Topeka man arrested in attempted seco...

Topeka man arrested in attempted second-degree murder

There are 1 comment on the The Capital-Journal story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Topeka man arrested in attempted second-degree murder. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

A 28-year-old Topeka man who allegedly threw a concrete block from a rooftop at a Topeka police officer on Sunday has been booked into the Shawnee County Jail in connection with attempted second-degree intentional murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

jendolle74

Salina, KS

#1 Nov 6, 2012
It doesn't even say why the police was there and why this shit happened I find it hard to believe that he would do this for no reason seems I know him personally I mean really he is just going to throw a brick at a cop if the cop didn't know he was there come on now there is more to the story then they are saying. It's a damn shame thou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 1 hr TomInElPaso 111
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 2 hr Ravianna 35
News Second Pittsfield officer files federal whistle... 2 hr cops are psychopaths 11
News Warren chief won't face criminal charges (Aug '10) 5 hr Grandma in Charge 10
News Baltimore police make arrest, urge protesters t... 16 hr Sober 1
News 2 Norfolk police officers charged with embezzle... 17 hr What 1
News Owner of closed Erie tavern faces trial on char... Wed da good boy 1
More from around the web