Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44945 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
From a moron that claims if you soot someone in the back there will be no trial????
He shoot him in the back
lol! Son, you claimed the victim was shot in the back.

And yet, you provided nothing.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. But that's all you do.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44946 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The first link is federal law and here is a link for Florida law and jury instructions
Read it and weep
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/civ_jury_i...
lol! Which one are YOU referring to son?

So far, you've provided nothing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44947 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice I said that Zim said he identified himself and there is no law that says he was required to
lol! Listen to yourself son... "zim said, zim said."

No one cares what "zim said" at this point. We're looking at what the facts say.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44948 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More than three times and landed on the same edge of concrete in the same spot of his head????
Ya I think a jury of moron liberals would believe that but a normal jury would not
But what do you expect from morons that think raising the cost of medical supplies will lower health care cost???
lol! How would you know any of that son?

What report are you referencing?

Link please.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#44950 Dec 25, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Why don't you let the court decide this. That is the way it is supposed to be. That is the way that it works. None of you lamebrains are on the jury. Why do you think the system of law was setup? It was setup so that mobs wouldn't be going to the courthouse to hang a person. George was right to protect himself. Anyone that is getting beat up should give the 6 foot bully whatever he gets. George is a mexican. How did this become a white problem?
Correct on everything except Mexican

That he is not

Half Peruvian

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44951 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you claimed the victim was shot in the back.

And yet, you provided nothing.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. But that's all you do.
You fools posted the link go read it..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44952 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Which one are YOU referring to son?

So far, you've provided nothing.
Jury instructions..........LOL

And they are the same as the first link

Only two states are not the same

The jury instructions state they can find the defendant not guilty or guilty of any or all of the listed charges.........PERIOD

Punks beware..........There are millions of us carrying a gun and will not allow you to assault us

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44953 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Listen to yourself son... "zim said, zim said."

No one cares what "zim said" at this point. We're looking at what the facts say.
In a court if law what Zim says is fact unless the prosecution can prove it wrong

Innocent until proven guilty unlike here

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44954 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How would you know any of that son?

What report are you referencing?

Link please.
I have posted the links many times and twice here today

Try and read..........

The doctors report show a broken nose and two cuts on the back if his head with at least to more marks

All if theses marks were made by the head slamming into a straight hard edge

The black perp had cuts on his knuckles that were fresh and consistent with hitting someone in the face

Zim had no such wounds

It was in hundreds of news papers around the world

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/03/2880246...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#44955 Dec 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Slipped and fell.
Just as the Hil-Bily slipped and fell on her face, and couldn't testify in front of Congress, Yeah... we know
hildebeast

France

#44957 Dec 25, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the Hil-Bily slipped and fell on her face, and couldn't testify in front of Congress, Yeah... we know
hily had a hang over from all that wine tasting and fat lady dancing in australia so she concockted a concussion.
hildebeast

France

#44958 Dec 25, 2012
a little jet lag and some acid indigestion. unladylike sounds and some belching noise coming from the first class restroom.
hildebeast

France

#44960 Dec 25, 2012
concussion = gas

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44962 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/civ_jury_i...
No....

YOU are wrong...AGAIN!

Your research skills are lacking, my friend. VERY MUCH.

I keep telling you that you know very little about Florida law. And you continue to prove as much.

You gave a link about jury instructions in the state of Florida. I guess that's all well and dandy, but guess what?

Those were instructions for CIVIL CASES, you big FOOL!

Didn't you notice the "civ_jury_instructions " in the link title? Or in big bold black letters at the top of the opening page? I did. they're the first things I noticed. Try again, my researcher extraordinaire!

Keep looking. I just know you'll find them. I don't have to look. You know why? Because I know what the law says about lesser charges in Florida and how the jury uses them.

You do not. Keep looking. I assure you the Truth is out there and it won't bite.

This time, try looking under criminal cases. You know, because this is a criminal case. Just saying.

Save those civil jury instructions for Thug Zimmerman when his azz is sued in a civil court after this trial is over.

HA! You're funny!

Truth's Door

#44963 Dec 25, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Why don't you let the court decide this. That is the way it is supposed to be. That is the way that it works. None of you lamebrains are on the jury. Why do you think the system of law was setup? It was setup so that mobs wouldn't be going to the courthouse to hang a person. George was right to protect himself. Anyone that is getting beat up should give the 6 foot bully whatever he gets. George is a mexican. How did this become a white problem?
Who is stopping the courts from deciding this?

Truth's Door

#44964 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Jury instructions..........LOL

And they are the same as the first link

Only two states are not the same

The jury instructions state they can find the defendant not guilty or guilty of any or all of the listed charges.........PERIOD

Punks beware..........There are millions of us carrying a gun and will not allow you to assault us
You can carry a gun but don't know what the law is.

HA!
ahhhh

Henderson, NV

#44965 Dec 25, 2012
hereisone maybe he's half whatever he's still a mexican. how did this become a white problem when there were no whites involved. That would be just like a white person robbing a bank on camera and then everyone talking about black people robbing banks. It doesn't make sense except that's what jess jackson and Al said it was and it wasn't. I just don't get it. was it just an excuse for black people to show their hatred of white people to vent what their parents have taught them all their lives?
Yes it was.

Truth's Door

#44966 Dec 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>In a court if law what Zim says is fact unless the prosecution can prove it wrong
I don't know what court that would be.

Truth's Door

#44968 Dec 25, 2012
ahhhh wrote:
hereisone maybe he's half whatever he's still a mexican. how did this become a white problem when there were no whites involved. That would be just like a white person robbing a bank on camera and then everyone talking about black people robbing banks. It doesn't make sense except that's what jess jackson and Al said it was and it wasn't. I just don't get it. was it just an excuse for black people to show their hatred of white people to vent what their parents have taught them all their lives?
Yes it was.
It's Christmas!

Save that mess for another day!

Neverday!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44969 Dec 25, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
No....
YOU are wrong...AGAIN!
Your research skills are lacking, my friend. VERY MUCH.
I keep telling you that you know very little about Florida law. And you continue to prove as much.
You gave a link about jury instructions in the state of Florida. I guess that's all well and dandy, but guess what?
Those were instructions for CIVIL CASES, you big FOOL!
Didn't you notice the "civ_jury_instructions " in the link title? Or in big bold black letters at the top of the opening page? I did. they're the first things I noticed. Try again, my researcher extraordinaire!
Keep looking. I just know you'll find them. I don't have to look. You know why? Because I know what the law says about lesser charges in Florida and how the jury uses them.
You do not. Keep looking. I assure you the Truth is out there and it won't bite.
This time, try looking under criminal cases. You know, because this is a criminal case. Just saying.
Save those civil jury instructions for Thug Zimmerman when his azz is sued in a civil court after this trial is over.
HA! You're funny!
At least she is good for a Christmas day laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 teens arrested in Calle Parque homicide 1 hr Sad sad 1
News Deaf shooting 6 hr Christians In Nam... 3
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 8 hr Sheriff Wydell 12
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 14 hr butters_ 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 15 hr boycott 23
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Mon Simone Stewart 2
News US sailor gets year in jail for sub photos Mon America Gentleman... 2
More from around the web