Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
36,001 - 36,020 of 65,592 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!! Corey will prove it in court before a jury also.
Zimmerthugman will not be murdering any more children. Sanford will be a safer place when he is finally in prison where he belongs.
Good to see you again. We need more sanity on here.
lol! Well, the really idiotic "people" have stepped away so some sanity has been restored! I didn't want to interfere with Barbie Bill's rants. I thought it might have been related to some sort of mental therapy!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Charged does not mean convicted. If police charge me with armed robbery, rape, murder times two, it doesn't mean I broke any law until I have my say in court and they convince a court or jury that I'm guilty of those charges.

Only after such a conviction would I be guilty.
You're guilty if you committed the crime.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>He was only months away from legally being considered an adult. He was 6 foot tall and weighted 160 lbs at the time of his demise. That's a "kid" in your opinion?
Two things...

First, height and weight is NOT a determinant in whether one is a child. Never has been, never will be.

Second, you have your set of facts wrong...AGAIN.

Why don't you check out what the medical examiner says Travon's height and weight was at the time he was murdered. Go ahead, don't be shy. The Truth won't bite you.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society.
Nancy Lanza is Black?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Black Trash. Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society.
Arlene Holmes is Black?

Son: James Holmes, Aurora Mass Killer
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows nothing about the law in Florida or anywhere else.
lol! I notice a lot of Zimmerman supporters like to make things up as they go along.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Tami Roberts is Black?

Son: Jacob Roberts, Suburban Portland Mall Killer

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Arline Spengler is Black?

Son: William Spengler, Webster, NY ambush killer

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Amy Loughner is Black?

Son: Jared Lee Loughner, Tucson Mass Murderer

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Michelle Hinmon is Black?

Son: Scott Dekraai, Seal Beach, CA Mass Murderer

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He was living on food stamps and grants before he slaughtered Trayvon.

Now he is living like the upper 2%.

He is also eating like a pig and looking like one.
Yes, he is looking like he was on the night of his child killing!
Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Thug Zimmerman of modest means???? HA! You must live under a rock.
Did you see what he spent his money on. The Thug was living high off the hog then misled the judge and sat silent as his wife flat out lied to the court.
Tell me how you know the security firm overcharged Thug Zimmerman. I'm sure I know what hole you pulled that out of. But don't you worry. The court will solve that one too.
No, the Thug doesn't have plenty of money. If he did he wouldn't be begging for money, he wouldn't need a website to take in blood money, his parents wouldn't need a fund to take in more blood money.
And I'm not wondering where Santa puts anything. Haven't your parents told you yet?
Santa doesn't exist. He's a figment of the imagination that is clothed in the commercialization of Christmas.
Santa doesn't have a damn thing to do with the true meaning of Christmas. He wasn't at the birth of Christ. He and his reindeer-driven sleigh didn't go and present gifts to the newborn Christ. Santa didn't provide a place for Mary and Joseph to stay.
Santa and his elves didn't make any toys for the child Christ. Santa and Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer, didn't play any games with the newborn child. Santa was AWOL at the birth of Jesus. He had absurdly NOTHING to to with Christ Jesus at his birth.
Therefore, he has NOTHING to do with Christmas. So, what is it you were saying about reading about Santa putting coal in my stocking?
Tell him to save it for you because I don't have a stocking for him to do anything with and I don't want him coming down my chimney.
Merry Christmas.
Santa Claus has become an American tradition. Therefore it comes as no surprise why you hate it, but it has noting to do with the Martin case and it wont matter to George Zimmerman what you think about Santa Claus or what you think about his finances. I'm sure if he read your posts he'd get a kick out of them. If it wasn't for ignorance there would be no comedy in this world.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hisp wrote:
Shirley Ratzman is Black?

Son: Terry Ratzman, Brookfield, Wisconsin church Mass Murderer

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Santa Claus has become an American tradition. Therefore it comes as no surprise why you hate it, but it has noting to do with the Martin case and it wont matter to George Zimmerman what you think about Santa Claus or what you think about his finances. I'm sure if he read your posts he'd get a kick out of them. If it wasn't for ignorance there would be no comedy in this world.
Yet we have you!

Check your calendar, June is still a ways off. You done come back too soon, BuffaLie!

Oh, but you never left us. I enjoyed tex. You gave him character. But not good character. Mad max is no better.

I didn't bring Santa up. The poster who responded to me did. Keep up.

Doesn't matter what kind of tradition it is, still has NOTHING to do with Christmas. Jesus has EVERYTHING to do with Christmas. He began the tradition of Christmas.

Without Jesus, there is no Christmas. Without Santa, we still have Christmas...without elves and shiny-nosed reindeer and our rooftops being dented!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Yet we have you!
Check your calendar, June is still a ways off. You done come back too soon, BuffaLie!
Oh, but you never left us. I enjoyed tex. You gave him character. But not good character. Mad max is no better.
I didn't bring Santa up. The poster who responded to me did. Keep up.
Doesn't matter what kind of tradition it is, still has NOTHING to do with Christmas. Jesus has EVERYTHING to do with Christmas. He began the tradition of Christmas.
Without Jesus, there is no Christmas. Without Santa, we still have Christmas...without elves and shiny-nosed reindeer and our rooftops being dented!
Well it's been about a week since I left so I dropped in tonight on Christmas morning and I see that you are still consumed with this thread. So I decided to post just to cheer you up and so you could know that you are not alone.

Merry Christmas.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's been about a week since I left so I dropped in tonight on Christmas morning and I see that you are still consumed with this thread. So I decided to post just to cheer you up and so you could know that you are not alone.

Merry Christmas.
Ahhhh, after that tear-induced thought how can I turn you away?

Oh Billy, I'm not consumed by this thread. What I'm consumed by would turn you on your head.

Thanks for stopping by and offering your cheer, but please know this...I am NEVER alone.

I wish you and those who are dear to you a Merry Christmas.

Please take care.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

TO ALL...

Merry Christmas!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

<quoted text>
Ahhhh, after that tear-induced thought how can I turn you away?
Oh Billy, I'm not consumed by this thread. What I'm consumed by would turn you on your head.
Thanks for stopping by and offering your cheer, but please know this...I am NEVER alone.

I wish you and those who are dear to you a Merry Christmas.

Please take care.
Thanks, and I will.

And Merry Christmas to you and to those who are dear to you too.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, and I will.

And Merry Christmas to you and to those who are dear to you too.
TY
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

<quoted text>

TY
YW, and goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••