Porch shooting case hinges on a singl...

Porch shooting case hinges on a single witness

There are 3 comments on the Times Herald story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Porch shooting case hinges on a single witness. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Investigators canvassed the area where 19-year-old Renisha McBride was fatally shot, knocking on 80-100 doors trying to gain additional information, but found just one witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

Steve

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 29, 2014
These is no witness. Somebody heard a gunshot. A gunshot is not in dispute. Therefore, the witness angle has no legs. It comes down to "He said:she said." And she is dead. All ties go to the defense.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#2 Jul 29, 2014
I'm naked who's looking
Steve

Columbia, SC

#3 Jul 29, 2014
Skeeter wrote:
I'm naked who's looking
You could have a 10" pole and if nobody sees it, what's the use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 8 hr mjlover4life 64,794
News Sessions greenlights police to seize cash, prop... 9 hr Denizen_Kate 20
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva 9 hr Mikee45 7
News Hawaii soldier pleads not guilty to support for... 10 hr American_Infidel 1
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... (Sep '16) 11 hr KCinNYC 956
News Police use facial recognition much more than yo... (Oct '16) 14 hr PULTE is a RICO 6
News Dozens Arrested In Mercer County Drug Sweep (Oct '10) 16 hr Catlettsburg 174
More from around the web