jodi arias... 25 auto gun found near...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#44 Apr 21, 2013
Gomer: "Citizen's arrest, citizens arrest!!!"
dkriv

Ashburn, VA

#45 Apr 21, 2013
I hope this is true. Please this would be wonderful. Jodi will have a heart attack.
Cambridge, Canada

#46 Apr 21, 2013
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa! I think everyone commenting here needs to calm down a little... Why is everyone so quick to attack whoever claimed the gun was found... who knows, maybe they're not lying... and maybe they are... who cares? Obviously if the gun was found then Detective Flores and Juan Martinez will definitely know about it, and if it's proved to be the murder weapon then Juan will definitely bring it into court... If this isn't true then it makes no difference to the case whatsoever!... Let's all take a deep breath!
We have heard SO many lies from the defendant, I find it funny that someone with the handle "Justice for Jodi" is asking people to stop spreading misinformation. I hope this story is true so the Alexander family can receive the justice they deserve (and so Jodi can be put to "rest")
andie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#47 Apr 21, 2013
How ironic is that...that someone from Jodi's camp wants "misinformation" to stop. That is hilarious and most ironic!!
wndwarrior

Lodi, WI

#48 Apr 21, 2013
Justice for jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should not put out false information on the web! This is a serious DP case with her life on the line! WTH are you thinking? She s been in jail almost five years and you claim someone found the gun a year ago! Quack quack you want your day of fame ?
I couldn't agree but what caught my eye is that you are in Florence, KY! I lived down there back in the late 90's...Man do I miss it!!
Dora Stroud

Durham, NC

#49 Apr 21, 2013
I just pray that NO OBE would exploit Travis's family with such a LIE. But the comfort is knowing that JM and Det Flores will be on top of it!!!! PPLLEEAASSEE be a true revelation and it is the weapon. The casing can be compared to the one the MURDERER left at the scene...
wndwarrior

Lodi, WI

#50 Apr 21, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
This is one of the most ridiculous things I think I have ever seen with regards to this case! Do you SERIOUSLY think that the Mesa Police and the AZ State Police have not combed over that area multiple times since the 2008 murder!?!
You come on here and make BS CLAIMS of the "miraculous appearance" of a murder weapon that has already been established (numerous times) in the record that the gun has NOT BEEN RECOVERED!
You want people to believe that this "road worker" found a gun, sat on it for a year and then had a "come to Jesus moment" so he turned it over to the authorities? REALLY?
IF, and I use that term with MAJOR EMPHASIS, IF the gun was indeed recovered and turned over to authorities, the trial would have taken a different turn by now.
I will be the first person to admit I am wrong but as a Criminal Justice professional and knowing the AZ Rules of Evidence (as well as Criminal Procedure as a whole), I do not buy the "juice you are selling"!!
Now, if you would like to post FACTS that PROVE the fable you are telling, I will give it SOME credence but until then, leave the EVIDENCE and CASE to Esteban Flores and Juan Martinez. Don't put 'unfounded' information out on the internet; especially when that information opens the flood gates which incite people to call each other names!!
Everyone wants justice and as long as the jury has not drank copious amounts of the 'Jodi-aide'...there will be a 1st Degree Murder conviction!!
When that day comes, I can smile and tell Samantha, Tanisha, Stephen and the rest of the family....JUSTICE SERVED!! Until that day comes, all I can do is sit back and hope the end result will be the right result.
Name withheld

Kissimmee, FL

#51 Apr 21, 2013
I call BS!
PAposter

Norristown, PA

#52 Apr 21, 2013
Justice for jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should not put out false information on the web! This is a serious DP case with her life on the line! WTH are you thinking? She s been in jail almost five years and you claim someone found the gun a year ago! Quack quack you want your day of fame ?
She's in jail because she stabbed a man 27 times, slit his throat and shot him in the face. Giving her life is the least she can do to repent for her sins.
PAposter

Norristown, PA

#53 Apr 21, 2013
andie wrote:
How ironic is that...that someone from Jodi's camp wants "misinformation" to stop. That is hilarious and most ironic!!
It's fuggin' hilarious, but then the whole defense is a joke!
G49er

Springfield, MA

#54 Apr 21, 2013
I don't believe that, it's in the dam..I highly doubt she'd put it under a cactus..She's DUMB, but not that DUMB.
linda

Hamtramck, MI

#55 Apr 21, 2013
Shouldnt there be more than 1 bullet gone????? come on think about it, she shot him what 7 or 9 times?
Bscorpio

Des Moines, IA

#56 Apr 21, 2013
Just another bllshit story we could not get that lucky.
Jess

Prescott, AZ

#57 Apr 21, 2013
linda wrote:
Shouldnt there be more than 1 bullet gone????? come on think about it, she shot him what 7 or 9 times?
No, just once. Stabbed him 27 (or 29) times, though, and slit his throat.
nicole

Brandon, FL

#58 Apr 21, 2013
is this for real??? did you get to juan
Miss Blogger

Valparaiso, FL

#59 Apr 21, 2013
Is someone really saying "Justice for Jodi" are you kidding me? Jurors are instructed to use common sense. The same type of gun used to kill TA her grandpa owns? Enough said. She premeditated this killing and is now lying even more. She is disparaging Travis name even more. All her lies are just a joke at this point. Jurors should give her DP.
keq

Albuquerque, NM

#60 Apr 21, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
why in the world would jodi leave it in the place where she said she dumped it! doesn't make sense. she was smart (for lack of a better word) in her pre-meditation, there is no way she would have left it there. unless she was planning on instructing Matt McCartney to retrieve it.... prob a bogus story put out by "jodi is innocent" peeps...
Michelle F

Ottumwa, IA

#61 Apr 21, 2013
THIS IS NOT REAL...all you need to do is Google the story to see it only appears on this website and another one where it was copied and pasted. If this story was TRUE...HLN and every other network would be running with this even if the gun had not been tested...if someone found a gun by the Hoover Dam and contacted AZ police (even if it was a year later) the MAINSTREAM media would be all over this but ESPECIALLY the Arizona media which they are NOT. That gun is GONE...either in the DAM itself or the lake that leads into the dam or heck, a Burger King garbage can that ended up in some landfill! Sorry...
Catzmeou62

Thousand Oaks, CA

#62 Apr 21, 2013
Justice 4 Arias Fam wrote:
Clearly it's another hoax of someone who wants fame. And sitting here bashing Jodi is bad karma as well so I really hope it bites you in the ass. No one should be sitting here bashing anyone. Someone asked a question about the gun and that is all. Think about this much, both families are grieving a loss and neither one of them need to see your childish comments!!
By your post name what do you care about Justice for the Alexanders? The prosecutor doesn't need the gun for her to be find guilty...but it would be the iceing on the death penalty
princesskimp

Eloy, AZ

#63 Apr 21, 2013
WTF all that has been proven is premediation....self defense hasn't been proven by a long shot though. They don't NEED the gun, she admitted to killing him.
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Every lead should be explored. Jodi admits shooting Travis but the evidence is circumstantial and not enough for pre-meditation since the gun is not available and there is no way to prove she took a gun to Mesa..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bus Aide in Northern Michigan Faces Sexu... 1 min Mystical66 1
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 26 min Rocket man 1
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 4 hr Frank 72
News Thomas Cogdell confession: Police 'forced innoc... (Jan '12) 7 hr anonymous 23
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... 9 hr Bob 4
News Audit looks at law enforcement asset seizures 11 hr standingstrong 1
News Arizona Sentencing Law Gets 'Racist, Anti-Immig... 12 hr tomin cali 6
More from around the web