Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44592 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>We have a dead punk and witness that back Zim

Case closed
As expected, you CANNOT provide such evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. He didn't.

That is already in evidence. You just choose to ignore it.

It's ok. Corey won't.

You still want the hot chocolate? It's not so hot anymore.

Truth's Door

#44593 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>As far as Zimmerman was concerned, Martin ran away and kept going. Little did he know that Martin stopped and waited for him. I'm sure if Zimmerman knew that, he would not have tried to get an address from the front of the house.
You can buy that convoluted story of getting an address if you want.

There was already a place agreed to for Thug Zimmerman to meet the police when they arrived. It is he who then told the 911 operator to have police call him when they arrived.

He then proceeded to stalk and kill the child...who was minding his own business.

It's funny how he didn't tell the 911 operator that he was going to go find an address. You do know when he came up with that LIE, right?

Read the evidence.

Truth's Door

#44594 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the facts do prove Zim innocent but liberals never look at facts or they would not like oslamacare.......

How stupid to you have to be to think raising taxes on medical devices will lower healthcare cost???????
You sure you want to go from one subject that you know little about to another that you know very little about?

Wouldn't you rather drink some cold chocolate?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44596 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your link does not say Zim broke any law..........LOL
That's what the trial is for.

And that's still coming up to bat!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44597 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the facts do prove Zim innocent but liberals never look at facts or they would not like oslamacare.......
How stupid to you have to be to think raising taxes on medical devices will lower healthcare cost???????
lol! Wow. Then the FACT that Zimmerman still has the indictment hanging over his head really means nothing to his supporters in the real world!

amazing....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44598 Dec 23, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>A recording of a murder would NOT have set Thug Zimmerman free.

Only one thing would have set Thug Zimmerman free...simply following the advice of the 911 operator.

Then there would be no murder. Simple.
Wrong again

If he identified himself and warned the punk and had proof he could have shot him and there would be no case

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44599 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>As expected, you CANNOT provide such evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. He didn't.

That is already in evidence. You just choose to ignore it.

It's ok. Corey won't.

You still want the hot chocolate? It's not so hot anymore.
There is no evidence that he did not so his statement stands
Innocent until proven guilty

The facts show the punk attacked Zim when in fact he could have left....

And for that he died........
And that is sad.......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44600 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>You can buy that convoluted story of getting an address if you want.

There was already a place agreed to for Thug Zimmerman to meet the police when they arrived. It is he who then told the 911 operator to have police call him when they arrived.

He then proceeded to stalk and kill the child...who was minding his own business.

It's funny how he didn't tell the 911 operator that he was going to go find an address. You do know when he came up with that LIE, right?

Read the evidence.
He was on the phone with 911.....

Have you heard it????

Evidently not..........

Truth's Door

#44601 Dec 23, 2012
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>By bringing Misses Clause into this conversation you have demonstrated to me that you are lacking the necessary social etiquette one needs to succeed in modern society. Only a lowlife scumbag such as yourself would stoop to such a cowardly act. Better watch out, Santa will put coal in your stocking if you continue breaking the law.

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

You have also demonstrated by your lack of wishing Santa a Merry Christmas that you again are a lowlife scumbag of the highest order.

Those boys who want to harm America always end up getting trampled under foot by Santa's reindeer, and run over by Santa's sleigh. No presents for you poop heads....so straighten up.

Be a good little boy and Santa will reach deep into his sack and pull you out a nice surprise for the holidays.....so listen up,...that red light over there isn't a freaking whore house dumbass,....it's Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer...ho ho ho.
Sorry you feel that way Santa.

I didn't know that alerting Mrs. Claus to look out for you would lead you to think that was breaking the law or for you to label me a "lowlife scumbag."

I'm sure Mrs. Claus would want to know that you're not up to par...that you're two eggs short of being sunny side up in the head.

In this day and age it is considered a good thing to look out for people like you.

Yeah, I should have wished you a merry Christmas earlier. Merry Christmas, Santa.

I don't really worry about pouting, crying, watching out and all that stuff...cause I don't really believe in you nor the mess you spout.

But tell Mrs. Claus I said hello and Merry Christmas!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#44602 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence that he did not so his statement stands
And that is sad.......
Actually, the facts show Zimmerman was in his car when Martin approached.

When Martin left, Zimmerman started to stalk him with a loaded weapon.

Clearly the hunter got caught!

Truth's Door

#44603 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again

If he identified himself and warned the punk and had proof he could have shot him and there would be no case
How stupid can you be?

Even if Thug Zimmerman did exactly as you pointed out in that idiotic post, he would STILL be guilty of murder, but in the 1st Degree!

That is a very stupid post.

Also, I keep telling you that Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself to Trayvon.

I keep asking you where is your evidence pointing that out, but you refuse to show it. I know, I know...

You CANNOT show it because it does NOT exist. The Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself to Trayvon.

Period.

Truth's Door

#44604 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence that he did not so his statement stands

And that is sad.......
But there is evidence.

I suggest you read the evidence concerning Thug Zimmerman identifying himself to Trayvon before he killed him (murdered him according to me and the state of Florida).

You really need to get your facts straight before you post.

Truth's Door

#44605 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>He was on the phone with 911.....

Have you heard it????

Evidently not..........
You need to re-read my post.

Then you need to understand it.

It is a simple post to read and understand.

Just like this one.

Try again.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44606 Dec 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he would have drawn his gun before the punk attacked him
That's another point. If Zim had intent on murdering somebody, he sure as hell wouldn't have called police in the first place. That's why I think they went with the murder charge; so it will be thrown out of court. They had a slim chance at manslaughter, but they didn't go with that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44607 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
HA!
Ha? What? Do you think I'm funny? Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I muse you or something?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44608 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You can buy that convoluted story of getting an address if you want.
Read the evidence.
How would he stalk somebody that wasn't there? Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin at least a minute or so before he hung up with 911. Again, the jury or judge will have to ask themselves why Martin stopped and hid behind that house instead of returning home. They can't claim it was out of fear. If Martin feared Zimmerman, he would have called 911 and they would have explained what was going on. Because he didn't do the right thing, it cost him his life.

Ghetto trash don't like being dissed. The motive here is clearly revenge. Later on, Martin probably felt like a pssy in front of his girlfriend on the phone when he ran. He attacked Zimmerman out of self-respect and so he could brag to his girlfriend how he beat the hell out of Zimmerman or killed him.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44609 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the trial is for.
And that's still coming up to bat!
How so? You are not allowed to discuss past criminal records in court. If the prosecutor or anybody else brings up his past, it will get thrown out of court or be ruled a mistrial.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44610 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the facts show Zimmerman was in his car when Martin approached.
Yes he did. But then he stopped at the request of the police dispatcher. That ended the situation right there. A different situation broke out when Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#44611 Dec 24, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did. But then he stopped at the request of the police dispatcher. That ended the situation right there. A different situation broke out when Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Actually, no. That's just the claim.

And the only person who really knows is Zimmerman.

Unfortunately for him, Zimmerman already had shown intent. So we just need to go on the available facts.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44612 Dec 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the facts show Zimmerman was in his car when Martin approached.

Clearly the hunter got caught!
Your dreams and facts are very different

Zim was in the phone with 911 and that recording does not match your story........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family speaks out in deadly South Lake Tahoe of... 15 hr Let us be real 3
News Anti-abortion group releases video snippet afte... 16 hr cpeter1313 3
News Massena man faces 10 days in jail for punching ... Sat Forrest 4
News Vickers sentenced to 17 years for murder (Nov '09) Sat Friend 23
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Sat Wish 1
News Peggy Hubbard Exposes Hypocrisy of #blacklivesm... Sat reality is a crutch 1
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers Sat hoodcats 2
More from around the web