How police perform a vital service i...

How police perform a vital service in our community.

Nick

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 29, 2014
Police had a great role in our society.
Mark Tyson

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 29, 2014
Recently I read an interesting blog ( http://www.defencegroup.ca/news-details/can-t... ) on how police perform a vital service in our community. We people always trust the police to live in a peaceful society, but however, if you are the person the police are investigating, you have to be very careful. When they are investigating a crime they can use any tactics within the limits of law. During this time, police can hold all your cards and they don't want to share any kind of information to others except court. If you want to know more on their proceedings check on that blog. It is worth reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigration and Crime 5 hr Red Crosse 3
News America treats illegal immigration worse than m... 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 22
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... 9 hr Lily 1
News JonBenet Ramsey's brother Burke wages defamatio... (Mar '17) 9 hr Let It Snow 13
News Suspect charged with federal crime in Rand Paul... 10 hr Silly rabbit 2
News Judge Allows $750 Million Lawsuit from JonBenet... Fri KCinNYC 8
News Judge targeted for jailing people who can't aff... Fri Milo 7
More from around the web