Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
35,801 - 35,820 of 65,539 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you prove how stupid you are

Zim never attacked the punk........

He only asked him a question after he identified him self and told the punk he was calling the police
Did you actually read that mess you posted?

You are estranged from Truth and Facts.

It is already in evidence that Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself. Do tell where you're getting your false information that the Thug Zimmerman identified himself.

Stop lying. I'll call you out every time!

Your entire post is nonsense.

Just because you don't know the Truth doesn't mean others don't, LIAR.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Governor.
Republican prosecutor.
Big Democratic conspiracy, eh?
Your comprehension skills aren't that sharp--are they? Oh well, that's public school for you.

What I said (and I'll type slow so you can better understand) is that the charges are bogus so they will have to be thrown out of court or ruled not guilty. You may want to call it a Republican conspiracy.

The judge gives the jury instructions before debating the case. One of those instructions is "proof beyond a reasonable doubt." So the charge of Zimmerman going after Martin is far from reasonable doubt. There is no evidence that Zimmerman went after Martin after the dispatch advised him to stop following him. Zimmerman attacked Martin, again, beyond a reasonable doubt because Martin didn't have a scratch on him, and Zimmerman sustained multiple injuries.

Even a member of OJ's dream team said the prosecution doesn't stand a chance. The charges merely placate the uncivilized crowd that may otherwise start major trouble in the country.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills aren't that sharp--are they?
Always several steps in front of you, but then you get around on y our knees, eh?

Pay attention:

Republican Governor
Republican prosecutor.

Politicize?

Start at the top, stickygums.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
There is no evidence that Zimmerman went after Martin after the dispatch advised him to stop following him.
I cannot help you lack the intelligence to read or to follow the transcripts or to understand that the seat belt alarms going off in the back are from his vehicle or that he suddenly moved two hundred yards from the spot he was told to not chase this teenager whose only crime was to dare to be black in the pedophile's neighborhood.

It seems the state of Florida knows exactly where he was every step of the way.

Hence: the charges of second degree murder.

Putting aside you have no evidence to the contrary.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help you lack the intelligence to read or to follow the transcripts or to understand that the seat belt alarms going off in the back are from his vehicle or that he suddenly moved two hundred yards from the spot he was told to not chase this teenager whose only crime was to dare to be black in the pedophile's neighborhood.
It seems the state of Florida knows exactly where he was every step of the way.
Hence: the charges of second degree murder.
Putting aside you have no evidence to the contrary.
Do tell: how does the state of Florida know every step of the way when nobody else was there besides Zimmerman and Martin? And when will you get it through that thick skull of yours that the neighborhood was extremely diverse? Zimmerman moved there, lived there, and offered his help there all in that darkie neighborhood. You know, racist people frequently move among those they despise.

Zimmerman already chased Martin several hundred feet. He was not ordered to return back to his truck. Check out the map link I posted before. If you say Martin had every right to roam that development, then Zimmerman had even more of a right since he actually lived there. Neither were breaking the law up to the attack, and it's apparent who attacked who by the autopsy and documented injuries sustained by Zimmerman at the hands of Martin.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The armed pedophile thug was transported away from his truck by alien's using transporting beams hoping to change the course of history.
Are you so stupid that you think following a suspicious suspect is the same as attacking them??????

Security does it everyday in every mall in the USA

The mistake Zim made was not recording the whole time or having his phone on speaker when calling 911

All he would have done was recorded the fact he told the perp he match a burglary suspect and that he was going to follow him until he left the subdivision
As soon as the punk threatened Zim he could have warned him that if the punk attacks Zim will use deadly force

We would not be having this conversation now and Zim would be walking the street

Even with today's cell phones I still carry a Digital recorder as a pendent and I use it daily for notes or any time I think I might need a witness

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't hard to make a racist look like a racist just by what the racist says.

But the racist pedophile thug Zimmerman isn't being charged with being a racist.
Listen to the 911 tape and you hear he was not

But that is a fact and liberals would rather listen to the abc version even after they admitted they changed the tape to make Zim look racist

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Not answering questions from a pervert of a woman-beating idiot is no cause to be murdered.
Correct

Attacking some that has identified them self as a off duty security guard and was calling 911 is cause to be shot dead

Someone better trained would have fired three times

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>I'll point out what law the Thug broke...

Murder
If the black perp had not attacked a off duty security guard that was calling the cops then the perp would not be dead

I would have shot him before he ever hit me........

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>Shooting blanks at ants is not a prosecutable offense.
Try it in a public building..........LOL

I was shooting a custom built AMT Hard baller firing 240 grains of a black talon in 44 cal. The gun was personally built by Harry in his Arcadia Shop

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>HA!

Seems as you getting hit in the head caused your loss of consciousness for more than a second.

WAKE UP!
Yes you must revert to spin when I prove you wrong

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>Wrong.

First, I'm waiting for you to point out what lies ABC told.

Second, many already knew of Thug Zimmerman's criminal act long before what you speak of.

Remember, this act took place in late February and the family was pressing the police for answers but they stonewalled the family. It was then that the family went to the media for help.

I'm no Johnny-come-lately to this case. Long before the national media broadcast this case, I knew of it and Thug Zimmerman's criminal act and Sanford law enforcement's fraudulent, inept and immoral handling of this case.

Perhaps you wait for the national media to spoon-feed you. Many do not.
Sorry
NBC changed the 911 tape

The dead perp was recently busted for drugs and theft

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

<quoted text>Did you actually read that mess you posted?

You are estranged from Truth and Facts.

It is already in evidence that Thug Zimmerman did NOT identify himself. Do tell where you're getting your false information that the Thug Zimmerman identified himself.

Stop lying. I'll call you out every time!

Your entire post is nonsense.

Just because you don't know the Truth doesn't mean others don't, LIAR.
The 911 tape records him identifying himself

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

The charges merely placate the uncivilized crowd that may otherwise start major trouble in the country.
In real life: The charges indicate the state of Florida knows exactly where this pedophile thug was at all times and that the state of Florida has no doubt that it can put him in prison.

I guess lying to the judge during the bail hearing isn't going to help him, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
The dead perp was recently busted for drugs and theft
You are a c/s m/f liar.

But then: we knew that already.

The only person here with a arrest record was your pedophile girl hitting hero Zimmerman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
NBC changed the 911 tape
The state of Florida is using it's own tape.

That is why the pedophile drug thug was charged: he's stories don't match up with the tapes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

mad max wrote:
Good for the judge:
Judge overrules jury - black gets death for kidnap and murder of white Auburn freshman girl
What is the color of the Connecticut shooter?

Hint: the same color of the Colorado shooter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
I would have shot him before he ever hit me........
Brave internet commando!

You would have urinated in your pants, Sweetie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

mad max wrote:
(Black) Lawn Man
What was the color of the (white) guy who killed those twenty children in Connecticut?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the 911 tape and you hear he was not
I have the transcripts, wetpants, and so does the state of Florida.

The seat belt alarms are heard just before he is told to stay put.

He is somehow two hundred yards away when he shoots this unarmed teenager.

Now we know this fat little pedophile didn't cover that ground in ten seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••