can't stand him so he has no one else to talk to except all of his other handles.
I only post as Fred. You are another liar. No female hotties get a break on their rent. You have no proof because you could look for a year and not find I am doing anything wrong. Quit trying to stir up Mrs. C. She has been nice on here about me and as long as that continues I won't say anything about her
Fred

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Cracklin cooker wrote:
Fred is 95% of the posters here.
Even the law no dat.
Comesee come sah
Wrong
well

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

she has been nice lol rap sheet please..... she got this tard to get on here and dog u along with her....still takin chit about u,,,, prolly the frog eyed fat 1...and talkn about ya wife
well

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

BigDirtyBalls wrote:
Yea not even daddy knows about some of those discounted monthly rent payments for some of the hottie totties huh Everyone is just mad at mrs c Bc she has the balls to call a duck a duck. Which yes sometimes can come off as talking shit. But hey. If everyone was on my back I would have to stay on topics and handle my own a lot too A lot of you think you know about certain situations when all u know is hearsay. Fred is on hear as 95% of the damn handles Bc he has absolutely nothing better to do with his time and I mean come on, it makes him feel important. So who are we to shatter his dreams of being important. And his wife can't stand him so he has no one else to talk to except all of his other handles.
how would u know his wife cannot stand him hmmmmmmm now who would post such a thing.... i bet mrs c has something to do with this and ughhhh..... she is always here ........o an she did not have the balls to meet with mrs BT/
Fred

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

BigDirtyBalls wrote:
My wife loves me dearly. We communicate well. If you don't believe me call and ask her. Bet you want because you are scared and she will send you to hell
Fred

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
she has been nice lol rap sheet please..... she got this tard to get on here and dog u along with her....still takin chit about u,,,, prolly the frog eyed fat 1...and talkn about ya wife
I am a man of my word. I have no evidence she has said anything bad about me or my family. If the situation changes then I will fight back. In the meantime as far as I am concerned I am not posting anything about her positive or negative
Raccoon Dog

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

It is atrocious to see adults using bullying tactics in their Topix comments. Any wonder that today's children are subjected to the same. Could it be that they perhaps learned this in the home?
no rap sheet

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Fred has chickened out. I wonder how much she has on them?
Dawn Marcelle

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Raccoon Dog wrote:
It is atrocious to see adults using bullying tactics in their Topix comments. Any wonder that today's children are subjected to the same. Could it be that they perhaps learned this in the home?
There is a really big difference between bullying and defending yourself from blatant malicious lies told with the intent to publically humiliate in effort to cause personal pain and community backlash.

When someone gets on a public forum and tells lies about how you break the law by being an accessory to murder, criminal trespass or accuse you of being insane or a drug addict....the person being attacked with these lies has every right to defend themselves with the truth no matter how much that truth hurts.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

You should know all about that Yawn. lol
Fred

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

no rap sheet wrote:
Fred has chickened out. I wonder how much she has on them?
No Fred did not chicken out. I posted if she didn't quit saying bad things about me and my family, I would post her rap sheet. She stopped, so I did not post her rap sheet.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>No Fred did not chicken out. I posted if she didn't quit saying bad things about me and my family, I would post her rap sheet. She stopped, so I did not post her rap sheet.
Darn it.
Guess I need to get a copy of that rap sheet. It's public information right? I've no idea what I'll do with it but I got a good feeling Topix will be involved.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

NOTFADEAWAY wrote:
You should know all about that Yawn. lol
Yeah Fakeaway, I know all about being a victim to malicious lies and how to use the Truth to defend myself.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol no Dawn I didn't say Fred, Fred's name was never mentioned!!!
Your slacking oh gurl!!!!
You obviously don't read very well!
The Clue went over ur HEAD! Too cold up there?
There is a CLUE.....
That's true MrsC. You didn't mention Fred, you mentioned your Mother when you told about someone who gave their meds to another and that other person died. Then you got a phone call about it.

So...that still makes you an accessory to murder after the fact unless you reported it, and you didn't deny that, now, did you?

Tell us who this deceased person was so we can prove whether or not you reported it?
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
lol really? Do u actually think I'm going sit here and play ur games?
No.
You're going to sit here and play YOUR games.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>In other words you are scared
She pretty much gave herself away on that one, eh?
Betchya I have a copy of that rap sheet before next Wednesday.
Then I'll show you how to use it.
MrsCuldesac

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

dawn you r a fucked uP person! Excuse me, but I did nOt say my mother!
Your a stupid dork!
No wonder Rodin Fired your stupid Azzzz!
Biotch is stupiddd!
Really, how stuPid r they?
YOu & bedrock nOw?
It's obvious!
SO Fred will not say nothing but now here u come! Hellooooo! Wake up Abbeville! Duhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••