jodi arias... 25 auto gun found near...
joye

Longmeadow, MA

#21 Apr 20, 2013
Cdn_chik wrote:
Wow.... this is big news but I question the timing....
If the gun was found it would be all over the news not just here.
carol

Fountain Hills, AZ

#22 Apr 20, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
you should take to police so they can test it
carol

Fountain Hills, AZ

#23 Apr 20, 2013
take to police so they can test it and see whos it is could be very important in trial for prosecutor
Poptart

Toronto, Canada

#24 Apr 20, 2013
I call B.S. twisted F*ks !
pmcbgdsr wrote:
the gun was loaded, minus one bullet... it was wrapped heavily in paper and also toilet paper that was mostly washed away from it..it was wedged under a large thorny cactus. The man found it after a gust of wind blew a 20 dollar bill from his hand and into the cactus ... not far from the hoover dam in Arizona. It is the same calabar used to shoot travis. It was found over a year ago, but the man who found it ... watched some of the trial,.. and he thinks that it may be the gun jodi used. He works with my brother-in-law... and my brother-in-law was with him the day it was found. He turned it over to the department this morning and it is possible that it could belong to jodi's grandpa. This could be very big news! has anyone any info on this???
Justice 4 Arias Fam

Norwalk, CT

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Clearly it's another hoax of someone who wants fame. And sitting here bashing Jodi is bad karma as well so I really hope it bites you in the ass. No one should be sitting here bashing anyone. Someone asked a question about the gun and that is all. Think about this much, both families are grieving a loss and neither one of them need to see your childish comments!!
likdnes

Magnolia, TX

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing. We all hope it is not a hoax. Both families have a great deal at stake. Finding the actual gun could either save Jodi's life if it is not her grandparents or it could provide Travis justice, allowing his family peace and truth as to what happened and whether it was premeditated as believed. It is a crucial piece of evidence and hopefully they did turn it over to authorities. Keep us posted.
Next subject please

Hot Springs, SD

#28 Apr 20, 2013
I'm so sick of CNN spending most of their time on that case. They barely took a break for the Boston bombing. How about some NEWS for a change, CNN?
Neanie

Chicago, IL

#29 Apr 20, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Every lead should be explored. Jodi admits shooting Travis but the evidence is circumstantial and not enough for pre-meditation since the gun is not available and there is no way to prove she took a gun to Mesa..
What do you mean there is no evidence of premeditation? There IS evidence of that. Are you watching the trial? The gas can receipt from Walmart is just one of them.
andie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#30 Apr 20, 2013
There is so much premeditation involved in this case!
DPforHoArias

Dallas, GA

#31 Apr 20, 2013
I sure hope this person is telling the truth, because this is not something to joke around about or make light of.
Australia

Albany Creek, Australia

#34 Apr 20, 2013
The fun would have a serial number on it! If it wasn't scratched off! Image if JM pulls this out at rebuttal! BOOM baby... Bye bye
Australia

Albany Creek, Australia

#35 Apr 20, 2013
Australia wrote:
The fun would have a serial number on it! If it wasn't scratched off! Image if JM pulls this out at rebuttal! BOOM baby... Bye bye
Oops... I meant the *Gun
Shannon

Odessa, TX

#36 Apr 21, 2013
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa! I think everyone commenting here needs to calm down a little... Why is everyone so quick to attack whoever claimed the gun was found... who knows, maybe they're not lying... and maybe they are... who cares? Obviously if the gun was found then Detective Flores and Juan Martinez will definitely know about it, and if it's proved to be the murder weapon then Juan will definitely bring it into court... If this isn't true then it makes no difference to the case whatsoever!... Let's all take a deep breath!
I agree with the deep breath. Secretly hoping IF this story is true that the gun is the one stolen from grandparents home. I never met Travis Alexander but like many people around the world...I want and pray for justice for him and his family!
Defender47

Clinton, MD

#37 Apr 21, 2013
I hope it's true to finally Nail that Killer once and for all...!!
Justice for jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should not put out false information on the web! This is a serious DP case with her life on the line! WTH are you thinking? She s been in jail almost five years and you claim someone found the gun a year ago! Quack quack you want your day of fame ?
Defender47

Clinton, MD

#38 Apr 21, 2013
Next subject please wrote:
I'm so sick of CNN spending most of their time on that case. They barely took a break for the Boston bombing. How about some NEWS for a change, CNN?
It's HLN not CNN dummy... you are watching the wrong channel LoL
Indycornstalk

Kokomo, IN

#39 Apr 21, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
Has anything come of this? Was it turned into the authorities and do you have anymore information on this?
YoullOnly FeelAPinchJodi

Clarksburg, NJ

#40 Apr 21, 2013
This is a hoax but I'm sure the awesome Prosecutor's office sent someone on that route to look for the gun but it would really be like finding a NEEDLE in a haystack. Needle, haha.
jodi is guilty

Springfield, OH

#41 Apr 21, 2013
She used grandpa's gun. If she didn't, the defense team would be scouring the desert trying to find it. She knows exactly where it is. Her goose is cooked.
Truth Detector

Bentonville, AR

#42 Apr 21, 2013
pmcbgdsr wrote:
I'm sure that he and your brother-in-law took several pictures of the gun.
Why don't you post the link to all those photos?
*crickets*
joye

Longmeadow, MA

#43 Apr 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that he and your brother-in-law took several pictures of the gun.
Why don't you post the link to all those photos?
*crickets*
Crickets...You're right. Anyone would have taken phots of the gun. There's no gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... 13 min Father Maltamon 5
News Former police officer appeals termination (Aug '14) 44 min WATCHING 79
News Doctors allegedly sold prescriptions to gang me... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Former Bus Aide in Northern Michigan Faces Sexu... 8 hr Mystical66 1
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 8 hr Rocket man 1
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 12 hr Frank 72
News Thomas Cogdell confession: Police 'forced innoc... (Jan '12) 15 hr anonymous 23
More from around the web