jodi arias... 25 auto gun found near...
TinaMarie

Youngstown, OH

#105 Apr 23, 2013
I can't believe he didn't have the sense to turn the gun in immediately when he found it obviously hidden for a reason. It makes sense that it was used in a crime weather it was with Arias or someone else. It isn't a game of finders keepers when you're dealing with a weapon. He wanted to keep it...OMG Some people are so stupid!!!
jamdpact

Abrams, WI

#106 Apr 23, 2013
She probably wasn't going to toss the gun in the first place. The checkpoint at the dam made her nervous. I like the $20 bill part cause it seems as if Travis himself is seeking justice. He pointed the way!
Patti

Ballston Spa, NY

#107 Apr 23, 2013
All of those freaks for Jodi, are you afraid that the gun was found?
Kathleen

Saint Petersburg, FL

#108 Apr 23, 2013
If these guys truly found this gun and turned it over to Az. Police, If it matches the weapon used in killing Travis, well also if it turns out to be Grandpa's gun, there's the premeditation , thief of a weapon ectectect !

Since: Jan 13

Bundoora, Australia

#109 Apr 23, 2013
Patti wrote:
All of those freaks for Jodi, are you afraid that the gun was found?
I think you will find that not all those that you are calling freaks for Jodi are that. There are a large number who just want the truth. If Jodi did plot this then she is indeed sick and needs to be kept away from society.
Having said that I came to the trial with an open mind. I will not allow either the prosecution or the defence to manipulate me. I want hard facts and evidence. Both sides have their tactics and what doesn't make it into the trial is just as important as what does.
I thought Travis was a good man before the trial. 82000 texts between them seems to say opposite. If he sent 1000 and she sent 81000 then I can see the obsessive nature. But the ratio was not like that. If I had someone send me that many UNWANTED TEXTS I would get the police involved. Since we have read those texts we are getting a clearer picture of the dynamics of their relationship. Travis had his own issues and that he only treated Jodi like dirt but not the Mormon girls says a lot about him as much as Jodi.
Luliboo

Salt Lake City, UT

#110 Apr 24, 2013
Justice for Jodi IS the Death Penalty. Unless, of course, the Ninja's turn themselves in for murder....and do it quickly!

Since: Apr 13

Brampton, Canada

#111 Apr 25, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
I think you just want to get your 15 mins of fame. If this was true and the gun was Jodi Arias's grandfathes gun it would prove
premeditation on Jodi. Now if this evidance was held back becaue your cuz wantedt to keep it could cause him a world of hurt. Here's
why If the jury says not guilty she walks never to be tryed for
killing Travis ever again. Now as soon as someone on this sight sends a text to police or Nancy race they will come after you for the info on where the gun is. So if you are true then he better call police asap because if she walks (Jodi) then you and cuz will be the new suspects. Im sure jodi woudcome up with a story to put you guys on that day there. If you are BSing shut your mouth this aint no game. People get hurt When nuts like you start lying.

Since: Apr 13

Brampton, Canada

#112 Apr 25, 2013
Justice 4 Arias Fam wrote:
Clearly it's another hoax of someone who wants fame. And sitting here bashing Jodi is bad karma as well so I really hope it bites you in the ass. No one should be sitting here bashing anyone. Someone asked a question about the gun and that is all. Think about this much, both families are grieving a loss and neither one of them need to see your childish comments!!
I agree boath families are grieving but I have no sympathy
for Jodi. I responded to pmcbgdsr who was telling this story.
If somehow this is true it should be brought forword. This would
be great for the crown. I think they dont realy need it for convict
murder #1 but it would seal the deal.
Johanna

Santa Maria, CA

#113 Apr 26, 2013
Ms E wrote:
I'm thinking this is the smoking gun JM will come up within the trial. How will they be able to tell whether it is the grandmother's gun?
In California you have to register a gun so if they took it to a police station there is a way of tracing it.
Ponder

Westerly, RI

#114 May 4, 2013
Justice for jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should not put out false information on the web! This is a serious DP case with her life on the line! WTH are you thinking? She s been in jail almost five years and you claim someone found the gun a year ago! Quack quack you want your day of fame ?
Simply, she took a life in a heinous overkill for self defense to be considered. She should get death in turn. And five years for what she did doesn't even make up for the stalking she did. She is no shrinking violet that could be abused as she claims. She finds it quite easy to come back at strong people I can't fathom how she is with those more easy going. If anything SHE is an abuser of the worst kind.
Seymour

United States

#115 May 8, 2013
Certainly Guilty of Premeditated Murder at least two, maybe all three counts. What the media hasn't reported is the simple fact, "this is an easy case" for a prosecutor. Most murder trials have nothing close to this one as far as evidence and motive. As for that ill advised domestic abuse motive, there is "NO" record of any domestics being reported with authorities and there is "NO" evidence of any behavior remotely close to abusive actions as testified by any and all friends, relatives, neighbors, or coworkers. Domestic abusers have histories of either uncontrolled anger issues, drugs, alcohol, etc.. They don't just out of the blue start on one victim, skipping numerous others along the path of life. Despite what Laviolette stated in her testimony, Arias fit the profile of an abuser with mental obsession issues perfectly. Travis did NOT.
luckypuggle

Saint Petersburg, FL

#116 Jun 8, 2013
andie wrote:
There is so much premeditation involved in this case!
Exactly! Plus she has already been found guilty of premeditated murder 1. How can anyone who has followed this case say there is no premed? Pulease!
I do hope this is not a bunch of BS,it would be awesome IF true,but Im believing nothing unless I see it in evidence!
Marilyn

Sweet Home, OR

#117 Jun 8, 2013
I saw this same article a couple of months nothing ever came of it.
Blowin in the wind

Alpena, MI

#118 Jun 8, 2013
andie wrote:
I hope this isn't just another BS story! Was this turned over to the authorities?
YES!! If you read above you will see it was turned into the Detective!!
loretta

North Hollywood, CA

#119 Jun 8, 2013
I don't know if it helps, because they already proved her Murder 1. Yet would that help for the new Jury to make them feel DP more?

Justice for jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should not put out false information on the web! This is a serious DP case with her life on the line! WTH are you thinking? She s been in jail almost five years and you claim someone found the gun a year ago! Quack quack you want your day of fame ?
LinkLink1

Irvine, CA

#120 Jun 8, 2013
Justice 4 Arias Fam wrote:
Clearly it's another hoax of someone who wants fame. And sitting here bashing Jodi is bad karma as well so I really hope it bites you in the ass. No one should be sitting here bashing anyone. Someone asked a question about the gun and that is all. Think about this much, both families are grieving a loss and neither one of them need to see your childish comments!!
Jodi caused the pain.
LinkLink1

Irvine, CA

#121 Jun 8, 2013
Jodi is the 1 who caused all the pain.
Cathy Boca Raton

Boca Raton, FL

#122 Jun 8, 2013
Shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the deep breath. Secretly hoping IF this story is true that the gun is the one stolen from grandparents home. I never met Travis Alexander but like many people around the world...I want and pray for justice for him and his family!
IF THE GUN WAS FOUND, IT WOULD'VE BEEN IN COURT! Set. FLORES SAID THEY NEVER TRIED TO LOOK FOR IT!!! She's CONVICTED!!!
Teriann

Ashtabula, OH

#123 Jun 8, 2013
Neanie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean there is no evidence of premeditation? There IS evidence of that. Are you watching the trial? The gas can receipt from Walmart is just one of them.
And she was convicted of premeditated murder
Angelito Gregorio

Denver, CO

#124 Jun 9, 2013
I don't think she would be that dumb to wrap it in toilet paper totally not camouflaged... I think she's proven to be an intelligent enough person to do something that stupid and dumb.... If anything is in the Hoover damn and or in Travis's tomb she could have out it inside a flower bouquet or something.... Who would ever even imagine to look there???? But this ain't true is just someone's 15 minutes of fame....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge blocks Indiana genetic abnormality aborti... 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 22 hr catnip 8
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Wed Outrageous 61
News Officer: Military adultery ban is unfair to het... Wed nanoanomaly 1
News U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to visit LA... Wed nanoanomaly 1
News The Senate Wants to Punish Sanctuary Cities by ... Wed nanoanomaly 3
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Wed whats wrong 1
More from around the web