Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati

Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati

There are 7839 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from May 15, 2009, titled Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Local 12 has learned one of the most dangerous motorcycle gangs in the country has recently opened a clubhouse in Cincinnati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

Dottie

Arlington, VA

#7695 Jan 20, 2013
Dianne

Arlington, VA

#7696 Jan 21, 2013
cat

Englewood, OH

#7697 Jan 22, 2013
i have not been in ohio long and where i work i see a lot of them and i have to say that every1 that comes in r nice.polite and i have no problems with! they seem to be a lot better then where i am from!
Dottie

Newark, NJ

#7698 Jan 23, 2013
That you Jane ?
Dianne

Newark, NJ

#7699 Jan 24, 2013
That's right, act stupid.
cat

Englewood, OH

#7700 Jan 24, 2013
no im not Jane. and im not acting stupid i have been around bikers my whole life and when i came to this state i had to start all over again! i have not know them long but as far as i can see they r pretty cool. Not 1 problem with any of them!
Dottie

Newark, NJ

#7701 Jan 25, 2013
cat wrote:
no im not Jane. and im not acting stupid i have been around bikers my whole life and when i came to this state i had to start all over again! i have not know them long but as far as i can see they r pretty cool. Not 1 problem with any of them!
Where do they keep their bikes?
Dianne

Newark, NJ

#7702 Jan 25, 2013
Holy cow, that's real good.
cat

Englewood, OH

#7703 Jan 25, 2013
how the hell do i know like i said they come into my job and i talk to them in there! so if ur wondering where they keep there bikes while they r @ my job in warmer weather they r in the parking lot and weather like now in their garage, i even know ppl who keep them in there bedrooms or livingroom.
Dottie

Orange, NJ

#7704 Jan 26, 2013
cat wrote:
how the hell do i know like i said they come into my job and i talk to them in there! so if ur wondering where they keep there bikes while they r @ my job in warmer weather they r in the parking lot and weather like now in their garage, i even know ppl who keep them in there bedrooms or livingroom.
I keep mine in the livingroom, but the couch opens to a bed so I guess its a bedroom too. Plus the dogs sleep there too ... I should really fix up the dining room.
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7705 Jan 26, 2013
That's because you burnt a journal.
thiers more

Orange, NJ

#7706 Jan 26, 2013
Just like your cookies
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7707 Jan 26, 2013
We add another room into the hill out back with a hundred two by fours.
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7708 Jan 26, 2013
That's another 16' by 28' room, if you want.
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7709 Jan 26, 2013
I'll get more to make twrlve 30' eves at 3' to the peak for you.
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7710 Jan 26, 2013
A little river gravel on the floor with pallets an olywood,, some roofing shingles and tar paper for the front, two Plexiglas sheets to cover the eve front and back, and two rolls of heavy tarpaoer for the roof, sides and back. Got that more?
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7711 Jan 26, 2013
The eves will have to be 4' to the peak 30' long.
thiers more

Orange, NJ

#7712 Jan 26, 2013
Those are trusses not eves.
Dianne

Orange, NJ

#7713 Jan 26, 2013
Ok, we need a couple of them .
Dottie

Baltimore, MD

#7714 Jan 31, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Criminal Defense Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 58 min Movement blm 2 457
News UPDATED: Vigo County official accused of living... 3 hr curious 10
News Michael Brown family awarded $1.5 million settl... 5 hr lol 1
News Former Vigo Sheriff Deputy Frank Shahadey plead... 5 hr onlooker 2
News FBI probe investigating police chief now zeroin... 13 hr American_Infidel 3
News Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) 18 hr Andrew 1,606
News ACLU Sues D.C. Police Over Inauguration Day Arr... 23 hr Guest 1
More from around the web