Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,329

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65771 Mar 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Who's going to protect them from YOU?
Protect who - paedophiles? Nobody hopefully, Len is a good lady. Very good.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65772 Mar 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>?
Micheal Jackson was someone that young black people could look up to. Show business was largely dominated by whites. Little black children, many of whom had no fathers (single motherhood was a mistake that we as a culture thought was ok and it was a mistake)could have this glamorous, glittery star to look up to.
Hey, it's ChasUGC. How have you been, my gay friend?

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65773 Mar 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he provides a role model for young people, he can only do GOOD now.
You can't seriously be talking about Michael Jackson? The man was a train wreck who abused prescription drugs, recklessly spent money, falsely accuse good police officers, purchased children like they were items, and spent most of his adult life in and out of bed with unrelated little boys, and still continued to do it despite the warnings. That isn't exactly a great role model for young people.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#65774 Mar 29, 2013
Michaels Guardian wrote:
Michael Jackson did not fit the profile of a pedophile, if he did, he would've been sent to prison. It's as simple as that.
No, it's not.

There's $ involved!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#65775 Mar 29, 2013
You know, the "root of all evil???"

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65776 Mar 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point in degrading Micheal in the eyes of his fans. Let them keep their love for this great artist who gave them someone to look up to.
Hey Chastity sorry, I mean, Lee. Have you ever thought about going to Jacko fan sites and telling these fans that if they just accept that Jackson had faults and did some unbelievably stupid things in his life then people would probably lay off him. If they continue to persecute Jordy, Jason and Gavin and their families, then they are going to get plenty abuse right back at them.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65777 Mar 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Who's going to protect them from YOU?
Micheal Jackson was someone that young black people could look up to. Show business was largely dominated by whites. Little black children, many of whom had no fathers (single motherhood was a mistake that we as a culture thought was ok and it was a mistake)could have this glamorous, glittery star to look up to.
I am not a person who would go back and read all the court records and decide if he was guilty or innocent. But it does not matter now. He is DEAD. Guilty or innocent, he can hurt no one now.
Since he provides a role model for young people, he can only do GOOD now.
There is no point in degrading Micheal in the eyes of his fans. Let them keep their love for this great artist who gave them someone to look up to.
Who is supposed to be protected from me? Pedophiles, who should be neutered and locked up, or f'loons, who need psychiatric help?

Since the legal documents prove Michael was a pedophile, I'm not degrading him. He did that to himself. However, his f'loons are degrading themselves by refusing to face reality, harassing anyone who so much as whispers a word Michael's behavior may not have been appropriate, by means of character assassination, hate emails, and death threats, and they have made his victims lives a living hell.
Lee

Burbank, CA

#65778 Mar 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is supposed to be protected from me? Pedophiles, who should be neutered and locked up, or f'loons, who need psychiatric help?
Since the legal documents prove Michael was a pedophile, I'm not degrading him. He did that to himself. However, his f'loons are degrading themselves by refusing to face reality, harassing anyone who so much as whispers a word Michael's behavior may not have been appropriate, by means of character assassination, hate emails, and death threats, and they have made his victims lives a living hell.
You mean the "victims" who got millions from Micheal? I doubt if their lives are a living hell.

The children who need to be protected from you are the "victims" of "Celebrity Worship Syndrome" that YOU say are emotionally injured victims of "horrible childhoods".

You say that they adopt a star to look up to because they could not look up to their parents. And you are trying to take that away from them.

Calling these injured children "floons" and derisive names also shows your real intentions and where you are really coming from. You are here to cause pain and you enjoy it.

Yes it is a damn shame that children and adults who were injured children cannot be protected from you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65779 Mar 30, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the "victims" who got millions from Micheal? I doubt if their lives are a living hell.
The children who need to be protected from you are the "victims" of "Celebrity Worship Syndrome" that YOU say are emotionally injured victims of "horrible childhoods".
You say that they adopt a star to look up to because they could not look up to their parents. And you are trying to take that away from them.
Calling these injured children "floons" and derisive names also shows your real intentions and where you are really coming from. You are here to cause pain and you enjoy it.
Yes it is a damn shame that children and adults who were injured children cannot be protected from you.
Lee, psychiatric help exists for the emotionally injured people you discuss to get past their pain and lead contented lives...without Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

By the way, I love to post these links jut to show the child whose silence was bought and grew up to be a persecuted man by f'loons was telling the truth.

Here's the link to the documents in which Sneddon wanted to introduce the child's drawing and description and the police photos of Michael's blotchy penis because they matched.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Here's the defense attorney Mesereau's response to keep them out of court. As you'll see, he never denied they were a matche.

Perhaps if they recovered from their bad cases of Celebrity Worship Syndrome and accepted the truth their messiah was a pedophile, Jordan, Jason, and Gavin could live peaceful lives.

You may want to protect idol worshipers from reality. I'd rather protect children from sexual predators and rabid fans of those predators.
No Namer

Charlotte, NC

#65780 Mar 30, 2013
Let him rest in peace god knows the truth
Lee

Burbank, CA

#65781 Mar 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee, psychiatric help exists for the emotionally injured people you discuss to get past their pain and lead contented lives...without Celebrity Worship Syndrome.
By the way, I love to post these links jut to show the child whose silence was bought and grew up to be a persecuted man by f'loons was telling the truth.
Here's the link to the documents in which Sneddon wanted to introduce the child's drawing and description and the police photos of Michael's blotchy penis because they matched.
Here's the defense attorney Mesereau's response to keep them out of court. As you'll see, he never denied they were a matche.
Perhaps if they recovered from their bad cases of Celebrity Worship Syndrome and accepted the truth their messiah was a pedophile, Jordan, Jason, and Gavin could live peaceful lives.
You may want to protect idol worshipers from reality. I'd rather protect children from sexual predators and rabid fans of those predators.
I am not interested in any of that.

There is no reason for Micheals fans to get psychiatric help. If they had a bad childhood, a star to look up to is a good answer, and they do not need to be talked out of it.

Jordan, Jason, and Gavin are paying a very small price for the millions they got, and they don't need to be defended.
Squidrow

Haverhill, MA

#65782 Mar 31, 2013
MJ did Not molest those children..... He made sweet sweet love to them!
Lee

Burbank, CA

#65783 Apr 1, 2013
This list is so broad almost every single person over 30 could fit most of the requirements to be a pedophile.

Even if a person fit ALL of these, it would not necessarily mean that he was, indeed, a pedophile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65784 Apr 1, 2013
No Namer wrote:
Let him rest in peace god knows the truth
Yes, God knows that Michael was innocent.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#65785 Apr 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you fail to provide links which display Judge Melville's refusal to allow such itmes because they were 'irrelevant to the case at hand'.

You do not know whether or not Mesereau saw those items, or what he thought of them. There is, however, a record of statements he made regarding his plan as to how he would have cross examined Jordan and produced witnesses to testify that Jordan had denied ever having been molested.

If you are so worred about protecting children, then why do you spend so much time on a forum complaining about a deceased celebrity who was accused by people who always wanted money?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65786 Apr 1, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I am not interested in any of that.
There is no reason for Micheals fans to get psychiatric help. If they had a bad childhood, a star to look up to is a good answer, and they do not need to be talked out of it.
Jordan, Jason, and Gavin are paying a very small price for the millions they got, and they don't need to be defended.
Lee, Gavin Arvizo did not file a civil suit against Pedo Pan Jackson. Therefore, he did not receive any money. He has, however, been stalked, threatened, and harassed by Michael's f'loons, ever since the trial. THAT is why f'loons need psychiatric help. It is NOT normal to need a celebrity to worship to the point at which anything rocking the fantasy boat is regarded with too much hostility.

In addition, your comments "very small price" are horrible. What a calloused attitude to take toward victims of child molestation.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65787 Apr 1, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I notice you fail to provide links which display Judge Melville's refusal to allow such itmes because they were 'irrelevant to the case at hand'.
You do not know whether or not Mesereau saw those items, or what he thought of them. There is, however, a record of statements he made regarding his plan as to how he would have cross examined Jordan and produced witnesses to testify that Jordan had denied ever having been molested.
If you are so worred about protecting children, then why do you spend so much time on a forum complaining about a deceased celebrity who was accused by people who always wanted money?
As I have been unable to find the link to Judge Melville's refusal to allow the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's Thang into the courtroom, could you please provide it? I'd love to read it. Regardless, such a refusal to allow it into the courtroom doesn't mean Jordan's drawing and description were inaccurate. After all, in this document, they were a match.

Now, when I read the link below, it said nothing about Mesereau's plan to cross-examine Jordan. There was quite a frantic attempt to keep all of that material out of court, though.

I'm curious to know why you think Mesereau wouldn't have seen evidence the D.A. planned to introduce into the courtroom. It's standard procedure. This reminds me of your insistence there were 14 charges against Michael when there were actually nine.

P.S. Were any gawky teenagers in your bedroom, this morning, when you walked naked, from your shower into said bedroom? Or did that happen to your husband/brother/uncle?
Pete

AOL

#65788 Apr 1, 2013
There is a certain irony to this thread being here: wouldn't Michael have loved this site? I mean, not that he needed it, but he could've really scared up some illegal tail here, or at least try to like so many of the pedos that frequent this hellhole.
You wish

Canton, CT

#65789 Apr 2, 2013
Lee wrote:
This list is so broad almost every single person over 30 could fit most of the requirements to be a pedophile.
Even if a person fit ALL of these, it would not necessarily mean that he was, indeed, a pedophile.
Brown says the AEG lawyers zeroed in on this passage, written in Jermaine’s voice:“Michael’s drug use, I’m afraid is going to be a part of his legacy and there’s nothing we can do any longer to hide it. The Demerol, the vicodin, the percocet, codeine, the cocaine, the Jack Daniels, the wine. Does he really know what he does with these kids?...[I]t is something that has concerned this family for more than two decades.”(Jermaine Jackson did not respond to requests for comment.)

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65790 Apr 2, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the "victims" who got millions from Micheal? I doubt if their lives are a living hell.
Gavin, nor his family never once sought a penny from Wacko Jacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Govt tells immigration agents to ID immigrants ... 12 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Collins: Mayor recall meeting illegal 36 min superman25508 2
Rosepine police chief indicted for malfeasance,... 1 hr cliffjumper 9
Super Bowl betting pools also seized from Nazar... 2 hr MarchMadnessMarch... 1
Virginia Senate panel rejects marijuana decrimi... 3 hr Michael Gusti 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 3 hr the Fear tator 36
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 4 hr Friendly guy 56
More from around the web