Man admits murder plot, sought to bla...

Man admits murder plot, sought to blame cat

There are 5 comments on the www.nzherald.co.nz story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Man admits murder plot, sought to blame cat. In it, www.nzherald.co.nz reports that:

A former barge worker has admitted his role in a foiled plot to abduct, extort and electrocute a wealthy man in a scheme investigators say borrowed elements from a television show and sought to blame the killing on the intended victim's cat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nzherald.co.nz.

Parden pard

Nazareth, PA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I never trusted that frigin cat. They are evil murderous creatures,,,,!I remember the time I was walking rover,,he was tellin me about a plot the cat was planning,,,he,he,,of course I didn't believe him,,,I told him he was paranoid.He almost bite my leg off,,
Well ,,I believe him NOW,,,! AWWWWWW ,,he's gone,sigh,, and I ain't got my buddy no MO,,,,!sigh

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2 Dec 17, 2012
As a cat owner, I find this very disturbing.

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#4 Dec 17, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
As a cat owner, I find this very disturbing.
As a straight, heterosexual male, I do too.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#5 Dec 17, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have more in common than I thought we did although I fail to see the relevance of our heterosexuality to the discussion. We also seemed to have similar views on gun ownership. Perhaps we should spend less time fighting and more time working together on our points of agreement on topix. I am willing to give you credit where credit is due.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#6 Dec 17, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to have offended the same icon troll as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 1 hr Sheriff Wydell 12
News Deaf shooting 2 hr SirPrize 2
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 7 hr butters_ 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 8 hr boycott 23
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Mon Simone Stewart 2
News US sailor gets year in jail for sub photos Mon America Gentleman... 2
News AG: Ex-Milwaukee officers investigate fatal pol... Mon Hostis Publicus 2
More from around the web