Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,122)

Showing posts 42,421 - 42,440 of65,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Cindyfl wrote:
As a white female, I have grown more afraid of white men in my area than black thugs. It's clean cut white guys around here who are doing all of savage acts.It was ironic two months ago when I witnessed a "thug" kick a white guys butt for beating for hitting another female; who was white also. My point is for all of you racist on this forum, keep in mind that most savage acts are committed by white males, so get it straight.
History and reality and TRUTH eludes them.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

devilkeeper wrote:
no pure whites were involved..
Hate to break it to you dumbazz.... but Latinos ARE Caucasian. Man.... that's gotta hurt, eh dumbazz?? CUZ NOW YOU GOT TO LET THEM INTO YOUR KKK MEETINGS!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

devilkeeper wrote:
no pure whites were involved..
I'll ask you, since you're his keeper...

Is the Devil "pure white" too?

If he is, then he must be on the inside, right?

HA! HA! HA!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin's parents are responsible for his death. They should have been parents. They should have intervened when he kept getting arrested and messing with drugs.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents are responsible for his death. They should have been parents. They should have intervened when he kept getting arrested and messing with drugs.
Here we go again, disparaging Trayvon's parents.

Par for the course.

Please enlighten us as to when Trayvon ever got arrested. You MUST know, since you say he "kept getting arrested."

Please tell us, you LIAR.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you do your part and close the garage door with the car running and you inside, bigot?

Maybe Florida can recover some of the funds it uses to put the pedophile zimmerman in prison by charging other prisoners an access fee when the pedophile gets bent over the bench.
He will never see prison. If Martin had lived he would have been somebody's wife in prison sooner or later.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You wish.

Directed verdicts are always asked for, but they are almost always never granted. It won't hurt for Team Thug Zimmerman to ask for one, and they will, but it won't be granted.

You are consumed as to whether Thug Zimmerman will be going to the Florida penitentiary. Don't be. Thug Zimmerman himself will tell you that he's living in hell, er, prison right now.

Things aren't too easy for you when you go around beating up on women and cops, when you rough up customers, when road rage overtakes you, and even when you go around killing a child who was minding his own business.
Killed a 17 year old young man in self defense after being attacked.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Problem with your brain is, it's cross wired.

Zimmerthugman is the one with the extensive criminal record. Trayvon had never been charged with a crime. Trayvon was not engaged in any illegal activity on the night he was murder. Shot while unarmed and minding his own business.

You must be a criminal who identifies with the criminal Zimmerthugman. Will you riot when he is convicted of second degree murder and sentenced to 25 to life? I'm sure you will.
Martin was committing a crime that night. When you attack a man and try to kill him by bashing his head on the sidewalk it's a crime.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>IF you are to be believed your 25 years must have been as a janitor.
I don't expect an idiot like you to understand. I do enjoy your idiotic posts.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid moronic asshole, most of the people you are assuming are Black are not, they are Caucasian. You're just too ignorant to understand some of us aren't judging this based on color but are basing our opinions based on the known facts. You don't have brains enough to do that.
Thanks for clearing that up. So it looks like there are idiots of all color on here. The true facts are available and I posted most of them. So are you admitting now that your stupid and not a racist?
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
"Did Martin handle the gun he was ultimately shot with? No, according to test results made public last May, which showed evidence of Zimmerman's hands on the firearm, but not those of the teenager he killed. And an analysis showed that scrapings from underneath the teenager's fingernails did not contain any of Zimmerman's DNA, as may rub off in a prolonged struggle."

I can't wait for the SYG hearing. It will be a day full of laughs.
You don't normally get skin under your nails when you are punching someone. That really doesn't help Martins case.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
LaRoque phillip Western • 14 hours ago

"Yes people can speculate. Lets lay out the facts. Trayvon Martin was walking home with Skittles and iced tea. It was dark. It was raining. He was wearing a hoodie. George Zimmerman was a self appointed neighborhood watch man. He carries a firearm. He followed Martin. He called in to the police what he thought was suspicious behavior. He informed a police dispatch that he was getting out of the car to follow Martin. He was told by the police dispatch that they didn't need him to do that. He got out of the car and followed anyway. There was a confrontation. Martin was killed. My speculation: This didn't have to happen. Zimmerman could have stayed in the car."
Martin had a cell phone and could have called police or simply just went to where he was staying but he had to attack Zimmerman.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah, disregarding the advice of the authorities and chasing after a child with a loaded weapon constitutes doing "everything right that night".

Way to go, Thug Zimmerman.
You mean dumpy Zimmerman chased that health athlete down and caught him? You would believe that.
Straight shoota

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Eff that wanna be punk. He got what he deserved. Word to ur mutha.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Lord, forgive them.

For they know not what they say or think.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

<quoted text>
The importance of this case is lost on them.
They only see race and hatred. They see with their naked eyes.
I pray that one day the eyes of their hearts will be opened to the bright rays of TRUTH.
They see with cataract eyes. Bright lights cannot shine upon them.

Hearts? ROFLMFAO.

As if they have hearts.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy and daddy pimped your ass? Gets pretty cold up there huh? Try using a little less lubricant up your ass. More friction equals more heat.
ROTFLAMFAO!!.... Funny how you dickheads keep drifting into your homosexual fantasies when you have nothing intelligent to say. If you stopped "clutching your cargo", it might get your mind off of it.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Up yours enword!
Don't look now, but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing!! ROTFALMFAO!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Sounds like you can't stop sh1tt1ng your old blind self. Bite your nails much? Why not have a heart and keep your filthy enword mouth shut? Flies be buzzing around gonna land in there. Clean up the sh1t and the flies will go look for another enword. Dummy.

Ladies of America..... this is an example of what happens when you abuse alcohol during pregnancy.(I know, I know.... this example is a bit extreme, but, really ladies... do you want to take that chance?)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they dont care about what is acually right or wrong. They only care about their stupid effin color. Dey bees ignant.
Right.... that's what it's all about.... what a stupid jackazz. Typical fright wing moron American... can't see past the end of their noses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,421 - 42,440 of65,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••