FBI Opens Criminal Probe of IRS Monitoring of Tea-Party Groups

May 15, 2013 Full story: Wall Street Journal 170

Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday the Justice Department has opened a criminal probe of the Internal Revenue Service's treatment of tea-party groups, while an investigative report blamed the agency's managers for allowing the practices to continue for more than 18 months.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1 May 15, 2013
The IRS, through its GESTAPO- like tactics has skewed the Political landscape to favor BIG GOVERNMENT Advocates, FASCISTS, if you will.

"The keystone of the Fascist doctrine is its conception of the state, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative."

Benito Mussolini
-------

The Investigation MUST be open to Public Scrutiny since the benefactors of these atrocities is the current government.
Fight Back

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 15, 2013
So, the Fast and Furious, AP record scamming, "I don't know" head a-hole in the DOJ who is being investigated is going to do it? Right. He's going to point the finger at the pile of crap in the White House and tell us all about it.
Demand Holder's resignation.
Im[each Obama.
Time to clean house.. or maybe wait until the Dems get a butt kicking soon...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 15, 2013
eric holder investigating obamas incompetence, don't expect anything but rosy platitudes between these 2 criminals
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 15, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
So, the Fast and Furious, AP record scamming, "I don't know" head a-hole in the DOJ who is being investigated is going to do it? Right. He's going to point the finger at the pile of crap in the White House and tell us all about it.
Im[each Obama.
I thought AP was a member of the "Obama Loving" Main Stream Media.
Why would the Obama Administration go after AP reporters while giving a free-pass to those haters on the Conservative Media?

. So, GOP crooks are now admitting that they have been lying about the "Liberal Media Bias" $h1t all along?????
Bill

Edison, NJ

#5 May 15, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Obama Administration go after AP reporters while giving a free-pass to those haters on the Conservative Media?
. So, GOP crooks are now admitting that they have been lying about the "Liberal Media Bias" $h1t all along?????
They are a member of the "Obama Loving" Main Stream Media. Now they finally realize Obama doesn't love them back. Obama only cares about Obama. Just watch how many people get thrown under the bus in the coming months.

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 15, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
Im[each Obama.
. Fast & Furious: GOP Bull$h1t story fomented to get uneducated/dimmed White Men angry (reason to hate Negro Obama and Negro Holder a bit more...)
. Few months ago, GOP crooks were clamoring for for Investigation of leak sources related to National Security info disclosed by AP
. Same GOP crooks are outraged that AP reporters are being investigated by the FBI????
More Fox News/GOP Bull$h1t!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 May 15, 2013
Obama is outraged. So he'll allow the head of the IRS to resign, give him a big pension and a job in the private sector, fire a couple low level bureaucrats and it's done.

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 15, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
They are a member of the "Obama Loving" Main Stream Media. Now they finally realize Obama doesn't love them back. Obama only cares about Obama. Just watch how many people get thrown under the bus in the coming months.
Nope!

. GOP crooks just getting caught in their confusing fake/mindless conspiracy theories...

. Fox News and those in the Right-wing Media bet on the fact that GOP Whites don't know much about Negroes, except that "they are not to be trusted." So, let's feed that lack of knowledge about Negroes with some dark conspiracy theories....

. In general, Lies have no dept.... Fox News/GOP crooks need to work fiercely on their imaginative skills; they'll need to constantly invent new lies to explain rapidly debunked conspiracy theories... just like parents do, in their attempts to keep Santa alive....
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#9 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope!
. GOP crooks just getting caught in their confusing fake/mindless conspiracy theories...
. Fox News and those in the Right-wing Media bet on the fact that GOP Whites don't know much about Negroes, except that "they are not to be trusted." So, let's feed that lack of knowledge about Negroes with some dark conspiracy theories....
. In general, Lies have no dept.... Fox News/GOP crooks need to work fiercely on their imaginative skills; they'll need to constantly invent new lies to explain rapidly debunked conspiracy theories... just like parents do, in their attempts to keep Santa alive....
I hate to burst your imaginary bubble but Obama is an Uncle Tom whose ILLEGAL WAR in Libya has resulted in the deaths of more blacks than the KKK.

http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/2011/11/22...

"How could well-financed correspondents for The New York Times and the Washington Post have been unaware of that which was known to NPR’s West African reporter Ofeibea Quist Acton: that a Benghazi mob had hacked to death 70 to 80 Chadian and Sudanese oil company workers in a single incident – a major massacre in a medium-sized town."

"African media were alive with reports from the 1.5 million Black immigrant workers in Libya of mass killings, gruesome public lynchings, savage burnings, and organized rapes."
----------
Had these WAR CRIMES not been swept under the rug, there is no way that Ambassador Stevens gets his securuty cut by the STATE DEPARMENT.

Atlanta, GA

#10 May 15, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to burst your imaginary bubble but Obama is an Uncle Tom whose ILLEGAL WAR in Libya has resulted in the deaths of more blacks than the KKK.
http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/2011/11/22...
"How could well-financed correspondents for The New York Times and the Washington Post have been unaware of that which was known to NPR’s West African reporter Ofeibea Quist Acton: that a Benghazi mob had hacked to death 70 to 80 Chadian and Sudanese oil company workers in a single incident – a major massacre in a medium-sized town."
"African media were alive with reports from the 1.5 million Black immigrant workers in Libya of mass killings, gruesome public lynchings, savage burnings, and organized rapes."
----------
Had these WAR CRIMES not been swept under the rug, there is no way that Ambassador Stevens gets his securuty cut by the STATE DEPARMENT.
. Well, if you are right, it seems GOP crooks in Congress, on Fox News and Right-wing Media don't like uppity "Uncle Toms" they can't fully manage... They sure love Allen West, Clarence Thomas and Hermann Cain...
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#11 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope!
Odd, I thought it was the Republicans who freed the slaves and the Democrats who imposed Jim Crow laws.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#12 May 15, 2013
This country is in the toilet,....we've gone third world. The Democrats have turned us into some African run joke. There are probably better run countries in Africa now than us.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#13 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
. Well, if you are right, it seems GOP crooks in Congress, on Fox News and Right-wing Media don't like uppity "Uncle Toms" they can't fully manage... They sure love Allen West, Clarence Thomas and Hermann Cain...
Nothing will ever register with people like you. You listen to the people who con you into voting for them. You're nothing more than a useful idiot for them.
Joe

Winter Park, FL

#14 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is a de facto criminal.
Navy Patriot

Lodi, CA

#15 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
. Fast & Furious: GOP Bull$h1t story fomented to get uneducated/dimmed White Men angry (reason to hate Negro Obama and Negro Holder a bit more...)
. Few months ago, GOP crooks were clamoring for for Investigation of leak sources related to National Security info disclosed by AP
. Same GOP crooks are outraged that AP reporters are being investigated by the FBI????
More Fox News/GOP Bull$h1t!
The reporters didn't do anything illegal. Government officials acted illegally.
See the light

El Paso, TX

#16 May 15, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Obama is outraged. So he'll allow the head of the IRS to resign, give him a big pension and a job in the private sector, fire a couple low level bureaucrats and it's done.
Obama probly paid the sap to resign, so he wouldn't tell all.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
wow...you're scary stupid!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope!
Attention dangerousdemocRattwerp!!! Slow down a little bit peewee...I can see you are in a panic pointing fingers in every direction but towards b. h. obama.
I know you do not want to believe b. h. obama is a slick pathological liar but he is. So the choice is yours, you can continue being an obama lintlicking fool or you can simply pull your head out of your behind. People are fed up with your despicable stupidity and your utter incompetence wrecking America...Now GFY.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#20 May 15, 2013
LMAO, holder and obumble are going after an agentcy that helped put them in the White House? Impeach the low life lying con men and get out the ropes for the IRS. Enough is enough.

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#21 May 15, 2013
I absolutely LOVE the way AG Eric Holder let loose on the jerk Issa... I actually jumped out of my seat and cheered as Issa was caught off guard by Holders condemnation of his political witch hunt for a scandal.
The right-wingers always overplay their hand and the American people will always stand with our Osama-killing President…

Obama always wins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty prisons could be put to good use 3 hr No sympathy for T... 2
Ferguson shooting: Myths vs. facts 4 hr Yes lts Me 7
Executive orders a courageous way to protect pe... 5 hr wild child 18
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 7 hr vittum 344
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... 8 hr Gibs Me Dat 2
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 14 hr WeTheSheeple 129
Veteran Ross County Jailer Resigns After Allege... Thu anonymous 1

Criminal Defense Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE