Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
Question for the folks

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#70303 Jul 20, 2013
What is the real definition of a criminal apologist?
US Huh

Hampton, VA

#70304 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
US election counts.
Didn't count for much in 2000. Al Gore lost to GW. GW! That's funny.
BarShickObama

Branson, MO

#70307 Jul 21, 2013
At least one America hater, Helen Thomas, won't be marching with the "left" footed soldiers on this topic.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#70310 Jul 21, 2013
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people have to wake up bottom line. My heart is so heavy with all of the trouble and wrong within our community. I hate to be looked at as a credit to my race. That's just terrible. I could have made so many excuses but I chose not to. I literally didn't have either of my parents due to drug abuse but so what!! I said to myself I don't want to be like them. We didn't have money but so what I chose to get an education and work to have money. I was judged by blacks and whites but so what. God and I shaped my life not circumstance or environment. You can choose your way up and out and be anything you put your mind to. I'm proof of that and I tell my story to whoever will listen.
Too bad that the majority of Black people are not like you . Trayvon would probable be a live if he had a decent role model. There have been a multitude of programs designed to help black youth , Trayvon chose to be a thug

Location hidden

#70311 Jul 21, 2013
Moe The Toe wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Negro therefore I am a victim!
Only if you choose to be, Get an education, get a job. Become a productive member of society.

Location hidden

#70312 Jul 21, 2013
taylor85 wrote:
This is a case that shouldn't have ever seen a court room it was plain as day self defense ..i would have done the same thing and wouldn't have thought twice about it ..anybody that carries a gun no matter if your a officer or a armed citizen that's what your trained to do if you are being attacked and it don't matter if he is 17 or 70 the gangster had it coming ...peoples minds should be at ease that this crook won't be jumping on anymore people ...and another thing if that would have been a white person all this blown up nonsense wouldnt be going on !!!!!
Trayvon's thug days have been over for 18 months Yet the whining will continue for years. Blacks need to stop this poor negro nonsense and start taking responsibility for their own actions
Oh Yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#70313 Jul 21, 2013
It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out that Trayvon and Rachel profiled Zimmerman as a Gay Man and Trayvon went Gay Bashing and it cost him his life. He just picked the wrong creepy azz cracker that all.

Location hidden

#70315 Jul 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>All pure assumption. The fact is that Zimmerman chose to trail a kid who was doing nothing wrong.
Also, maybe Martin didn't walk back to his house because he didn't want this stalker to know where it was.
Well , Larry, As a retired LEO this does not make much sense even to you, Does it? What would you have done different if you were lead Detective on this shooting? Did you spend you entire career in a bubble?

Location hidden

#70316 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile wasn't charged with watching, following, waddling after, approaching, or asking.
He was charged with shooting a hole in a boy who had every right to be where he was at.
And the boy had every right to be right exactly where he was at.
He was found not guilty ,case closed. STFU please

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#70317 Jul 21, 2013
BarShickObama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has been judged, and the verdict in this case is GUILTY. And as far as his narcissistic conceit, if you go to Politix online, you will see that over two thirds of the population surveyed think the comments the president made Friday were OFFENSIVE.
it was a racist speech
Buffalo Bill

Budapest, Hungary

#70318 Jul 21, 2013
Incredible wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ didn't call the cops and keep them posted before committing his "crime". Lord, the lack of common sense and the excess of delusion among you folks is extraordinary.
I don't really think they lack that much common sense or are delusional,...they're just hard core racist scum. Liars, and thieves, they'll graduate to rape and murder some day like Trayvon, if they haven't done so already.

Stick it in their eye!
Slambo

United States

#70319 Jul 21, 2013
Can you imagne what was going through the dopehead punk's marijuana-addled mind as his encounter with Mr. Zimmerman unfolded?

He was probably thinking "Whu da f***dis jiveass spioc a wantin wit me? He betta watch he graesee ass o I open up da can o woopass on his tacos an burittos. Mufa followin me now...gonna have ta jump da bean eatin bufu. I jus cucle on aroun on his ass. Heah goes.'Hey, yeah you mafa, gonna regret followin me!'...huh? wha? gun? Holy shit. MOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!" fade to black (pun fully intended).

Stand Your Ground as the brave Mr. Zimmerman did, fellow Americans!
Buffalo Bill

Budapest, Hungary

#70320 Jul 21, 2013
These monkeys gonna think twice about attacking citizens who might be carrying concealed....ya just never know!

Many innocent peoples lives will be saved because of Mr. Zimmermans action that night.

Way to go George!
Oh Yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#70322 Jul 21, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
These monkeys gonna think twice about attacking citizens who might be carrying concealed....ya just never know!
Many innocent peoples lives will be saved because of Mr. Zimmermans action that night.
Way to go George!
You got it right, more and more as the number of CC permits goes up their percentages of getting blasted go up with them. If they pick the wrong person they get some lead for their efforts. This typical negro crap, whitey is not fighting fair.
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#70323 Jul 21, 2013
Breakfast with Calypso Louie!...and the Detroit city council.

...no wonder they had to file for bankruptcy!

See for yourselves!...WARNING!!!...Don 't be shocked or laugh yourselves into comas.

Slambo

United States

#70325 Jul 21, 2013
The issue at hand can be distilled down to a very simple pair of equations

The equation as it is understood by dopehead punks and other violent criminals is as follows:

Concealed Carry + Stand Your Ground = No Fair!

For honest, law-abiding Americans the equation (as clearly established in the United States Constitution) is:

Concealed Carry + Stand Your ground = Freedom & Liberty For All!
Ray Stevens

United States

#70326 Jul 21, 2013
Ray Stevens has got it RIGHT!!!!
And this ain't about TrayBgone it's all about our
DickToter..........

Imhotep

Inverness, FL

#70327 Jul 21, 2013
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people have to wake up bottom line. My heart is so heavy with all of the trouble and wrong within our community. I hate to be looked at as a credit to my race. That's just terrible. I could have made so many excuses but I chose not to. I literally didn't have either of my parents due to drug abuse but so what!! I said to myself I don't want to be like them. We didn't have money but so what I chose to get an education and work to have money. I was judged by blacks and whites but so what. God and I shaped my life not circumstance or environment. You can choose your way up and out and be anything you put your mind to. I'm proof of that and I tell my story to whoever will listen.
'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk...

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. ;< /SPAN>

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.

In fact, you will never get any kind of job making a decent living. People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.$500 sneakers for what??

And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2??

Where were you when he was 12??

Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol??

And where is the father?? Or, who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward, isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Or, are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from??

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans. They don't know a thing about Africa .
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed. Today, a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs.

We, as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal- Mart with seven kids... you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.

- Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

It's NOT about color...
It's about behavior !!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5345290/ns/us_news-...
Oh Yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#70328 Jul 21, 2013
You have to look back to when the States that adopted Conceal Carry Laws early. They said you had the Right to carry a gun , but never said when you had the right to use it. The old Self defense Laws that every state has didn't fit with Conceal Carry Laws. Most of the early states now have the so called " Stand your Ground "laws that only tell you when you can use deadly force. The States that came later adopted a combination of the two laws together. You still have to prove self defense, it's just easier to do it.

It took 15 years after Conceal Carry Law in KY too get the self defense law. It's not a get out of jail free card, it just spells out what you can and cannot do.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#70331 Jul 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that nobody of race is listening to you.
You're deluding yourself into thinking someone somewhere is listening to you, you m/f c/s lying worthless parasitic sack of sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 29 min jim 367
News What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 285
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 330
News Bail bondsman charged with selling steroids (Oct '10) 3 hr Reality Don 15
News Arizona Lawmakers Weakening Animal-Cruelty Laws... 10 hr Kkimlimit 1
News Nancy Schrum to run for District Attorney 12 hr Mp shield 21
News Brattleboro man faces life imprisonment 15 hr tanya 1
More from around the web