Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44440 Dec 22, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that mess before you posted it? Ever had circles run around you?
You say...
"I never said I knew what the shooters identity was"
----------
No, but you sure can chastise others about knowing it. In order to challenge anyone on anything, you need to know the facts yourself. Just because you don't know the Truth doesn't mean others don't. You must not have been on the debate team in high school. Oops, I mean in junior high school.
The sun is hot. You want someone to prove that to you too?
Next...
You say...
"You were the one who said the sandy hook shooter wasn't Hispanic..."
----------
HA! You're much too funny. In your opening sentence you tell us what you never said then in your next you tell us something I never said.
Please point to the exact post where I said that. Careful now, be very careful. That might take you awhile.
Next...
You say...
"..so i merely asked you to tell us what his ethnic background was..."
----------
MERELY?
Here's how you asked...
"What is his ethnic background idiotic moron?" (Your Post# 44351)
Perhaps you've forgotten the definition of "merely." Let me help you out...
"Only as specified, nothing more; simply."
It was not "merely" a question. It was laced with disdain, disrespect and foolishness. Perhaps you'll allow anyone to ask you questions in such a way and give them an answer.
I won't.
Next...
Oh, we all know damn well I can slice and dice your entire idiotic post to pieces...easily. But let's skip to the end of it where you so eloquently reasoned and wrote...
"then gfy"
----------
When all else fails, let's resort to base mentality, eh?
Yes, all else always fails you!
lol..You might not have said that the sandy hook shooter wasn't hispanic but you backed up the other poster so you assumed that he wasn't hispanic..you were caught off guard..you made an assumption about another persons background without the least bit of thought, like a bigot..so what's his ethnic background?...You still don't know..lol..all you can say is he's white..

why should ! prove that he's not white? I never said he was not white.. I asked you a question, disrespectfully perhaps but you didn't answer because you didn't know the ethnic background of the sandy hook shooter even though you implied that he was not hispanic. lol..you're just a liar.. and not a very good one.

if you had your way you'd argue this point till you die, you're sick..lol. I knew you didn't know the ethnicity of the shooter, and by agreeing with the other poster that he “wasn't” hispanic exposes you for the racist and scumbag that you really are underneath your facade..lol.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44441 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, we get it. You have a thing for Blacks.
lol..No moron, we have a thing for YOU..please don't try to drag blacks down into your hell hole.. we have no beef with blacks.. just you, and race baiters like you, you lazy pr!ck..
We get it.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44442 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
lol..You might not have said that the sandy hook shooter wasn't hispanic but you backed up the other poster so you assumed that he wasn't hispanic..you were caught off guard..you made an assumption about another persons background without the least bit of thought, like a bigot..so what's his ethnic background?...You still don't know..lol..all you can say is he's white..

why should ! prove that he's not white? I never said he was not white.. I asked you a question, disrespectfully perhaps but you didn't answer because you didn't know the ethnic background of the sandy hook shooter even though you implied that he was not hispanic. lol..you're just a liar.. and not a very good one.

if you had your way you'd argue this point till you die, you're sick..lol. I knew you didn't know the ethnicity of the shooter, and by agreeing with the other poster that he “wasn't” hispanic exposes you for the racist and scumbag that you really are underneath your facade..lol.
Ahhhhh, you're losing your touch Buffalo. I mean tex. I should start calling you Buffalo tex! HA!

Well, I see you finally came to your senses and realized I didn't say what you said I said. I just knew your research skills were above average. At least you came back and admitted your folly.

But then you had to mar it with all that silliness. You can NEVER catch me off guard. NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

You should prove he's not White because you challenge what others know. In order for you to challenge something it has to mean you don't believe it because you have other information. So let's see it.

Unless you're just challenging to be contrary and affording yourself the ability to call names.

The ethnicity of the shooter is not, and never has been, in doubt. Your ability to see and know the Truth is.

Remember...the Truth exists whether you acknowledge it or not.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44444 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You should prove he's not White because you challenge what others know. In order for you to challenge something it has to mean you don't believe it because you have other information. So let's see it.

The ethnicity of the shooter is not, and never has been, in doubt. Your ability to see and know the Truth is.
lol..My ability to see and know truth is stellar..the shooter certainly appears to be white, that was my impression, but Zimmerman also appeared to be white, and it turned out that he had a rich ethnic background,..caucasian, hispanic, african american, jewish,...

The ethnicity of the sandy hook shooter IS in doubt because it has not yet come to light..white, or caucasian, is a race. White is not an ethnicity..

Truth is....you don't know the ethnicity of the sandy hook shooter..no matter how many times you say that you do..lol..

Truth's Door

#44445 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>lol..No moron, we have a thing for YOU..please don't try to drag blacks down into your hell hole.. we have no beef with blacks.. just you, and race baiters like you, you lazy pr!ck..
We get it.
No, he didn't mention me.

But he did keep saying "black" over and over. Did you read his post? And you call me lazy.

You just spouting nonsense again?

Get some sleep, Buffalo tex....Sunday School starts early.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44446 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>

Zimmermans ethnicity includes German, Jewish, and Peruvian among others..Adam Lanza's ethnicity hasn't been reported..but if you think it has been reported please tell us what you insist everybody knows..but ! know you haven't got a clue..lol..

Truth's Door

#44447 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>lol..My ability to see and know truth is stellar..the shooter certainly appears to be white, that was my impression, but Zimmerman also appeared to be white, and it turned out that he had a rich ethnic background,..caucasian, hispanic, african american, jewish,...

The ethnicity of the sandy hook shooter IS in doubt because it has not yet come to light..white, or caucasian, is a race. White is not an ethnicity..

Truth is....you don't know the ethnicity of the sandy hook shooter..no matter how many times you say that you do..lol..
Just because YOU have not seen the light does NOT mean the Truth is in doubt.

The Truth is NEVER in doubt. I try to give you analogies to help you out. Check this one out...

The Earth is round. But you doubt it and believe it to be flat. The Truth is that the Earth is round. Because you are not enlightened as to the Truth of that does not put Truth in doubt.

The Truth is NEVER in doubt. You are.

Always.
zazz

United States

#44448 Dec 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the black punk has no responsibility for attacking Zim for simply asking why the black punk was in the back yard of a house recently broken into
Or why the black punk refused to answer why he was in the gated community when he did not live there
You didn't get the memo did you? It is the twenty-first century. White and multi-racial men no long have the right to stop and accost Black law abiding citizens. Trayvon had the right to defend himself from his stalker and attacker. Sadly, he lost because he was not a gun toting thug like his murderer.
zazz

United States

#44449 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..My ability to see and know truth is stellar..the shooter certainly appears to be white, that was my impression, but Zimmerman also appeared to be white, and it turned out that he had a rich ethnic background,..caucasian, hispanic, african american, jewish,...
The Truth is... I know his race and ethnicity. It has been published, in addition to the derivation of his last name. You're just too sorry to look it up, you want others to do it for you.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44450 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
No, he didn't mention me.
But he did keep saying "black" over and over. Did you read his post? And you call me lazy.
You just spouting nonsense again?
Get some sleep, Buffalo tex....Sunday School starts early.
It was no doubt directed at you, you lazy pr!ck. You got a thing for farm animals you sick pr!ck?.! think yo're a skunk..like to piss in peoples faces you do.. here's piss in yours..go piss up a rope..you don't fool me racist.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44451 Dec 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is... I know his race and ethnicity. It has been published, in addition to the derivation of his last name. You're just too sorry to look it up, you want others to do it for you.
the only thing you know is what you crave at the moment.. you don't know jack..i bet you don't even know how to properly disinfect and maintain a toilet..i bet you don't even know how to use one properly..i bet your diseased carcass is getting ready to explode..lol..pop goes the weasel.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44452 Dec 22, 2012
pop = plop

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44453 Dec 22, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman's injuries are those consistent of being violently attacked. Funny how the autopsy of Martin revealed no injuries of any kind--especially that of a person who defended himself in any way.
Now the judge or jury must figure out how Martin ran while George was on the phone with 911, but never made it out of the complex or to where he was staying. Why was Martin the exact place that Zimmerman lost sight of him even though he spent at least a minute or so discussing the situation with the police dispatcher? Hmmm.
Seems too obvious that once Martin was out of sight of Zimmerman, he stayed right where he was at; didn't call 911, didn't bother to make it home, didn't run further from Zimmerman. He stopped. For what reason????
Let's examine the possibilities: he ran out of breath. Not likely. He was physically fit and even played football in school. He was scared. If he was scared, why did he not run home or call the police? Why did he continue his conversation with his girlfriend? He was stalking Zimmerman until he got off the phone, and then opted for revenge for being dissed. You decide.
He was a kid, probably scared to death of Zimmerthugman, the armed thug or as he prefers to call himself gangsta.

He didn't want to go home and let the pervert pedophile see where he lived.

He should have run and then Zimmerthugman would have had to shoot him in the back which would have eliminated a lot of the crap suppositions being posted as facts by racist haters.

Truth's Door

#44454 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>It was no doubt directed at you, you lazy pr!ck. You got a thing for farm animals you sick pr!ck?.! think yo're a skunk..like to piss in peoples faces you do.. here's piss in yours..go piss up a rope..you don't fool me racist.
You're sooooo funny.

You know damn well why you're called Buffalo, and it hasn't a thing to do with an animal.

You can change your profile name as many times as you want but you are the same old nasty Idiot...Buffalo Bill.

I keep telling you that you can fool me NONE of the time, you Fool.

I'll just call you Buffalo tex.

You need to work on your deflection skills. They are in disarray.

HA!

Welcome back Buffalo tex. It's like you never left.

Oh, you didn't. Are those your other socks too? They all appeared the same time you supposedly "left."
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44455 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You're sooooo funny.
You know damn well why you're called Buffalo, and it hasn't a thing to do with an animal.
You can change your profile name as many times as you want but you are the same old nasty Idiot...Buffalo Bill.
I keep telling you that you can fool me NONE of the time, you Fool.
I'll just call you Buffalo tex.
You need to work on your deflection skills. They are in disarray.
HA!
Welcome back Buffalo tex. It's like you never left.
Oh, you didn't. Are those your other socks too? They all appeared the same time you supposedly "left."
now ! know you're loony tunes..what's it like in the funny farm?..they let you guys have computers?.or you got a smart phone in there?..take your medication and try not to stink up the day room,.. skunk..

Location hidden

#44456 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing you know is what you crave at the moment.. you don't know jack..i bet you don't even know how to properly disinfect and maintain a toilet..i bet you don't even know how to use one properly..i bet your diseased carcass is getting ready to explode..lol..pop goes the weasel.
Oh Tex, that was a very short hiatus you took.
tex

Singapore, Singapore

#44457 Dec 22, 2012
lol..they can't answer a question, so they lie, then they pull out some of their socks, and they lie, and then they deflect and distract, then they accuse me of being buffalo bill..lol..

! been accused of being other posters before and ! think it's amusing the depths of some peoples obsessions and paranoia..lol..

! post on a lot of forums,! won't be on this one for long..these people are crazy..lol.. fugitives from the ooneybinlay..lol..

Location hidden

#44458 Dec 22, 2012
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess during your 12 hour hiatus you missed some fool on here who kept talking about Zimmerthugman being Hispanic while everyone else of the thread was talking about the mentally deranged gun nutter in Connecticut who slaughtered all those children and teachers, much like Zimmerthugman slaughtered Trayvon.

Your attempt to convince us you have a job didn't work. We all know you sit on your lazy ass 24/7 and collect welfare.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44459 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
"A loss of consciousness" cannot allow someone to murder another.
No it can't, but it does allow you to defend yourself from a violent attack--especially in Florida.

We have similar laws here in Ohio. Our law states that you can use deadly force if you "believe" you are in jeopardy of "serious bodily harm" or death.

Well, how does one prove what the victim believed at the time? Better question: what is the legal definition of Serious Bodily Harm? There is none. It's all up to the victim.

According to Zimmerman's father, during the attack, Zimmerman's gun became exposed. At that time, Martin struggled to remove his weapon. Now I don't know about you, but if my attacker is trying to disarm me, I'm shooting the SOB just like Zimmerman did. He had every legal right.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44460 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
It's also reasonable to assume that, but for Thug Zimmerman, Trayvon wouldn't be dead from Thug Zimmerman's gun.
We all can agree on that.
That's what happens when you attack an armed man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Claim: Michael Jackson Paid at Least $200M to S... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 338
News Nurse faces felony charges after 'driving half ... 7 hr girltoshytocry 2
News More Details Emerge in Arrest of Freddie Gray 8 hr Minneserable 15
News The Fate Of Nearly 5 Million Immigrants Rests W... 9 hr Juan 6
News Texas Police Chief's Association Opposition To ... 9 hr Bosephus 9
News Vacaville City Council to revisit medical marij... 13 hr The_Solution 3
News Crime victims rally in Santa Cruz 14 hr The Parrot 10
More from around the web